GOOD DAY PEXERS!

If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us an email at [email protected]

Thanks,
PExer99

FEU-NRMF or UERMMMC?

1246740

Comments

  • serial_killerserial_killer divine wind PExer
    CaraX wrote: »
    For me naman tanong ko lang, ano ba ang basis ng pagpili ng maayos na school? Kasi kung tatanungin ako ng nephew ko UERMMMC ang pipiliin ko kasi gusto ko lang mukang maganda ang ambiance, at rumors marami daw ateneans nag-aaral sa UERMMMC, is this true?

    Alam ko sa medicine, I have a friend from UERMMC, nag PRE-MED sya sa ADMU(BS Chemistry) then nag-medicine sya sa UERMMC medyo madami din daw sila :)
  • lonerakolonerako UE's DARK ANGEL PExer
    yun din narinig ko sa kuya ko. Medyo madami daw ateneans sa UERM college of medicine.

    Regarding the subject matter, ACCEPTED, mas madmi ngang napoproduce na nurses ang FEU, PERO naisip nyo ba na MAS MADAMI din napoproduce na BOARD FLUNKERS ang FEU?
  • ironhide08ironhide08 member PExer
    mga tiga Ateneong di tinanggap sa UP o UST? hehehe. just kidding.

    back to the topic

    may categories ang PRC according to number of examinees, kasi numbers greatly affects the percentage of passers.

    yup we know, kaya nga 50-70% ang sabi namin, common sense may 50-30% na di pumasa.

    UERM has 200+ passers= 99%
    FEU has let's say, the least is 800 passers= 50-70%

    the interpretation becomes bias towards our preferences.

    UERM students, friends and family will always look at the percentage saying that they got a higher board rating. conclusion you have 99% chances of passing the board if your a UERM grad.

    FEU alumni, friends and family will always look at the numbers, saying that 800 is quadruple the number of passers from UE. so if you enroll in FEU you get 4x more chances of passing the board compared to UE's raw number, given you have the same quality of study habits.

    but do you think if UERM has 500-1000 students makaka 99% pa din kaya sila? and if you cut down to the top 300 of FEU's students, isn't it they can also produce a 100%. so the argument will never end. that's why they're incomparable.
  • winslixwinslix speak your mind PExer
    ironhide08 wrote: »
    back to the topic

    may categories ang PRC according to number of examinees, kasi numbers greatly affects the percentage of passers.

    yup we know, kaya nga 50-70% ang sabi namin, common sense may 50-30% na di pumasa.

    UERM has 200+ passers= 99%
    FEU has let's say, the least is 800 passers= 50-70%

    the interpretation becomes bias towards our preferences.

    UERM students, friends and family will always look at the percentage saying that they got a higher board rating. conclusion you have 99% chances of passing the board if your a UERM grad.

    FEU alumni, friends and family will always look at the numbers, saying that 800 is quadruple the number of passers from UE. so if you enroll in FEU you get 4x more chances of passing the board compared to UE's raw number, given you have the same quality of study habits.

    but do you think if UERM has 500-1000 students makaka 99% pa din kaya sila? and if you cut down to the top 300 of FEU's students, isn't it they can also produce a 100%. so the argument will never end. that's why they're incomparable.

    Salamat so mature and precise explanation of your theory. Ito ang aking hinihintay.

    First, I am not aware of any official categories from PRC. Please feel free to post any official info that would show the categories by number as you claim. I give you the benefit of the doubt.

    But you are right that number affects results.

    Ang problema ay why would you accomodate a high number if you can not guarantee results? Of course, papasok na dito ang finances needed ng FEU to balance their accounting to pay for the modern campus, etc etc. So dito natin makikita ang compromise between financial survival and quality.

    UERM maintains their standard by limiting the number of students, presumably because also of their resources na hindi kasing laki ng FEU and of course to maintain the overall quality of teaching which is reflected sa passing rates nila. Hence, the reason they are high on the nursing school rankings.

    They are NOT INCOMPARABLE just because of their number of graduates. With this logic, no 2 nursing schools are comparable.

    As long as they are both nursing schools, they are fair game.

    Salamat for your defense of your earlier post.
  • winslixwinslix speak your mind PExer
    ironhide08 wrote: »
    but do you think if UERM has 500-1000 students makaka 99% pa din kaya sila? and if you cut down to the top 300 of FEU's students, isn't it they can also produce a 100%. so the argument will never end. that's why they're incomparable.

