COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Fat People Shouldn't Be Allowed To Use The Internet

123578

Comments

  • DicklareDicklare Banned by Admin PExer
    who's Nils
  • saint_enajsaint_enaj patron saint of chefs PExer
    TS^ magpost ka ng picture mo para magkaalaman na.... :lol:
  • DicklareDicklare Banned by Admin PExer
    a face isn't relating to the topic
    but my weight is
    i know you're just fishing for stuff to throw at me and not going to bother with the topic because that's how you are
    so ill just say im near underweight for the sake of answering the question and be broad at the same time
    but im sure everyone here is so negative and say im lying
  • Maxx099Maxx099 Member PExer
    awww... kailangan ba talaga i-ban ang mga matataba sa pag iinternet...

    feel sorry for this discriminating dude...
  • nelivosnainelivosnai Member PExer
    Oooh, an argumentalist.. Hey, dicklare, I would bet about 50,000 FAT bucks that you decided to pick a random topic (a hard one at that) and try your agumentation skills here on PEX.. What say you?..

    Well, touche then.. Let's see, should fat people be banned from the internet? My first reaction would be: Why the heck should they be? But then, you would say that it would help them get fitter.. then I would say, that it's their own prerogative or decision to do that.. Also, it's not like the internet really is to blame for their FATness. By your argument, the internet contributes to infitness, so we should all stop using the internet, NOW! And by what you are trying to say, we should also ban them from using chairs, sofas, beds, watching TV (except while standing up, jogging in place, or on a treadmill). That is if we follow the ramifications of your argument... Why even stop with the internet, right? keep them chubby fingers away from a computer.. that way, we could also save on electricity! Do you have any idea how many fat people use computers?... Then, hang on, you say... you're just mocking my idea.. I would say no, this is actually the Socratic method, Google it. Then you would Google it. And then.....

    I could anticipate your answer at this point, but that wouldn't be very interesting for you would it?..

    Before I end this little pseudo-tirade, let me say that FAT is not always equal to UNFIT. Yes, you may very well Google that too. And here's me making a twist on one of your previous posts:

    "If you think surfing the net makes or keeps you unfit (or FAT if that's what you call it), I feel really sorry for you dude"...
  • neneodinneneodin zickezackezauber PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Dicklare wrote: »
    Women posting their bodies in the internet should be arrested. Especially the ugly ones who lure in unsuspecting people with their half naked pictures with their ugly face hidden. I feel very offended.

    :flamer:neneodin:chainsaw: arrested na daw ako,dahil pangit ako:depressed:

    Panlabas lang ang nakikita mo!!!Kawawa ka naman:mecry:
  • ermonskiermonski I PITY THE FOOL!!! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Dicklare wrote: »
    Please take this discussion seriously.

    In my opinion, I feel that people who are over weight should be
    making more of an effort to live a healthy life.

    And since they aren't responsible enough to be healthy in the first place,
    then maybe the world should help them.

    And by help, I suggest segregation and suppression.

    We need to do something to stop this epidemic.

    Do you think fat people should have the same rights as fit people?

    Discuss fat, people, rights, *******, suppression, epidemics, aids, me, health, morals, values, society, and conspiracy theories.

    dude you FAIL
  • TriNa-BeeTriNa-Bee Banned by Admin PExer
    Dicklare wrote: »
    If you think the internet can make you smart, I feel sorry for you.

    sabi ko pampalusog ng utak at hindi pampatalino
    kumbaga sa Katawan, iba ang pampataba sa pampalusog
    try mo mag google effective:lol:
    Dicklare wrote: »
    you're not funny bro
    hindi ako nag papatawa
    tinitignan ko lang mga possibilities kung bakit mo naisip tong topic

    1. mataba ka at internet ang sanhi
    2. naloko ka sa dating website na akala mo payat yun pala mataba
    3. may nakaaway ka sa internet dahil sa katawan mo
    4. namatayan ka nang kamag anak sa katabaan at internet lang ang buhay

