Home PEx International Entertainment Music Fans

The ARCHIETECTS XII: DAVID ARCHULETA AND THE ORDER OF THE CRUSHERS!

Comments

• hi kids!

i just read all the messages and so far i think you guys did AWESOME!!! the mssgs are heartfelt and so PINOY!! thank you guys for making me a part of the project!! i am so proud of you!!! saludo!!!
  • hello nette :wave: gawa ka ng letter for David. *okay*

@ken: wow! ang galing. il wait for it. :)
  • shennette425shennette425 PEx Rookie ⭐
    wla p din akong mv... :(
  • ponticello wrote: »
    nagkamali ako. sorry. haha!!!

may kulang pa pala sa ginawa ko. wait lang. *okay*
    @ken: wala sa limewire? :lol: haha!!!

I'm gonna repost the part 1 of the letters/msgs....Ok lang ba?

cge. repost mo pet. *okay*
    filmom wrote: »
    hi kids!

i just read all the messages and so far i think you guys did AWESOME!!! the mssgs are heartfelt and so PINOY!! thank you guys for making me a part of the project!! i am so proud of you!!! saludo!!!

i think you're cool filmom *okay*
  • marianpatriciamarianpatricia PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    @pet

ah. kala ko kasi tuloy ung gather e!
  • -PART ONE-

Please add your thank you message for David!:)

selene07sparkle

[highlight]Thank You David for being kind and appreciative to all your Fans.You are indeed, A TRUE ANGEL... [/highlight]

piscesian

Dear David,

[highlight]
    THANK YOU so much for bringing music back to my life :heartpump:

God Bless You, My Angel of Music!
    [/highlight]

:heartful:MJ

sarkastik_ako

Dear David,

thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing. haha (sounds familiar?)

Philippines loves you. Take care.

-Cheche_3d =D

mulder8scully5

Hey David! :wave:

You've been a great inpspiration to a lot of people. Now it's time to thank you!

David, your music has been a great part of our lives. Your music inspires and teaches. Thank you for sharing with us this wonderful gift.

Your personality and attitude continue to lift our spirits. You keep us happy and hopeful. And, that we as individuals should keep livin' life!

Your heart brings out the inner good in us. That we should care not only for ourselves but also for others. Seek beauty and not destruction. Seek life and not death. Know what is right and not what's wrong. Do something for the better and not for the worse.

Most of all, thank you David for being who you are. *okay*

-Pet :)

Jen

Dearest David,

[highlight]Hello! You are so blessed because of everything that you are right now. The best part about all these is that we have become blessed too because you are sharing everything that you have to us!

You have no idea how you have moved and inspired each and everyone of us. I, personally have become a better person because of you

Thanks so much David! Thanks for loving us and being a good role model to all of us. So when times seem to bring out the worst in us, we just thing and ask WWDD "What Would David Do?" And so, we just smile and pray really hard.

take care of yourself! Many people love you! The Philippines is waiting for you!!! [/highlight]

Love,:heart:
    Jen

David,

"Not what we give,
    But what we share,
    For the gift
    without the giver
    Is bare."

Thank you for sharing your gift of music. I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom. Your kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.

Thanks!

David is my HOMEBOY!

Represent Philippines,

Joe Patrick (jollyoldfella)
  • wla p din akong mv... :(

talaga? :(

cnu bah nag gift sayo? kasi mejo delayed yung itunes ngayon.
  • marianpatriciamarianpatricia PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hi nette! :wave:
  • @pet

ah. kala ko kasi tuloy ung gather e!

baka matuloy though...:D Sana! haha! maybe October?

Hi Shenette! :wave:
  • oops...sorry...hehe..:bop:
  • thanks pet *okay*
  • :wave: @nette, ok lang yan.. marami ka karamay na di pa napapanood yung HQ ng crush :lol:
  • filmom wrote: »
    hi kids!

hi filmom! :wave:

*okay*
  • baka matuloy though...:D Sana! haha! maybe October?

Hi Shenette! :wave:

Yay! Sana mka punta ako.:D
  • David,

You have never failed to inspire me and make me smile. You deserve every blessing you have right now. Thank you for sharing the music and the love.

I have waited for my hero, he did rescued, but not with a cape and a sword, instead he came with wings.

Im thankful you came. God bless you my angel.

Jin
  • ilan pa lang ba sa atin ang nakanuod na ng official MV?
  • @shennette: :lol: kasama kami ni feeshda diyan!

@joe: ikaw na mag post nung part 2...hehe...
  • thanks j, repost ko lg. *okay*
  • -PART ONE-

Please add your thank you message for David!:)

selene07sparkle

[highlight]Thank You David for being kind and appreciative to all your Fans.You are indeed, A TRUE ANGEL... [/highlight]

piscesian

Dear David,

[highlight]
    THANK YOU so much for bringing music back to my life :heartpump:

God Bless You, My Angel of Music!
    [/highlight]

:heartful:MJ

sarkastik_ako

Dear David,

thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing. haha (sounds familiar?)

Philippines loves you. Take care.

-Cheche_3d =D

mulder8scully5

Hey David! :wave:

You've been a great inpspiration to a lot of people. Now it's time to thank you!

David, your music has been a great part of our lives. Your music inspires and teaches. Thank you for sharing with us this wonderful gift.

Your personality and attitude continue to lift our spirits. You keep us happy and hopeful. And, that we as individuals should keep livin' life!

Your heart brings out the inner good in us. That we should care not only for ourselves but also for others. Seek beauty and not destruction. Seek life and not death. Know what is right and not what's wrong. Do something for the better and not for the worse.

Most of all, thank you David for being who you are. *okay*

-Pet :)

Jen

Dearest David,

[highlight]Hello! You are so blessed because of everything that you are right now. The best part about all these is that we have become blessed too because you are sharing everything that you have to us!

You have no idea how you have moved and inspired each and everyone of us. I, personally have become a better person because of you

Thanks so much David! Thanks for loving us and being a good role model to all of us. So when times seem to bring out the worst in us, we just thing and ask WWDD "What Would David Do?" And so, we just smile and pray really hard.

take care of yourself! Many people love you! The Philippines is waiting for you!!! [/highlight]

Love,:heart:
    Jen

David,

"Not what we give,
    But what we share,
    For the gift
    without the giver
    Is bare."

Thank you for sharing your gift of music. I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom. Your kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.

Thanks!

David is my HOMEBOY!

Represent Philippines,

Joe Patrick (jollyoldfella)
  • jinpart2 wrote: »
    David,

You have never failed to inspire me and make me smile. You deserve every blessing you have right now. Thank you for sharing the music and the love.

I have waited for my hero, he did rescued, but not with a cape and a sword, instead he came with wings.

Im thankful you came. God bless you my angel.

Jin

awww.....ang ganda naman!*okay*