    You are talking "What if's". What if all schools only have 100 seats, maybe it will solve the nursing jobless crisis. What if Michael Jordan did not play basketball.... and so on. We do not base arguments and debates on potentials, hindi po ito hypotheses. Baka ang lowest ranking school sa pinas ay talunin ang UST if 5 lang ang student nila at ang teacher ay si Florence Nightingale. Excuse the sarcasm, but this is what your way of thinking states (exaggerated lang, hehe). Who knows? IT will never happen because both schools decided their own fate as to their mission, vision, and core values. The results says it all. As per Board PAssing Rates, again, UERM takes the cake over FEU.

    By the way, do we have separate numbers between FEU-NRMF and FEU Manila? Or are the PRC numbers combined?
  • winslixwinslix speak your mind PExer
    lonerako wrote: »
    Regarding the subject matter, ACCEPTED, mas madmi ngang napoproduce na nurses ang FEU, PERO naisip nyo ba na MAS MADAMI din napoproduce na BOARD FLUNKERS ang FEU?

    This is an entirely different way of looking at it. You have a valid but a bit unfair point.
  • the_registrarthe_registrar Banned by Admin PExer
    ironhide08 wrote: »
    mga tiga Ateneong di tinanggap sa UP o UST? hehehe. just kidding.

    back to the topic

    may categories ang PRC according to number of examinees, kasi numbers greatly affects the percentage of passers.

    yup we know, kaya nga 50-70% ang sabi namin, common sense may 50-30% na di pumasa.

    UERM has 200+ passers= 99%
    FEU has let's say, the least is 800 passers= 50-70%

    the interpretation becomes bias towards our preferences.

    UERM students, friends and family will always look at the percentage saying that they got a higher board rating. conclusion you have 99% chances of passing the board if your a UERM grad.

    FEU alumni, friends and family will always look at the numbers, saying that 800 is quadruple the number of passers from UE. so if you enroll in FEU you get 4x more chances of passing the board compared to UE's raw number, given you have the same quality of study habits.

    but do you think if UERM has 500-1000 students makaka 99% pa din kaya sila? and if you cut down to the top 300 of FEU's students, isn't it they can also produce a 100%. so the argument will never end. that's why they're incomparable.

    nag-explain pa talaga siya!
    :lol:
    panindigan mo na kasing mali ka...
    it shows how shallow you are
    :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

    kung ganun rin lang eh di kung 800 ang kumuhsa sa UERM, 8 lang ang babagsak sa kanila...kasi sa 270+ 2 lang ang bumagsak...mas mataas pa rin ang UERM!

    nagstatatistics ka ba???
    wag mo ng banggitin ang school mo dito...
    amB0Bo mo eh!
    :rotflmao:
  • lonerakolonerako UE's DARK ANGEL PExer
    walang unfair sa sinabi ko. Reality bites. Madami kang napoproduce pero madami ang bumabagsak. Hindi lang sa pagandahan ng appearance or ambiance ang pinaguusapan dito kundi pano inaalagaan ng school yung students nila.Kung kumikita ka sa kanila ng maganda, magbigay ka din ng result na maganda.

    Tama yung pinost ng isang pexer, no "what if's" and "for example," dun tayo sa reality kung ano ang present status. itigil natin yung kakaisip ng mga hindi naman nageexist sa kasalukuyan.
  • ironhide08ironhide08 member PExer
    nag-explain pa talaga siya!
    :lol:
    panindigan mo na kasing mali ka...
    it shows how shallow you are
    :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

    kung ganun rin lang eh di kung 800 ang kumuhsa sa UERM, 8 lang ang babagsak sa kanila...kasi sa 270+ 2 lang ang bumagsak...mas mataas pa rin ang UERM!

    nagstatatistics ka ba???
    wag mo ng banggitin ang school mo dito...
    amB0Bo mo eh!
    :rotflmao:

    hehe, ikaw marunong ka ba magbasa, di mo ba nasundan yung flow ng argument, lahat naman kami nagexplain dito, kung ayaw mo ng explanation, bat ka pumapasok sa forums, sinong bobo ngayon? hahahaha! :rotflmao:

    ang hina naman, meron ba nagsabi na 72% is better than 99%. di talaga marunong magbasa.
    dapat sarili mo tanungin mo, nag statisitics ka ba, di ba numbers influence the probability of an outcome.

    simplehan natin, when you toss a coin, di ba mas mataas ang chances mo of getting your answer right, if heads or tails, dahil dalawa lang yung choices mo, you have 50% chance of getting a correct answer, but when you throw a dice with 6 sides, di ba mas bumaba yung chance mong makakuha ng tamang sagot dahil mas madami ka na ngayong pagpipilian. ni di mo kelangan ng statisitcs dyan, 1st yr. high lang tinuturo na yan.

    eh ikaw meron ka ba kayang icontribute sa argument dito, humihingi ng explanation yung TS kaya kami nag didiscuss, wala ka naman palang alam, manahimik ka na lang, eepal ka pa wala ka naman binatbat. :bash:
  • ironhide08ironhide08 member PExer
    hahaha! anu yun minultiply mo lang yung bagsak sa UERM kung 800 ang kumuha.

