MAD Disqualified : Beh Buti Nga !!!

kasi naman, ano bang underprivileged sector ang nire-represent nito ? si Richard Gomez at ang dating PAOCTF ? tapos it came from Richard's mouth pa na they received funding from Erap's government.

mabuhay ang Comelec !!!

Comments

• bayankobayanko Member PExer
    glad this is done and soon to be over. not a fan at all of MAD - other groups deserve to be elected.

although - there is a point in the thought that why the h_ll did the comelec acredit them in the first place. whoever approved the acreditation should be fired.

iyon nga lang, though the acreditation was badly made, MAD should still not get the post. malas lang for MAD. tsk tsk
  • LightspeedLightspeed Mr. Optimist PExer
    Ako personally, I am for the disqualification of groups like MAD and mainstream political parties like Lakas-NUCD and Nationalist Peoples Coalition from the Party-List race.

Pero, the COMELEC should have disqualified them BEFORE THE ELECTIONS, NOT AFTER.

Right now, whether we like it or not, these groups have gained a mandate from the people. Yes, the Filipino people, in effect, gave their blessings to MAD, Lakas-NUCD, Nationalist People's Coalition, APEC, AMIN, PROMDI and others to serve them and act as their voice in Congress.

May mandate na sila. Hindi mo puwedeng i-disqualify ang isang organization na binasbasan na ng taong bayan.

ISANG PAMBABASTOS SA TAONG-BAYAN KUNG ITATAPON LANG ANG KANILANG BOTO NG GANUN-GANOON NA LANG!!!!!

Bakit kasi hindi inaksyunan ng COMELEC ang isyung ito bago mag May 14 elections? Bakit inaccredit sila tapos ngayon sila ididisqualify ngayong meron na silang mandate from the people.

The best way, I believe, is to let these party-lists sit in Congress for this current term and next election na lang sila i-scrutinize ulit. I-disqualify kung kailangang i-disqualify.

Too late na! May blessings na sila ng taumbayan.

In a democracy, you listen to the people. And the people have spoken for these party-list groups. Whether we like it or not.
  • bayankobayanko Member PExer
    thats a good point. and makes a lot of sense. would tell how the supreme court (and this country!) honors the sanctity of the vote.

those who voted for mad should petition the supreme court
    Originally posted by bayanko
    thats a good point. and makes a lot of sense. would tell how the supreme court (and this country!) honors the sanctity of the vote.

those who voted for mad should petition the supreme court

Right on. In a democracy, the Vote is Sacred. You cannot just disregard results of elections whenever you feel like it.

Disqualifying some undeserving party-list groups now might be popular. But it is VERY DANGEROUS. This would be a precedent in future elections.

Paano kung tumakbo ang isang candidate for President tapos binoto ng tao, tapos nag-petition yung kalaban na i-disqualify siya for some reason. Hindi na basta-bastang puwedeng ibasura ang boses ng sambayanan. Kung kailangan mag-disqualify, the right period IS ALWAYS BEFORE ELECTIONS, NOT AFTER ELECTIONS.

Napaka-unfair naman kasi sa Party-List na pinasali sila ng COMELEC sa contest tapos nung nanalo sila, sasabihin sa kanila "ay, sori. Hindi pala kayo qualified."

Ako, I also cringe at the thought of having a Congressman Richard Gomez. Pero I also respect the will of my fellow Filipinos na binoto ang MAD dahil alam nila na pinasali ng COMELEC ang MAD sa elections.

I would now be the first one to fight the people who would dare trample upon the voice of my countrymen who gave their go-signal for MAD (and sadly, Richard Gomez) to serve them in Congress.
  • reybeldereybelde zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz PExer
    Two thumbs-up for the Comelec for disqualifying mad and the mainstream political parties in the party-list! Though that must have come too late already, at least we could still show some sense in that constitutional body: That they mean business.

Good luck na lang to the 6 new party-list representatives from the winning parties Bayan Muna, Akbayan and Butil (Luzon Farmers' party)!

And the next time around, can the Comelec please do their stuff even before or during the campaign period para hindi na pumalpak ang party-list election?

*pexadik*
  • the_BuGsthe_BuGs d ko hilig PExer
    Kasalanan ng COMELEC TO EH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EH KUNG NOON PA MAN EH GINAWA PA NILA TO!!!!!!!!!!!! EDI SANA YUNG MGA IBANG MILYONG MILYONG TAO NA BUMOTO SA LINTEK NA MAD,NPC,LAKAS-NUCD NA YAN........... EH NAPUNTA SANA AS MGA PARTY LIST NA KARAPAT DAPAT NA MAUPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PILIPINO KA NGA NAMAN!!!!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Imagine.... nullifying millions and millions of votes!