    Dicklare wrote: »
    If they were active, they wouldn't be fat. Please think before you state anything.

    sir your topic is not the answer
    pano ba gusto mo? tumira sa gym 24/7? mag trabaho sa gym 24/7?
    alisin ang lifestyle na hindi active ang katawan? gumalaw ng gumalaw magdamag?
    boring:naughty:



    at kung hindi mo to nasabing suggestion mo sa internet?
    makakatulong ka sa ba sa kanila? malalaman ba nila tong suggestion mo? lulusog ba ang kaalaman nila sa pagpayat?

    sabi sayo effective at may halaga din ang internet eh :glee:
  • Noodles_ObliqueNoodles_Oblique Praetor PExer
    Dicklare wrote: »
    I see a lot didn't take this seriously.

    And still you're still expecting someone to be?
  • Noodles_ObliqueNoodles_Oblique Praetor PExer
    Dicklare wrote: »
    a face isn't relating to the topic
    but my weight is
    i know you're just fishing for stuff to throw at me and not going to bother with the topic because that's how you are
    so ill just say im near underweight for the sake of answering the question and be broad at the same time
    but im sure everyone here is so negative and say im lying


    ...stop surfing now...you will be one soon

    **A friendly reminder from Appebon :D
  • AmuroAmuro Return of the Newtype PExer
    TS

    hindi ko naman maintindihan kung bakit ang internet ang pinili mo bilang sanhi ng paggiging mataba ng tao.

    true that extended hours of surfing the web promotes a sedentary lifestyle that most people should avoid pero, hindi lang naman iyan ang cause ng paggiging mataba ng tao. Nandiyan ang maling eating habits and vices such as alcohol drinking, bakit hindi iyon ang pinagtugunan mo ng pansin.

    naging mataba ka ba? naranasan mo na ba ang magpapayat? if you didn't experience what we have to go through to lose weight, then don't try to start a topic and argue about it kung ikaw mismo walang experience sa bagay na pinaguusapan mo.

    i strongly believe that experience is the best teacher. i am fat now, but i have lost weight, and i am losing weight again because i know of the consequences of being fat, but don't call me unhealthy cause i am not. i exercise daily.

    now ts, i know that you are raising an issue here, and you want to help, pero nakita mo ba ang sinulat mo? It has discrimination written all over it. kaya madaming nagagalit eh
  • Zzzzz...Zzzzz... *sigh* PExer
    Dicklare wrote: »
    you're not funny
    and you're an *****$hole. Why don't you take a cup of shut-the-fvck-up? *okay*
  • saint_enajsaint_enaj patron saint of chefs PExer
    Dicklare wrote: »
    a face isn't relating to the topic
    but my weight is
    i know you're just fishing for stuff to throw at me and not going to bother with the topic because that's how you are
    so ill just say im near underweight for the sake of answering the question and be broad at the same time
    but im sure everyone here is so negative and say im lying

    ilabas mo nga picture mo para makita namin kung gaano ka ka-fit..lakas mo magsalita eh.. :)

    baka sa pagpopost mo dito sa pex tumaba ka...
  • coolnezzcoolnezz -= Cool.Calm.Collected =- PExer
    retards shouldn't be allowed to use the internet.
  • DicklareDicklare Banned by Admin PExer
    neneodin wrote: »
    :flamer:neneodin:chainsaw: arrested na daw ako,dahil pangit ako:depressed:

    Panlabas lang ang nakikita mo!!!Kawawa ka naman:mecry:

    im sure you're pretty :rolleyes:
    dude you FAIL

    hmm thanks
    hindi ako nag papatawa
    tinitignan ko lang mga possibilities kung bakit mo naisip tong topic

