Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences
Join our PEx Olympics Quiz Night and win GCash prizes! 🏅

how can i forget the past?

how can i moved on?
nasasaktan pa rin ako everytime na naalala ko yung nangyari.
My bf (now my husband) had an affair with another girl (at di ko matanggap dahil sana mas maganda db... hehehe). di ko lam kung bakit di maalis sa kin yung galit at sakit most of all LUNGKOT. para akong ***** na till now i'm still asking myself sino ba talaga ang mahal nya. ako or that girl. PLS HELP... I'm Fckin' confused... and sad.

Comments

• punta ka sa kabilang thread.. yung ang hirap magtiwala..

baka may paulot kang aral..
  • to TS:

I could relate,kasi my bf wants to marry me na but till now I just can't move on from what went wrong (not too serious though) a FLING.... but the pain is still there..... he begs me to get over it and I realized accepting the person back means putting the trust back........ soon you'll get over it,for a healthier married life
  • yuel0022yuel0022 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    diba pwedeng kasuhan? kasi asawa nya na eh.. ask lang..
  • ^filing a lawsuit aint practical in this petty situation. besides, the TS doesnt want separation with the husband i think.

anyway TS, have a serious talk with your husband and clear things out. do you think your husband is still seeing the girl? how is he treating you now? If you see naman na he's doing his best to win your trust again, then give him another shot. you might be thinking his love for you isn't that strong cuz he had an affair. and that's what makes you angry and sad. also makes you doubtful on his loyalty that's why you're thinking it's possible he loves the girl more. how you could move on is entirely up to you. it's not about forgetting but accepting na it did happen and then cope. instead of dwelling on the negativity, just think of it as a test in your marriage life.
  • matri_XXXXmatri_XXXX PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    well you can't forget... that's one... there's one thing you can do. Archive! meaning, put it under your most troubled memories and keep it there... unless you need it in the future...

"need it" meaning... you just think about it and disregard again... memories are kept to be reminded, and not to be stucked on it...

what about you darkclouds, have you cheated with him?
  • it takes two to tango...
  • matri_XXXX wrote: »
    well you can't forget... that's one... there's one thing you can do. Archive! meaning, put it under your most troubled memories and keep it there... unless you need it in the future...

"need it" meaning... you just think about it and disregard again... memories are kept to be reminded, and not to be stucked on it...

what about you darkclouds, have you cheated with him?

nope... actually he's my 1st and last bf... kaya siguro para kong natrauma... and kahit fling wala ... sya lang talaga... l:confused:
  • JUST_JTJUST_JT PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    darkclouds wrote: »
    how can i moved on?
    nasasaktan pa rin ako everytime na naalala ko yung nangyari.
    My bf (now my husband) had an affair with another girl (at di ko matanggap dahil sana mas maganda db... hehehe). di ko lam kung bakit di maalis sa kin yung galit at sakit most of all LUNGKOT. para akong ***** na till now i'm still asking myself sino ba talaga ang mahal nya. ako or that girl. PLS HELP... I'm Fckin' confused... and sad.

Hija, don't forget the past ... learn from the past.

Makipag-hiwalay ka na sa taksil mong asawa : once a cheat, always a cheat.

Nasaan ka ba? Pinas o abroad? Kung abroad: file for divorce and ask for alimony. Kung nasa 'Pinas ka... I'm sorry to hear that. :(

-Just_JT aka "Boss Pogi"
    We.live.and.learn.