How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Comments

• PobrenAlindahawPobrenAlindahaw Banned by Admin PExer
    It's easy to get to heaven when you die.

In your last will and testament be sure your next of kin make you carry a handful of rice or corn.

Saint Peter will ask you a question, if you lie, St. Peter's rooster will cockadooodle.

So you can lie your way in to heaven. When St. Peter's rooster is about to coockadoodle throw in a handful of rice and corn that should solve the problem and you'll be in heaven.

But in heaven it's lonely. No sex. No naked gurlz. Everyone wears the same clothes. You cannot ear more than you are entitled to because glutony is against god's law. No rock, rap, acid, metal, pop, alternative, indie music.

Sorry, kiddo. There's no way out of heaven. Your trapped. Your dooomed.

Hell is where the action is. Everyone is naked. Lindsay Lohan is destined to be in hell so is Britney spears, Marilyn Monroe, the Penthouse girls, hustlers's naked and famous, and eat all you can too that's why you carry that humongous pitchfork for your slab of rare steak .......

SATAN IS GREAT!!!!!!:grrr:
  • xfrodobagginsxxfrodobagginsx Banned by Admin PExer
    Evolution isn't possible unless there is an increase in DNA. There isn't a single shred of evidence that this has ever occured. Micro-evolution is a reshuffling of dna within a species. Creationists and Christians admit this happens, but we don't believe in Macro-evolution which is an increase of dna, where one species evolves into another one. This has NEVER happend. That's darwinian evolution and it's simply false. Even darwin became a Christian on his deathbed.

RICHARD DAWKINS STUMPED AT QUESTION OF INCREASE IN DNA:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zaKryi3605g

Richard Dawkins stumped when asked for an example of where a mutation increased the information content of a genome. Watch it for yourself.

The hidden truth is that creation and intelligent design scientists challege evolutionary scientists to public debate, but the evolutionist refuse to debate them out of fear. They can't answer many of the questions and it exposes their deception.

If Down's syndrome was his only example, he's really digging himself into a hole. The simple addition of one chromosome through a DNA copying error which results in a handicappped offspring does not constitute and increase in genetic information, but a decrease. What I'm saying is the the absolute number of total base pairs is not a measure of how much genetic information is there.
  • untouchableuntouchable Registered User PExer
    How to get to heaven when you die?
    Answer is simple:
    Seek first the kingdom of God... and you will be saved on Judgment Day.
    Mr 16:15 And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
  • tontontonton Let's stop and talk awhile. PExer
    QUESTION:
    Mar 10:17 .. Good Teacher, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?

ANSWERS:
    Mar 10:21 .. One thing thou lackest: go, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven..

Joh 6:54 He that eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood hath eternal life:

Mat 19:29 And every one that hath left houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and shall inherit eternal life.

Stiff requirements huh??
  • Mark T. MarketMark T. Market Polymath PExer
    RICHARD DAWKINS STUMPED AT QUESTION OF INCREASE IN DNA:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zaKryi3605g

Richard Dawkins stumped when asked for an example of where a mutation increased the information content of a genome. Watch it for yourself.

The hidden truth is that creation and intelligent design scientists challege evolutionary scientists to public debate, but the evolutionist refuse to debate them out of fear. They can't answer many of the questions and it exposes their deception.

Above video is a doctored one.

The exposed video: (11 seconds were added using looped editing)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uz1CiDDIq4

Dawkin's comments:
    http://www.skeptics.com.au/articles/dawkins.htm

Low-blow for creationists eh?
  • roelallenroelallen La Champe ?lys?enne PExer
    Faith without works is dead. Getting to heaven is obeying and living the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ. Nothing more, nothing less.
  • roelallenroelallen La Champe ?lys?enne PExer
    Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, thou and thy house.
    *** 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
    We don't get their by our works, but by trusting in what the Lord did for us.
    Someone asked in another thread if salvation could be bought with money. Absolutely NOT!! Salvation is by grace through faith alone in Jesus Christ.

Ac 8:18 And when Simon saw that through the laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Spirit was given, he offered them money,
    19 saying, "Give me this power also, that anyone on whom I lay hands may receive the Holy Spirit."
    20 But Peter said to him, "Your money perish with you, because you thought that the gift of God could be purchased with money!
    21 "You have neither part nor portion in this matter, for your heart is not right in the sight of God.
    22 "Repent therefore of this your wickedness, and pray God if perhaps the thought of your heart may be forgiven you.
  • i have a sort of buddhism perception about heaven. (i'm not a buddhist) you'll go to heaven if you have lived an almost spiritually perfect life. if not, you'll be reincarnated.
  • StonyclubStonyclub Laylay Ka! PExer
    i have a sort of buddhism perception about heaven. (i'm not a buddhist) you'll go to heaven if you have lived an almost spiritually perfect life. if not, you'll be reincarnated.
    If I may ask rainy-summers, do you think any one individual can lived an almost spiritually perfect life? Is it possible?

Do you also believe on reincarnation according to buddhism philosophy?
  • boxf@n529[email protected] HIS a friend Forever..... PExer
    Someone asked in another thread if salvation could be bought with money. Absolutely NOT!! Salvation is by grace through faith alone in Jesus Christ.

