Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General
Are you a pageant expert? Join the PEx Miss Universe Quiz Night on May 16!

What are the stipulations of Kris' and James' endorsement morality clauses?

Anyone can explain what the morality clauses are about and how it is broken and what it means if they are broken?

Comments

• good question....

with this latest issue surrounding them, im pretty sure many of those clauses have been broken. but will the companies take action? it remains to be seen.
  • starczamorastarczamora Sissie DaToic PEx Moderator
    I've read contracts like those and I have an idea...

The morality clause stipulates that the endorser should maintain a positive wholesome image in the duration of the contract. Any inappropriate action would cause the advertiser to consider cancelling the contract. In some cases, the advertiser would even ask the endorser to pay back the talent fee paid to them.

However, this clause has been only applied among "non-popular" commercial models. We have yet to witness this clause being imposed on celebrity endorsers.

My judgment: Kris' and James' advertisers would probably keep their endorsements "in the spirit of goodwill."
  • parang di naman naapektuhan ung endorsements nila eh, kahapon na lang dami kong napanood na commercials ni james at kris sa ibat ibang channels...
  • duh, mas malala pa ang std issue dati pero dinagsa pa rin ng commercials si kris. at nag-box office queen pa kamo sa feng shui.

alam ng adverstisers na when kris is involved, good or bad publicity would still benefit their products.
  • si kris lang ang nakakagawa nyan, na kahit tadtarin pa ng bad publicity, effective commercial endorser pa rin. i don't know what magic surrounds her pero kahit anong gawin pa nya, para bang lalo lang syang nagiging successful sa professional life nya.

the only way para bumagsak si kris e wag syang pag-usapan kaso lalo syang pinapasikat ng detractors nya.
  • nung nag practicum ako sa abs non...usually ang pinipirmahan ng mga rtist na contract are prepared by the legal dept of abs-cbn...pero si kris may sarili syang contract prepared by her lawyers... i bet ganon din sya with all her endorsements...
  • wehehe! katawa sagot ng isa dyan,parang pang Ms. Univerese....:bop: :rotflmao: