COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

Magkano magpatayo ng bahay?

Comments

• francislapuzfrancislapuz Member PExer
    kung maliliit lang po na bahay kaya namin gawin kung nagtitipid kayo pwede din kahit materiales pag mga renovation pwede nyo din kami tawagin . kung alam ninyo na kaya na witout supervision ng engineer pwede n kami gumawa nyan
  • francislapuzfrancislapuz Member PExer
    sa mga mag papagawa ng electrical works labor cost pakyawan 20k if second floor house withe 3bed room and 2 cr ang bahay na ipapagawa nyo may discount kung konti lang din yung electrical works na ipagagawa mang boy 0918320 6108
  • yieldstressyieldstress striker PExer
    cyberfunk wrote: »
    It cost by the set. Depending how large is the house per sq/m. A complete set of a not-so-large average house will start around 25K up. Smaller dwelling may cost a bit lower. This should include a complete set of working technical drawings, signed and sealed, bill of materials and specifications. Simply put everything you need to avail of a building permit and technical details for your contractor to follow to build a house and the Bill of materials that will give you a more accurate computation as what your house will cost to build.

The most important is the first step. Having a preliminary sketch or drawing of the floor plan that is custom designed by you're specification. Have one made based on your idea and the architects recommendations. This is to avoid having a house build like from a cookie cutter. PM me the size of your lot and whatever it is you like to be in the house I can make you layout in my free time.

question lang cyberfunk, ano ba mga basic na dapat asa architectural plans for building permit? like floor plans, site development, elevation, etc... thanks in advance
  • cyberfunkcyberfunk "It's just a flesh wound.." ✭✭✭
    question lang cyberfunk, ano ba mga basic na dapat asa architectural plans for building permit? like floor plans, site development, elevation, etc... thanks in advance

What you mention is the Architectural section, thats just one of it. You will need to have the structural, electrical and the sanitary and plumbing working drawings. also the Bill of materials and the specifications. Documents that need to be signed and seal also. Have all of these requirements ready when going to the building official or else like in some municipalities they will take advantage and might charge you or have things "areglo"..
  • bryant77bryant77 Member ✭✭
    Application for Bldg Permit. (Residential Only)
    Architectural Plans:
    -Vicinity map/Location Plan
    -Site Development Plan
    -Perspective
    -Floor Plans
    -Elevations (at least 4)
    -Sections (at least two)
    -reflected Ceiling plan
    -Architectural details: e.g. stair, fire escape, cabinets, partions, etc.
    -Schedule of doors & windows
    -Schedule of finishes
    -details of major architectural elements

Civil/Structural Plans
    -Foundation Plan and details
    -Floor/Roof framing plan and details
    -details and schedules of structural work

Electrical Plans
    -Location & site plans
    -legend & symbols
    -Gen. notes
    -Electrical Layout
    -Schedule of loads
    -single line diagram

Plumbing/Sanitary Plans
    -Location & site plan
    -Plumbing plans, layouts and details
    -legend & general notes
    -Isometric of the system
    -technical specs
  • RetroManilaRetroManila Pushing Daisies PExer
    mamborine wrote: »
    I will have to agree with with cyberfunk. It is always best to hire an architect with civil, electrical and plumbing engineers (normally an architects fee includes professional fees for the engineers) to prepare a set of plans and specifications for your building project. It is your best protection against unscrupulous contractors.

Warning to the public: Do not ever go to a contractor and ask for a quotation without a complete set of plans. If a contractor offers that he will prepare the plans without charge, be more concerned.

A neighbor made a deal with a contractor who was more than helpful and extra nice to the owner. She worked on everything and all my neighbor had to do was shell out the money.

I think my neighbor was more than delighted that she gave all the contractor asked for. 1/4 through the project, the contractor was gone.
  • AcecheAceche Member PExer
    @Retro
    It always not a good idea to give everything when the contractor asks for it. The same thing happened to a friend of mine in Baguio, the contractor was gone halfway through the project and she lost 500K. I recently had renovation done on my home amounting to 1.1M and the contract we had was 30% initial payment then every two weeks or so after he submits progress report billing to us so we know how far he is with the works which is now nearly done. There are a lot of unscrupulous contractors out there and we should all be very cautious with our money that we worked very hard for.
  • fmassafmassa Member PExer
    i understand that aside from paying taxes on the lot you wish to build your house on, you will have to pay another set of taxes for the construction or improvements done on your lot i.e., building your new house. How much additional tax would that amount to? do we have a table of tax for reference? Say in quezon city, if the cost of constructing the house is around 2M, how much additional taxes are we talking about? or should we put our fate in the hands of the city govt assesor, are they fair with their appraisal?
    fmassa wrote: »
    i understand that aside from paying taxes on the lot you wish to build your house on, you will have to pay another set of taxes for the construction or improvements done on your lot i.e., building your new house. How much additional tax would that amount to? do we have a table of tax for reference? Say in quezon city, if the cost of constructing the house is around 2M, how much additional taxes are we talking about? or should we put our fate in the hands of the city govt assesor, are they fair with their appraisal?

I guess thats the way.. Some municipalities differs from one another as to how much they will charge.. Sometimes there is a practice that the BOM or the project cost to be submitted is deliberately reduce from the actual cost para mas maliit ang assessment.
  • salmoncatsalmoncat Member PExer
    Help naman po. We're going to have our house painted. 30 sqm floor area niya sa ibaba and 30 sqm siya sa second floor. Buhos yung bubong niya. kapapatayo lang ng house. yung quote ng contractor is 60k for labor only. fair na po kaya ito?
    salmoncat wrote: »
    Help naman po. We're going to have our house painted. 30 sqm floor area niya sa ibaba and 30 sqm siya sa second floor. Buhos yung bubong niya. kapapatayo lang ng house. yung quote ng contractor is 60k for labor only. fair na po kaya ito?

It's hard to tell if your getting a fair price since nobody can quote you accurately without seeing your house. I guess other than the latex paints for the concrete walls theres also wood portions of your house like doors/jambs, cabinets, balusters, ceiling (if plywood) and perhaps even the water proofing for the concrete roof deck.. I guess its better that you have a second bid for the paint job and do not disclose to the other bidders how much the first bids or the others bids.. If you can have at least 3 bidders that good. The more the better and always eliminate the lowest bidder ok, also for the highest.
  • bryant77bryant77 Member ✭✭
    salmoncat wrote: »

San location mo? Pwede kita pahiramin ng pintor (lead painter) kayo na bahala mag-usap sa labor.
    thanks bryant! sino may alam sa inyo pano magpatubo ng yung magandang grass para sa garden?
    thanks bryant! sino may alam sa inyo pano magpatubo ng yung magandang grass para sa garden?
  • icecreamcokeicecreamcoke Member PExer
    Hello,
    Nagpaparenovate ako ngayon sa QC, i just want to ask kung magkano mag apply ng building permit ? 2 storey house with approx 150sqm flr area.

Possible ba na umabot ng 40k for the permit lang?

thank u!
    Hello,
    Nagpaparenovate ako ngayon sa QC, i just want to ask kung magkano mag apply ng building permit ? 2 storey house with approx 150sqm flr area.

Possible ba na umabot ng 40k for the permit lang?

thank u!

It depends if you already have a set of plans at hand.
    cyberfunk wrote: »
    It depends if you already have a set of plans at hand.

Thanks for the response.

According dun sa kausap namin, ang kasali sa 40k -- LC, fire building permit fee, electrical fee, city tax. Lahat ng plans, kami ang gagawa.

Meron na ako plans, pero di pa complete. Nagtataka lang ako baket ang mahal ng permit.

Reasonable ba yon 40k?
    It depends on the municipality as how much are those fees. I guess you are dealing with a fixer. You can do the right thing and have set of plans completed and properly signed and sealed by the respective professionals. Gather the other requirements like land title, brgy clearance and what not.. then just go with the proper procedure in city hall. I'm sure it would be a lot cheaper since you are not paying off a fixer. Who knows you might run the risk of that fixer not really acquiring those necessary permits and youll end up in violation and paying a much larger fines. Let's not condone this practice of scrupulous people.
    Oki. thanks! dederecho na lang kami sa cthall.
  • ayessa_008ayessa_008 Member PExer
    Good day guys! I hope you can help me out here. I'll be fixing (is fixing the right term?) my 49.05 sq m, loft-type (super) bare condo unit (in QC) very soon. I'm in touch with a couple of contractors via email and they quoted a price of Php 200k - 350k (depending on the materials). The design company which is affiliated with condo quoted a price of Php 300k - lower level is ceramic tiles, upper level is vinyl tiles. My budget is only Php 200k (max!) all-in (meaning blueprint, labor, materials, etc included). Is this feasible? Here's what I want - ceiling, flooring (im ok with vinyl), bathroom tiles, paint, partition for the upper level, skeleton cabinets for the two rooms, kitchen cabinets and tiles, electrical stuffs. Oh, and I have a patio/laundry area/balcony.

Thanks!

Mr. Bryant77, I'll be sending a PM to you, if that's alright... :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file