Home PEx Family and Society Family, Friends and Society

is it weird not to trust anybody?

the title says it all... do u guys find a person weird if he/she trusts nobody? do u think it's normal or is it not good for that person?

Comments

• I don't define that as weird. It's more of a reaction to betrayals and disappointments. However, this is not normal and it is not good for the person because that person would suffer all the more in the end.
  • if the person does not trust anybody...then that person is nobody. hehehehehehehehe
    seriously dapat kahit isa meron...
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i don't & wouldn't find him weird. He has to have some issues with trust & he has to face that problem sometime in his life.

It is not healthy.
  • DunedainDunedain PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Not weird. To this day, there too many folks out there who are opportunists, liars, hypocrits, thieves, and the likes. We can start with the so-called "leaders" that some folks voted for office.
  • heymikeyheymikey PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    If it's excessive, yes. The person might have Paranoid Personality Disorder
  • naw it's not weird... cuz sometimes it's just hard to tell another person if he/she is trustworthy... they, maybe, different from what you thought they would be
  • no... not weird at all... actually, maybe it's a defense mechanism of the person coz he/she dont want to be betrayed again... it's a personal choice...
  • my_identitymy_identity PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    As in anybody? That's a disorder called, paranoia.
  • definetely NOT! maybe in the past he suffered from betrayal or something deep.... and dont judge people....
  • I don't think it's weird.I agree with Dunedain's explanation why it's okay not to trust a person easily.
  • [JZ] Nightmare[JZ] Nightmare PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    no it's not weird not to trust anybody. Im a friendly person, a can get along with people well but that does not mean i trust them. I'm quite a pessimist when it comes to trust. i've grown fond of thinking that each person when presented with an opportunity that would benefit whether how big or how small will grab it. it is not the case everytime but i feel safer with this kind thinking together with other pessimistic scenarios i could think of.
  • my_identitymy_identity PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Esie wrote:
    definetely NOT! maybe in the past he suffered from betrayal or something deep.... and dont judge people....

I meant as in "anybody," even his parents or loved ones. If that's the case that could be a disorder.
  • i guess it is weird, cause if really don't trust anyone even you're loved ones your going to end up alone and miserable like me, for example a time came when i realized i had no one in my life who i could talk really talk to and now time just stopped for me... so yeah trusting absolutely no one in life can be considered weird because i don't think im still normal
  • well...not really...there are some people with questionable characters...and of course there is the word trauma...i usually see through the person's way of thinking and handling himself...before trusting the individual...

"Embrace The Darkness"
    :evilgrin:
  • not actually weird.... imposible namang walang pinagkakatiwalaan kahit isa lang. siguro naman meron, di lang halata. hehehe
    okay lang yung ganun as long as di ka nakaka-offend ng ibang tao.. play safe lang ba
  • therу are no relations without trust
  • the title says it all... do u guys find a person weird if he/she trusts nobody? do u think it's normal or is it not good for that person?

its not weird.. its normal, if the love die and the trust is gone.. really there is nothing you can do.. only to face the fact that accept it and let the things go, by gone be by gone...

http://rosalia2042.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/
    http://www.celinedionforum.com/blog/cassjane2042/index.php?
  • yeah it might progress to unwarranted suspiciousness on people which is an indicator of clinical paranoia
  • No i dont find it weird. It's hard to trust somebody that easily. It takes time.
  • not weird... just a little exaggerated (is that the right word?).

matagal siguro bago magtiwala pero not to the point na wala na syang pinagtitiwalaan khit isang tao.

:):):)