Home PEx Hobbies Books and Literature

Ross' Story Time Part 2

AdaAda Administrator PEx Moderator
Part 1: http://www.pinoyexchange.com/Forum12/HTML/000680.html

Here are the last two entries to help in the continuity of the story:

Funny thing was, Jen noticed that John Paul was likewise scantily dressed. She was into polka dots herself, so she didn't really mind.

Nonetheless she remained curious, but didn't dare break her pose since cute neighbors painting her early in the morning from her backyard in comfortable clothing wasn't exatly routine to her.

Just then, an ominous sound was heard in the background...

it was her dog who has broken loose from its leash. and is on the rampage. It running straight at them when.....

Comments

• wAgKaNgMaKuLiTwAgKaNgMaKuLiT PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

...Benito, Jen's bro came downstairs to meet John Paul, saw that Jen and John Paul are...
  • dancing DubIDub sa Dance Revo!
  • ...while JP was passionately clinging to his....
  • ...sketch pad and pencil, Jen suddenly pushed away from JP when she saw Benito. Seeing the anger on her brother's face, Jen explained, "Wait, it is not what it looks like."...
  • and benito replied..."ate naman... i was just admiring your score...naka B ka naman eh... but wait til u see this...." and bentio stepped into the dance pads and danced away with amazing grace (oops, religious song ata to) and style....
  • ...unknown even to previous narrators was that there were actually two dance pads. Thus, even as Benito was preoccupied doing roger rabbits juxtaposed with macarena in the left pad, the apparently vicious dog was in fact an excited dog.

Surprising the three characters and audiences all over the world alike, Snoop the Dog jumped into the right pad and started dancing, doggy style. Furthermore, while dancing he started rapping in a syncopated manner (kaya nga Snoop Doggy). And did I mention the gold necklaces and rings?
  • While Benito and the dog (let's just call him Bantay, shall we?) were busy stomping away on the dance mats, JP continued on his quest to sketch Jen's wonderful face.

"Jen, I didn't realize you were this pretty." JP said.

"Thanks ha. You know, you don't look bad yourself," said Jen with a naughty smile.

Suddenly, JP turned serious. "You know, there's something I have been wanting to do for a long time now," he said. JP then whipped out his large, long...
  • belt and started whipping Jen..." punyeta ka akala ko ako na ang pinakamaganda sa neighborhood, plano mo palang kunin ang korona ko...malandi ka...you're nothing but a second rate, trying hard...pangit!"....
  • But oh how screams of ecstasy filled the air even as JP continued to whip Jen. With feminine indecisiveness she wailed, "Yes! No! Yes!"

JP thoroughly got into the act and demanded, "Who's your daddy?! Who's your daddy?!" all the while whipping away at Jen's hapless but certainly not shapeless body.

In a dazzling turn of events, the doggie stepped down from his dance contraption and said...
  • Arf! Arf! Arf! (Tagalog translation from Bantay: Ba-wa-waw)

Inter-species translation....

[This message has been edited by Reflection (edited 01-19-2000).]
  • IraIra PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    "Stop it, JP! You're hurting my master!", whereupon, the dog grabbed the belt and dragged it away from JP.

JP was dazed, realising....
  • wAgKaNgMaKuLiTwAgKaNgMaKuLiT PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

... that Bantay is much prettier than Jen (kahit na lalaki siya).

... he grabbed Bantay by the neck and started to...
  • ....and started to check for fleas and ticks..." Jen, how dare you! You own this dog, and you don't even take time out to bathe him regularly.... ang dami niyang kutoooo... shucks, jen, you should take him to the vet..." Then, suddenly, bantay is struggling....
  • ...in a surprisingly sexy manner...
  • bantay began to talk. he was one of those ummm... how do you say it... gifted ones. "i am bantay and i have to say i'm very cold. i'm naked for christ' sake"
  • ...realizing how gifted Bantay is, she snatched him from the clutches of JP, and sobbingly whispered in the dog's ear.....
  • sobs..."noon pa dapat kita napagkakitaan...".
  • ...."Doggone it! What you are feeling for me is just puppy love," muttered Bantay.

Feeling the tightening stranglehold of the suddenly possesive Jenny, Bantay pleads to her, "how can i negotiate my freedom?"

Jen ponders for a moment, then replies...

[This message has been edited by clone (edited 01-20-2000).]
  • "I am your master...and you are just my dog!!! You are my slave...you cannot have what you are asking for. I want you to work for me. We'll be rich and famous! Imagine, a talking dog?!?!? and i own it! You will play dance revo in Glorietta 4 today!!! Let's go!"

Jen, Bantay and JP leave for Glorietta 4...and when they get there...
  • they saw two guys playing dance revo holding hands....
    "benito? mr valderamma?...este mommy...anong ginagawa niyo dito?"
    "anak, nageensayo kami ni benito, sasali kami sa eat bulaga...feeling namin makukuha namin ang simpatya ng judges kung mother-son team di ba???"
    "mommy, it's mother-daughter." angal ni benito.
    " biglang nataranta si jen....no...inisip niya, dapat walang makakaalam ng dancing dog ko....
    with bantay in one arm ang jp on the other, they sped off to encore encore in megamall (yes, tumakbo sila!)