"The Phenomenal Star":*~SANDARA PARK~* < 2NE1> " A New Evolution!.~" Parkers Home:72

[highlight]WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE PARKERS REPUBLIC THREAD " D BALIWS FOR THE PHENOMENAL KOREANA [/highlight]

sandy1-2-1.jpg

KRUNG1-2-1.gif

2007123016114577150_1.jpg

Sandara Park’s popularity rose among Netizens following news that BIG BANG member T.O.P. acted a kissing scene with her in Gummy’s “I’m Sorry” music video.

Sandara Park started her showbiz career in the Philippines in 2004 through “Star Circle Quest” and finally came back to Korea in August 2007. Since then, she has been receiving acting trainings.

Earlier today, March 7, the keyword “Sandara Park” ranked 1st in Naver’s “real-time most searched” list followed by “Gummy I’m Sorry,” “Gummy,” “TOP,” and “TOP Kiss Scene,” respectively. In Daum’s “real-time news search” list, “TOP Kiss Scene” ranked 2nd while “Sandara Park” ranked 4th.

Because of the unexpected turn of events, YG Entertainment could not help but express its surprise and a hint on what is next to come for Sandara Park.

“We didn’t know that Sandara Park will be receiving this kind of hot reaction. She’ll soon officially debut as an actress in a drama. She left the Philippines for a career in Korea and that’s sad. But after establishing a strong base here, we’re planning on doing promotions in the Philippines.”
The “I’m Sorry” music video revolves around the story of T.O.P’s character getting through the sadness of Sandara’s character leaving him.
[/B][/B]
Source: Yonhap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZmR-Rq8Izk

================================================
================================================

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/INDENT][/INDENT]
[highlight]UPDATE![/highlight]

Sandara Park’s popularity rose among Netizens following news that BIG BANG member T.O.P. acted a kissing scene with her in Gummy’s “I’m Sorry” music video.

Sandara Park started her showbiz career in the Philippines in 2004 through “Star Circle Quest” and finally came back to Korea in August 2007. Since then, she has been receiving acting trainings.

Earlier today, March 7, the keyword “Sandara Park” ranked 1st in Naver’s “real-time most searched” list followed by “Gummy I’m Sorry,” “Gummy,” “TOP,” and “TOP Kiss Scene,” respectively. In Daum’s “real-time news search” list, “TOP Kiss Scene” ranked 2nd while “Sandara Park” ranked 4th.

Because of the unexpected turn of events, YG Entertainment could not help but express its surprise and a hint on what is next to come for Sandara Park.

“We didn’t know that Sandara Park will be receiving this kind of hot reaction. She’ll soon officially debut as an actress in a drama. She left the Philippines for a career in Korea and that’s sad. But after establishing a strong base here, we’re planning on doing promotions in the Philippines.”
The “I’m Sorry” music video revolves around the story of T.O.P’s character getting through the sadness of Sandara’s character leaving him.

Source: Yonhap

http://sandara-park.forumotion.com

YG Entertainment is preparing to reveal their new female group next February.

It was announced on 14th October, “After Sweety, YG Ent’s new female group will debut in February next year.”

The group will consist of the company’s Park Bom, CL, Gong Min Ji and Sandra Park. The group was hailed as the ‘female Big Bang’ by fans after news about the group was announced earlier.

Yang Hyun Seok also said, “The final decision is that they will debut next February after sorting out the various preparations for their debut. This new female group will consist of at least 4 member, if not 5, though we have not come to a final decision on that yet. But we are confident that they will be a strong group which will display a different type of charisma for fans.”

Credit: http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/ + momo @ ygworld.wordpress.com

credit to Sookyeong (wordpress).......

(TYGS) CL, Minji Sandara Park Bom.Dance Video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnOcLASk768

A YG Collaboration after 6 Yrs!

YG Family will come together for a new collaboration after 6 years.
Hip hop duo YMGA(Masta Wu, Digital Master) debut album ”Made in R.O.K” will be revealed on 10th October, in which the song ‘What’ that features YG Family rappers will also be included in the album.

The last time that YG Family have a collaboration song was in 2002 when they produced the song ‘멋쟁이 신사’.

Big Bang member GDragon who participated 6 years ago as a trainee will participate in the song ‘What’ as YG artiste for the first time. Teddy and Kush will also be featured in the song as rapper and singer.

Also new singer CL will be featured for a rap for the song ‘DJ’ by Perry and Um Jung Hwa in the album.

YG Entertainment announced the news of the YG Family collaboration on 7th October, promising that the song ‘What’ will not only be something for YG Family fans to look forward to but also for hip hop manias to look forward to.

The song ‘What’ by YG Family, which will be included in YMGA’s “”Made in R.O.K” will be released on 10th October.

YGfamily.jpg

koreana1-1-2.jpg

Parkers' Prayer

God Is Our Refuge And Strength,
An Ever-present Help In Trouble,
Therefore We Will Not Fear, Through The
Earth Give Way
And The Mountains Fall Into The Heart Of The Sea,
Through Its Waters Roar And Foam
And The Mountains Quake With Their Surging.

There Is A River Whose Streams Make Glad The
City Of God,,
The Holy Place Where The Most High Dwells.
God Is Within Me Her, She Will Not Fall:
God Will Help Her At Break Of Day.
Nations Are In Uproar, Kingdoms Fall;
He Lifts His Voice, The Earth Melts.

The Lord Almighty Is With Us;
The God Of Jacob Is Our Fortress.

Come And See The Works Of The Lord
The Desolations He Has Brought On The
Earth.
He Makes Wars Cease To The Ends Of The Earth;
He Breaks The Bow And Shatters The Spear,
He Burns The Shields With Fire.