Ac 8:18 And when Simon saw that through the laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Spirit was given, he offered them money,
    19 saying, "Give me this power also, that anyone on whom I lay hands may receive the Holy Spirit."
    20 But Peter said to him, "Your money perish with you, because you thought that the gift of God could be purchased with money!
    21 "You have neither part nor portion in this matter, for your heart is not right in the sight of God.
    22 "Repent therefore of this your wickedness, and pray God if perhaps the thought of your heart may be forgiven you.

i 100% agree. *okay*

:)
    i 100% agree. *okay*

:)
    Same here.
  • Mr. GoodkatMr. Goodkat Of the Kansas City Shuffle PExer

Mr. Goodkat has a question far ya...

Satan also has faith...are ya saying that the devil will also be saved?
    Just an honest question, brotha...
  • JapongJapong Member PExer
    Mr. Goodkat has a question far ya...

Satan also has faith...are ya saying that the devil will also be saved?
    Just an honest question, brotha...

Lucifer is a condemned rebellious angel of God. He is now called Satan, meaning God’s adversary. Satan believed and testifies in the existence of God but remain an enemy of God’s Kingdom, of Christ and accuser of brethren.
    roelallen wrote: »
    Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, thou and thy house.
    question brother roelallen. What is your explanation of 'work out your own salvation? Because it seems a contradiction with Ephesains 2:9 that salvation is ' not of' works so that no man can boast'
  • irsyffeirsyffe Member PExer
    i have a sort of buddhism perception about heaven. (i'm not a buddhist) you'll go to heaven if you have lived an almost spiritually perfect life. if not, you'll be reincarnated.

I'd actually like to agree with you on that. In truth, Buddhism is actually very similar to the way the early Christians lived. They were called Christian Gnostics back then. In fact, there are teachings in Early Christianity about reincarnation.

Reincarnation and Early Christianity

The first great Father of the early orthodox Church was Origen (A.D. 185-254) who was the first person since Paul to develop a system of theology around the teachings of Jesus. Origen was an ardent defender of pre-existence and reincarnation. Pre-existence is the religious concept of the soul as not being created at birth; rather the soul existed before birth in heaven or in a past life on Earth. Origen taught that pre-existence is found in Hebrew scriptures and the teachings of Jesus.

Origen was a disciple of Clement of Alexandria who was a disciple of the apostle Peter. Clement and Origen wrote about receiving secret teachings of Jesus handed down from the apostles. One of these secret teachings was the concept of physical and spiritual rebirth. The existence of secret teachings and mysteries from Jesus is recorded in the Bible. Here are some of them:

He replied, "The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance." (Matt. 13:11-12)

I have become its servant by the commission God gave me to present to you the word of God in its fullness - the mystery that has been kept hidden for ages and generations, but is now disclosed to the saints. To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. (Col. 1:25-27)

Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed. (1 Cor. 15:51)

The doctrines of pre-existence and reincarnation existed as secret teachings of Jesus until they were declared a heresy by the Roman Church in 553 A.D. It was at this time that the Roman Church aggressively destroyed competing teachings and so-called heresies within the Church. Along with the destruction of unorthodox teachings came the destruction of Jews, Gnostics, and ultimately anyone who stood in the way of the Inquisition and Crusades.

But on December, 1945, writings containing many of these secrets of early Christianity were unearthed in upper Egypt. This area was one of the the main locations where Christians fled to when the Romans invaded Israel. It was here that these secrets were continued to be taught. Undisturbed since their concealment almost two thousand years ago, these writings of the secret teachings belonged to a early sect of Christians called Gnostics and these writings ranked in importance with the Dead Sea Scrolls which were discovered two years later. These so-called secret teachings concerning life and death are strikingly similar to what we know about near-death experiences.

taken from: http://www.near-death.com/experiences/origen03.html

In that same link, you will find Bible verses pertaining to Elijah being reincarnated as John the Baptist, as well as the fact that Jews also actually believed in reincarnation. I'll post some of the verses just in case...

And the disciples asked him, saying, "Why then do the scribes say that Elijah must come first?"

But he answered them and said, "Elijah indeed is to come and will restore all things. But I say to you that Elijah has come already, and they did not know him, but did to him whatever they wished. So also shall the Son of Man suffer at their hand."
    Then the disciples understood that he had spoken of John the Baptist. For all the prophets and the law have prophesied until John. And if you are willing to receive it, he is Elijah who was to come. (Matt. 11:10-14)

After six days Jesus took Peter, James and John with him and led them up a high mountain, where they were all alone. There he was transfigured before them. His clothes became dazzling white, whiter than anyone in the world could bleach them. And there appeared before them Elijah and Moses, who were talking with Jesus ...

As they were coming down the mountain, Jesus gave them orders not to tell anyone what they had seen until the Son of Man had risen from the dead.
    They kept the matter to themselves, discussing what "rising from the dead" meant.
    And they asked him, "Why do the teachers of the law say that Elijah must come first?"
    Jesus replied, "To be sure, Elijah does come first, and restores all things."
    "Why then is it written that the Son of Man must suffer much and be rejected?"

"But I tell you, Elijah has come, and they have done to him everything they wished, just as it is written about him." (Mark 9:9-13)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file