    1. mataba ka at internet ang sanhi
    2. naloko ka sa dating website na akala mo payat yun pala mataba
    3. may nakaaway ka sa internet dahil sa katawan mo
    4. namatayan ka nang kamag anak sa katabaan at internet lang ang buhay

    stop assuming. it makes you look stupid.
    sir your topic is not the answer
    pano ba gusto mo? tumira sa gym 24/7? mag trabaho sa gym 24/7?
    alisin ang lifestyle na hindi active ang katawan? gumalaw ng gumalaw magdamag?
    boring

    do you assume too that staying fit is my life? :rolleyes:
    TS

    hindi ko naman maintindihan kung bakit ang internet ang pinili mo bilang sanhi ng paggiging mataba ng tao.

    true that extended hours of surfing the web promotes a sedentary lifestyle that most people should avoid pero, hindi lang naman iyan ang cause ng paggiging mataba ng tao. Nandiyan ang maling eating habits and vices such as alcohol drinking, bakit hindi iyon ang pinagtugunan mo ng pansin.

    naging mataba ka ba? naranasan mo na ba ang magpapayat? if you didn't experience what we have to go through to lose weight, then don't try to start a topic and argue about it kung ikaw mismo walang experience sa bagay na pinaguusapan mo.

    i strongly believe that experience is the best teacher. i am fat now, but i have lost weight, and i am losing weight again because i know of the consequences of being fat, but don't call me unhealthy cause i am not. i exercise daily.

    now ts, i know that you are raising an issue here, and you want to help, pero nakita mo ba ang sinulat mo? It has discrimination written all over it. kaya madaming nagagalit eh

    you know that's what's wrong with pinoys. very sensitive with everything. everyone has to be polite and lie to each others faces. try getting past the hurt after the initial blow and improve and better yourselves. now for everyone who is going to bash on that remark too ill say it straight out im struggling with improving myself too so dont go assuming like that guy there and say im not trying too. ALSO. don't assume when i say im improving myself it's in the health department.

    and for God's sake people. is me being fat the only cause you can think of? i was never fat okay. i was never turned down by some hot chick in the internet (Jesus. me looking for girls in the internet). stop trying to psycho-analyze me for having a strong opinion on something.

    i dont hate fat people okay. that's another thing. you guys just loooooove trying to put things together with few evidence. you forget that there are millions of possible reasons for one thing. js
  • DicklareDicklare Banned by Admin PExer
    Zzzzz... wrote: »
    and you're an *****$hole. Why don't you take a cup of shut-the-fvck-up? *okay*

    call me whatever you like if it makes you feel better.
    ilabas mo nga picture mo para makita namin kung gaano ka ka-fit..lakas mo magsalita eh..

    baka sa pagpopost mo dito sa pex tumaba ka...

    wow.... just wow. srsly i just facepalmed :lol:
  • DicklareDicklare Banned by Admin PExer
    coolnezz wrote: »
    retards shouldn't be allowed to use the internet.

    im guessing you don't know any real retards in real life.
    trust me you don't want to be in the same room with one.
  • Noodles_ObliqueNoodles_Oblique Praetor PExer
    ^

    whatever you say....sabog ang analysis mo...have a sleep...nakakaawa ka kahit isa walang umayon sa argumeto mo, di kasi pinag isipan eh...haaay makapag start lang ng thread ang iba dito...
  • Zzzzz...Zzzzz... *sigh* PExer
    Dicklare wrote: »
    call me whatever you like if it makes you feel better.
    I understand some part of your message about some fat people should stop being lazy in front of the PC or TV but you are suggesting segregation... wuuuuuut? What year are you from?

    Sorry to burst your bubbles but you're not in South Africa :glee:
  • TriNa-BeeTriNa-Bee Banned by Admin PExer
    Dicklare wrote: »
    stop assuming. it makes you look stupid.

    do you assume too that staying fit is my life? :rolleyes:

    stupid topic = stupid replies :rolleyes:

    sabi mo malapit ka sa underweight
    at sa tingin mo healthy yun? at nag iinternet ka?
    :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file