    200 ang kumuha x 4 = 800, kaya 2 bumagsak x 4= 8 lang din ang babagsak? yun ang formula mo?

    ayos! nakakahiya ka. manahimik ka na lang. binibigyan mo ng kahihyan yung school mo. hahahaha!
  • Amazing_WarriorAmazing_Warrior BOMBA UE! PExer
    UERM
    99% Passing Rate....... SAAN KA PA?!

    Yes dont mention other school's name only UERM and FEU lang.
  • ironhide08ironhide08 member PExer
    winslix wrote: »
    You are talking "What if's". What if all schools only have 100 seats, maybe it will solve the nursing jobless crisis. What if Michael Jordan did not play basketball.... and so on. We do not base arguments and debates on potentials, hindi po ito hypotheses. Baka ang lowest ranking school sa pinas ay talunin ang UST if 5 lang ang student nila at ang teacher ay si Florence Nightingale. Excuse the sarcasm, but this is what your way of thinking states (exaggerated lang, hehe). Who knows? IT will never happen because both schools decided their own fate as to their mission, vision, and core values. The results says it all. As per Board PAssing Rates, again, UERM takes the cake over FEU.

    By the way, do we have separate numbers between FEU-NRMF and FEU Manila? Or are the PRC numbers combined?

    winslix, di ba we were just being asked of our opinion, i said mine and you probed bakit yun pinili ko.

    in all of my explanations, i never downplayed UERM's 99% passing rate. in all of my posts, i recognized UERM has a 99% passing rate. and i never argued that 99% is lower than 50-70% of FEU. end of discussion na dapat di ba?

    pero you kept on asking bakit despite UERM's passing rate, mas na impress ako sa recent performance ng FEU, kaya i kept on insisting it's my right, but you kept on leading to the same argument na 99% ang UERM, statistics, which i already recognized. so paikot ikot na lang tayo.

    you kept asking where is it coming from, that's why I explained the reason why i'm more impressed with FEU. and the truth is despite coming from UST, i didn't say that my opinion was absolutely free from bias & objective na dapat neutral ako, dahil pinapipili tayo ng thread starter so i had to make a choice.

    and kung ang titile ng thread is UERM's 99% passing rate, di nako nagpost ng mga arguments ko cause it would be senseless. *okay*
  • Amazing_WarriorAmazing_Warrior BOMBA UE! PExer
    UERM COLLEGEOF NURSING NO.1 AGAIN

    In the latest release of the Nursing Board Examination result on July 23, 2008 by the Professional Regulation Commission of the Philippines, the College of Nursing of the University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, again as in the previous board examination, came up as the No. 1 among the top performing schools. UERM has a 99% passing percentage. Two graduates of UERM are among the top placers. Ma. Cristina D. Arroyo and Paola S. Young both placed 8th in the top ten.

    ARROYO,+MA.+CRISTINA.jpg
    Ma. Cristina D. Arroyo - 8th Placer

    [img}http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_96Meaab0d_0/SIkmPIOzn7I/AAAAAAAAAA8/pSZsE_RMQgE/s200/YOUNG,+PAOLA.jpg[/IMG]
    Paola S. Young - 8th Placer

    Congratulations to the 269 successful Nursing Board passers of the UERM. Dean Carmelita Divinagracia and College Secretary Jesson Butcon wish to congratulate all UERM Nursing Board passers. They are indeed very proud of their graduates.

    The Board of Nursing announced that in Manila, the oath-taking ceremony will be held on August 19, 2008 (Tuesday) and 20, 2008 (Wednesday), with morning (8 a.m.) and afternoon (1 p.m.) sessions at the SMX Convention Center, SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City. The Board also announced that inductees must come in their white uniform, nurses cap, white duty shoes, without earrings, hair not touching the collar and without corsage. Admission tickets for the Manila oath-taking will be available starting August 1 in the respective colleges of nursing.

    KEEP ON PRODUCING TOPNOTCHERS UERM.

