Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General

CIARA SOTTO

I always seem to get mixed reactions from ppl about her. I think she's ok but I feel that masyado siyang nakikisakay sa fame ng 'ATE" Sharon niya. well, what can u say?

Comments

• hmm i dunno..i still don't like her.. she's hella annoying whenever i see her :D
  • Alam ko na bilang na bilang ang maniniwala sakin dito, pero she's a nice girl. Honestly. Actually, mas kilala ko yung mga cousins niya (soooooper bait ng mga Sotto, I swear), and I was introduced to her once...ok naman siya...mabait & friendly.
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    That's nice to hear, Xiaoyu. I'm sure that there are more showbiz people out there who are nice. It's sad that a lot of us (yep, I'm guilty too - there's just something about Champagne Morales that irritates me) judge them right away.

As for me, I have a resolution. I will not believe rumors anymore. I'll just believe the comments of those who personally know the actor/actress. :)
  • *bleeech*

..din.. sorry sa fans.. :P
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    oh well,

hmm she's pretty din...

pero mas pretty si chiqui natin dito! lamang sya ng ilang dosenang paligo!!
  • I HATE HER!!! FEELING SYA SOBRA..

sorry guys but I can't really see what's good about her..mas maganda pa ako sa kanya noh..hehehe..
  • Walang future sa pag aartista buwahahahahahahaha lulubog lilitaw lulubog lilitaw lulubog lilitaw yan ang kanyang buhay buwahahahahahaha, ngayon asan na siya?
  • RöttenMindRöttenMind PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    adamkulit: wag ka namang ganyan! ansama mo... shes nice naman eh and ok din ang voice... :)
  • MaverickMaverick PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    well? kamukha ba siya ni chiqui? :)
  • dyesebeldyesebel PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Hi People!!!!

About Ciara, 'thought ako lang may feeling nito.. Ciara is ok but she can't make it to the stardom, as what the situation speaks, nagmumukha siyang Trying Hard na Trying Hard......

About the picture above, according to my friend beside me, mas kaya-aya pang tingnan yung bulaklak.

At saka mistake daw yung position nung bulaklak, it should be horizontally inline with her chin para hindi implied yung baba niya, o kaya dapat medyo paamoy sa bulaklak ang drama niya para matakpan totally yung kanyang prominent chin...
  • IraIra PEx Rookie ⭐
    Ciara Sotto seems like a perfectly nice person, but unfortunately, her looks are not suited for movies and TV. Her loveteam partners (except April Boy Regino, but who would believe in a romantic angle between these two anyway?) are prettier than she is, cruel as it sounds. She doesn't really act well either. She should probably just stick to singing.

Maverick: Naku naman, mas maganda naman diyan si Chix nang isang taong tulog!
  • Is she irritating????
    maarte ba sya?????
  • I have met her one time when I was about to go to a party near her old school. I was passing thru when I saw a girl(friend of my brother)having an argument with her.

I did not know what the argument is about but they started fighting in the middle of the street with friends of both sides just watching and egging them on.

I have no patience for those kind of things but since I at least knew one of them, I had to break it up. I had to grab them by the arms to pull them apart and had to shout not only them but their friends down.

She had quite a repution by the way in her former school.

Ice Burn at on time had to be restrained by her friends (take note it took 5 of her friends to stop her from beating the **** out of her as she has a black belt in Tae-kwon-do)as Ciara was making stories about her because she has a thing for Ice Burn's bf.

[This message has been edited by Telcontar (edited 02-16-2000).]
  • [email protected]!

other info about ciarra? honestly, i don't really know her. but it seems she is pretty naman.

§inned™
  • I have to agree with Sinned.. she doesn't look bad at all.
  • Pangit. TH. Di ko siya type. Pangit. Pangit!!!
  • my friend used to model with her at sarisari dalagita... if not for her family name, she'd be--- WHO DA HELL?
  • I don't know her but these are just my perceptions. ON SCREEN, she looks too trying hard at times that its irritating to watch her. Call me a masochist but I sometimes watch television even when they show her, or Champagne for that matter, just so I'd get really irritated and forego watching any more television. Weird, eh?

• ok, mabait na kung mabait but let's face it, she really can't act! she's just banking on her father and sharon's fames.
  • Ok lang sya... mas gusto ko naman sya keysa kay Champagne Morales...

Pero, kay ChiQui na lang ako! :D