Home PEx Lifestyle Style and Fashion

Has anyone tried Lise Watier cosmetics?

I can't buy it because I'm overseas, but when I go back I was thinking of trying it out. I've heard that her portfolio correctors are AMAZING :love:

I know it can be bought in Marionnaud, Mall of Asia, someone let me know!!

Comments

• have you seen ricebunny's blog? if not, eto siya, www.xanga.com/ricebunny gumagamit sya nung portfolio corrector. ako rin gusto ko itry pero nagdadalawang isip pa ko kse mejo mahal, gusto ko muna try yung sonia kashuk na palette din. meron pala sa pinas ang lise watier???? di ko alam yun ah
  • doon nga na kita ko. i love her blog and youtube channel :P

it's not that expensive. theres not much differennce in price between lise watier and say.. bourjois. maybe a couple of dollars difference.

hehe but i'll go back in june and try it out for myself. you can't get it in australia apparently.
  • Wooh, I didn't know meron pala dito nun.
  • I can't buy it because I'm overseas, but when I go back I was thinking of trying it out. I've heard that her portfolio correctors are AMAZING :love:

I know it can be bought in Marionnaud, Mall of Asia, someone let me know!!

yes its true nice tlaga sya specially the eye liners and mascara, my sister and friends uses it... wondering wala sa aussie?? meron here sa canada eh:)
  • wow! meron din palang fan dito sa michelle phan. Hehe! I love her make up vids ^^ very kewl~

I haven't tried liza watier though. I heard it's kinda expensive. I'm going for pur minerals haha~ Nirerecommend din naman nya or any brand as long na mineral make up (minsan nga I go for the drug store brand) budget friendly kasi.

I suggest sis, try na lang ng kahit anong make up. I think ang important naman dun is magaya mo yung make up style nya and hinde ka allergic dun (for sensitive skin) tsaka yun talagang hiyang ka. Mahirap if they recommend you something yet di compatible sa skin mo, wala din mangyayari~

cheers!
  • Slightly OT: ano kaibahan ng mineral makeup? Parang gusto ko subukan mismo *** Lise Watier because of Michelle Phan :))
  • Hmm mineral make up is good for sensitive skin. Panget nga lang sya for dry skin kasi since halos lahat ng mineral make up sa market as of now is powder type. Powder makes your skin to look dry kaya yun. I got combo skin so medyo ok sya sakin ^^

Again, its nice that people recommend stuffs, pero na sayo pa din on how your skin would react to it. Lisa Watier would be good for Michelle Phan's face but still the power of make up is how you apply it (just the way Michelle does to her face) to yourself.
  • I agree that whenever Michelle Phan uses something, parang tempting rin gamitin. By the way, medyo OT but anyone of you here knows the lipstick brand she's using sa video na to? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-4aRF1Qf7s. It looks amazing on her. gusto ko rin itry aka bagay sa akin. hehehe. thanks in advance.