Personally I think it will be an injustice to the Filipino electorate as a whole.

Saan ka nakakita ng eleksyon na binasura dahil hindi ginawa ng COMELEC ng tama ang kanilang trabaho?

COMELEC made a blunder. Now we have to live with the consequences of the blunder.
  • jjjeronimojjjeronimo Here be dragons... PExer
    I agree that MAD and those main stream political parties should have been disqualified a long time ago as many here have already pointed out. Problem is, the COMELEC should have done this before the votes have been cast. This whole party-list problem only serves to highlight that this batch of COMELEC officials has got to be the most incompetent set of officials ever to occupy those positions. These guys so much time bickering among themselves, I'd be surprised that they get anything done at all. I don't know if it's possible, but IMHO, all these guys have to be fired and replaced. Who should replace them though is another matter, but definitely not these guys. Heck, I've seen pre-schoolers who act better than these guys.
  • ScorpionEmperorScorpionEmperor Deductive Mind! PExer
    Dapat lahat idisqualify. Walang kwenta naman ang party list system. The communists are just using it to conn the people so they can get more political power. Tangalin na dapat ang party list system. :bleh:
  • Big ManBig Man Very Big PExer
    Originally posted by ScorpionEmperor
    Dapat lahat idisqualify. Walang kwenta naman ang party list system. The communists are just using it to conn the people so they can get more political power. Tangalin na dapat ang party list system. :bleh:

You're too funny, Mr. Scorpion! :toofunny: Give up on the communist bogey of yours...panahon pa ni Makoy, ginagamit na yang excuse na yan. Baka maloko mo pa ang mga Pinoy noong 1960's and 70's with that reasoning of yours. :lol: The communists are less of a threat to our national security than that warped mind of yours.
  • wynnewynne commonsensical guy PExer
    im sorry, YOUR HONOR!.....your disqualified!:laugh::rotfl::beg:
  • JuliusJulius Banned by Admin PExer
    Why Bayan Muna, Anakbayan and their ilk believe themselves to be the only legitimate marginalized sector in society takes the cake.

One may well ask: Just which sector do Bayan Muna and Anakbayan represent? If you ask them, they always reply that they represent multi-sectoral groups. Which multi-sectoral group, they hardly say, except in vague and general terms, such as the poor, the oppressed, laborers, peasants, human rights victims, farmers and even the elite, among others.

You see their leaders in virtually all street protests. They were there, with the Makati business groups, fighting alongside them. But aren't the Makati businessmen part of the elite?

Just what multi-sectoral groups do they truly represent? This is an important question because it is no secret they are aligned with the armed Left and serve as the Left's propaganda and political arm.

If there was no existing communist insurgency in this country today, then this question becomes irrelevant, because the legitimate Left have every right to dispose of their pork barrel to leftist programs that do not call for, or aid, armed insurrection.

The problem here is that we are allowing these noisy street parliamentarians to dictate who should and who should not sit in Congress when it is the Filipino people who should decide this, through the ballot.

But why are Bayan Muna, Akbayan and their ilk pressing for these winning party-list candidates' disqualification?

The answer is fairly obvious. By having them disqualified, there will be more chances for their losing leftist allies in the party-list who have lost the vote, to be included in a revised winning list.

The Left are never known to play fair.

Let's crush this commie insects.... :bash:
  • ricsanricsan Member PExer
    blame the previous COMELEC chairmen and its former members (some of which are still there - the ERAP appointees).

as to disqualifying after winning, i think it happens naman in all our elections. there are those governors or congressman who are disqualified after winning dahil sa Green Card issue and this has happened a lot of times. wag naman dapat maging espesyal ang case ng MAD ng dahil lang kay Richard Gomez.

and kung di pa natin ito gagawin ngayon, kailan pa ?
  • JuliusJulius Banned by Admin PExer
    ...si erap na naman po ang may kasalanan. tsk tsk. :lol:
  • reybeldereybelde zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz PExer
    Originally posted by Julius
    ...si erap na naman po ang may kasalanan. tsk tsk. :lol:

At least you admit it.

By the way, kung sisihan rin lang ang pag-uusapan, eh di ba mas kasisi-sisi ang Comelec kesa sa Akbayan and Bayan Muna? Well it's not just a matter of these 2 party-lists wanting to eliminate their rivals, but because these 2 have petitioned the Comelec to disqualify them because the 16 they petitioned don't really represent the true aspirations of the marginalized sector, isn't it? And it just so happened that we have slowpokes for those running the constitutional body.