    CONGRATULATIONS.
  • Amazing_WarriorAmazing_Warrior BOMBA UE! PExer
    UERM COLLEGEOF NURSING NO.1 AGAIN

    In the latest release of the Nursing Board Examination result on July 23, 2008 by the Professional Regulation Commission of the Philippines, the College of Nursing of the University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, again as in the previous board examination, came up as the No. 1 among the top performing schools. UERM has a 99% passing percentage. Two graduates of UERM are among the top placers. Ma. Cristina D. Arroyo and Paola S. Young both placed 8th in the top ten.

    ARROYO,+MA.+CRISTINA.jpg
    Ma. Cristina D. Arroyo - 8th Placer

    YOUNG,+PAOLA.jpg
    Paola S. Young - 8th Placer

    Congratulations to the 269 successful Nursing Board passers of the UERM. Dean Carmelita Divinagracia and College Secretary Jesson Butcon wish to congratulate all UERM Nursing Board passers. They are indeed very proud of their graduates.

    The Board of Nursing announced that in Manila, the oath-taking ceremony will be held on August 19, 2008 (Tuesday) and 20, 2008 (Wednesday), with morning (8 a.m.) and afternoon (1 p.m.) sessions at the SMX Convention Center, SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City. The Board also announced that inductees must come in their white uniform, nurses cap, white duty shoes, without earrings, hair not touching the collar and without corsage. Admission tickets for the Manila oath-taking will be available starting August 1 in the respective colleges of nursing.

    KEEP ON PRODUCING TOPNOTCHERS UERM.

    CONGRATULATIONS.
  • ironhide08ironhide08 member PExer
    June 2008 Nursing Licensure Exams

    Top 1
    • Aira Therese Salamanca Javier, University of Santo Tomas -- 86.00%

    Top 2
    Alrin Flores Falgui, Far Eastern University- 85.80%

    Top 3
    • Kristine Maravilla Mendoza, Remedios Trinidad Romualdez Memorial School -- 85.60%
    • Joanna Jacob Quirante, University of Santo Tomas -- 85.60%




  • Amazing_WarriorAmazing_Warrior BOMBA UE! PExer
    ^No.1 because of 99% Passing rate.
  • winslixwinslix speak your mind PExer
    mga colleagues medyo straying away tayo sa topic. IBa na ang maging argument dito kung top passers ang subjects. marami na tayong na learn from all this healthy debate. When it comes to our nursing skills, we represent our schools, but when it comes to attitudes, kayo na ang may kasalanan niyan hindi na school.

    let us act like we all came from good schools and not sa aling charing school of nursing, wahahahaha. Ano ba passing rate dun?
  • Amazing_WarriorAmazing_Warrior BOMBA UE! PExer
    winslix wrote: »
    mga colleagues medyo straying away tayo sa topic. IBa na ang maging argument dito kung top passers ang subjects. marami na tayong na learn from all this healthy debate. When it comes to our nursing skills, we represent our schools, but when it comes to attitudes, kayo na ang may kasalanan niyan hindi na school.

    let us act like we all came from good schools and not sa aling charing school of nursing, wahahahaha. Ano ba passing rate dun?

    :lol:

    Are you from UERM?
  • winslixwinslix speak your mind PExer
    :lol:

    Are you from UERM?

    We made a promise not to mention other schools. My BSN is from another school, I am taking Masterals currently in UERM. My school search for masterals gave me the first hand knowledge to contribute dito sa thread since I also chose FEU but finally decided on UERM but not based on passing rates (masterals obviously walang boards). I have 17 years experience in New York. Umuwi for Masterals as requirement for a promotion.

    from your nick, i take it na ur a UERM alumna.

    PS: The top 8 person is my classmate :naughty:
  • Amazing_WarriorAmazing_Warrior BOMBA UE! PExer
    winslix wrote: »
    We made a promise not to mention other schools. My BSN is from another school, I am taking Masterals currently in UERM. My school search for masterals gave me the first hand knowledge to contribute dito sa thread since I also chose FEU but finally decided on UERM but not based on passing rates (masterals obviously walang boards). I have 17 years experience in New York. Umuwi for Masterals as requirement for a promotion.

    from your nick, i take it na ur a UERM alumna.

    PS: The top 8 person is my classmate :naughty:

    No im not. :lol:

    Im from UE Caloocan taking up AB in Communication Arts (graduating). I just salute those students graduated in UERM i believe in thier knowledge and skills.

    Goodluck in you masteral.*okay*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file