*pexadik*
  • fennfenn Member PExer
    Bayan Muna should be disqualified along with the other political parties because it is a political party that does not represent marginalized and under-represented sectors.

Bayan Muna's constituency is the communist movement in the Philippines. With their assorted arms and guns, I really can't see them as marginalized.

Dapat madisqualify rin ang Bayan Muna, kagaya ng MAD dahil parehong front organizations ang mga ito. Ang MAD ay front ng pro-Erap people, ang Bayan Muna ay front ng CPP-NPA-NDF, and both are not marginalized and under-represented.

Paki-amend nga yung petition sa COMELEC at pakidagdag nga ang Bayan Muna sa listahan ng dapat ma-disqualify.
  • cool_ambocool_ambo Dr. Kagaw PExer
    Originally posted by Julius
    Why Bayan Muna, Anakbayan and their ilk believe themselves to be the only legitimate marginalized sector in society takes the cake.

One may well ask: Just which sector do Bayan Muna and Anakbayan represent? If you ask them, they always reply that they represent multi-sectoral groups. Which multi-sectoral group, they hardly say, except in vague and general terms, such as the poor, the oppressed, laborers, peasants, human rights victims, farmers and even the elite, among others.

You see their leaders in virtually all street protests. They were there, with the Makati business groups, fighting alongside them. But aren't the Makati businessmen part of the elite?

Just what multi-sectoral groups do they truly represent? This is an important question because it is no secret they are aligned with the armed Left and serve as the Left's propaganda and political arm.

But why are Bayan Muna, Akbayan and their ilk pressing for these winning party-list candidates' disqualification?

The answer is fairly obvious. By having them disqualified, there will be more chances for their losing leftist allies in the party-list who have lost the vote, to be included in a revised winning list.

The Left are never known to play fair.

Let's crush this commie insects.... :bash:

Also, the left has never been right!

It claims to represent a marginalized sector of the country but they can not specify what. It keeps demanding things from the rest of the country, but it refuses to do something for the country.

It is instinctively against anybody and any group that the country would idolize; such as Erap, the Church, a popular group, a popular politician and others that may compete with its policy of attraction.

Millions of people voted for MAD, so there.

If Gloria achieves the kind of successes that would make her a popular leader, it will try to bring her down, too.
    face2.gif
    My crystal ball says so.
  • ScorpionEmperorScorpionEmperor Deductive Mind! PExer
    Originally posted by fenn
    Bayan Muna should be disqualified along with the other political parties because it is a political party that does not represent marginalized and under-represented sectors.

Bayan Muna's constituency is the communist movement in the Philippines. With their assorted arms and guns, I really can't see them as marginalized.

Dapat madisqualify rin ang Bayan Muna, kagaya ng MAD dahil parehong front organizations ang mga ito. Ang MAD ay front ng pro-Erap people, ang Bayan Muna ay front ng CPP-NPA-NDF, and both are not marginalized and under-represented.

Paki-amend nga yung petition sa COMELEC at pakidagdag nga ang Bayan Muna sa listahan ng dapat ma-disqualify.

Dapat buwagin na ang bayad muna. Buwagin na rin ang party list system!
  • ricsanricsan Member PExer
    sa akin ok lang buwagin ang party-list system kasi nga kayang-kayang mag-setup ng mga parties ng mga may pansariling interes. at ang mga botante naman sa atin ay wala pa ring maturity (alam ng madi-disqualify iboboto pa rin dahil may Richard Gomez). may nakita ba tayong representative ng mga handicap (nung ina-appoint pa lang ang sectoral representative, Art Borjal was a representative then) ? what we see are JEEP, PROMDI, LDP, NPC, Aksyon-Demokratiko. obvious na political parties pero meron pa ring bumoto.

pero kung bubuwagin sa next election na. eh nanalo na ang Bayan Muna eh (#1 pa nga kahit walang Richard Gomez). as for Bayan Muna being a legitimate one, it's not for us to decide but for Comelec or Supreme Court. and they have decided ...
  • bin_ladenbin_laden Member PExer
    we all knew from the start that groups like MAD, etc. that did not represent underepresented sectors of society(which is a prerequisite for being a party list representative) had no business running in the first place. so what if you received votes. so what if you won and would displease your voters. you are missing the point entirely. you were govt funded(which you admitted on live tv and then tried to deny it later on...typical of any politician..a quality of a mediocre actor) look at mark jimenez and that rep who is in jail for raping a minor. they won but do you honestly think that they really ran for their constituents? mj is only out to protect his own a s s while that rep should be thrown in the gas chamber.

and now you insult our intelligence and call on people power 4 to install you as a representative. shame on you..stick to movies and your call boy pastimes. thats what your good at..sonny boy richard.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file