the harry potter dvd sucks

klapowciusklapowcius office ninja PExer
but i bought it anyway, because it's pop culture. anyway, i thought that the contents will make up for the movie, but it sucked big time.

Comments

• sio_pao2002sio_pao2002 Member PExer
    so you buy anything that's pop culture?
  • markcasmarkcas The Misfit PExer
    Well it's your opinion. For me, I like it a lot.

I know Disc 2 is confusing but it is fun for kids. Besides after all that hard work on the Potions classroom and the 3rd floor corridor you'll be rewarded with deleted scenes which is so worth it for HP fans like me.
  • tsinhuatsinhua Lady Lynx Camry PExer
    Harry Potter DO NOT SUCK! But I guess it's you're opinion, I've got nothing to do with it.

Daniel Radcliffe lived up to my expectation of Harry Potter's personality. :)
  • klapowciusklapowcius office ninja PExer
    Originally posted by sio_pao2002
    so you buy anything that's pop culture?

no i buy it because i have money to spend. how complicated is that concept to you? i'd buy the lotr dvd too in a second if that's what you mean.

and no, i didn't say harry potter sucks. i love the books. maybe that's why i didn't like the movie, and now the dvd. just can't get over that idea that the book is different from the movie.

and the dvd only had 7 never before seen footages! 7! and it takes you 20 minutes to get there. i thought the entire harry potter clocked in at 4 hrs before they had to edit it?
  • sio_pao2002sio_pao2002 Member PExer
    Originally posted by klapowcius

no i buy it because i have money to spend. how complicated is that concept to you? i'd buy the lotr dvd too in a second if that's what you mean.

What's so hard to understand about band wagon mentality? Anyway, i have no problem with anything naman. It's your money so I should just mind my own business right? There, i even wrote a counterpointer for myself before this becomes a flame thread.
  • denseminddensemind evil & demented PExer
    dvds don't suck.
    u suck.
  • crybabymakicrybabymaki Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by markcas
    Well it's your opinion. For me, I like it a lot.

I know Disc 2 is confusing but it is fun for kids. Besides after all that hard work on the Potions classroom and the 3rd floor corridor you'll be rewarded with deleted scenes which is so worth it for HP fans like me.

uy mark help naman oh. i already have the dvd and i have no freakin' idea how to navigate through disc 2. as in kanina pa ako ikot nang ikot pero di ko alam kung saan ako magsisimula.

and to reply to the thread title itself. no, i dont believe it sucks. my only wish was that there were cast interviews pero wala (or meron ba pero di ko pa lang nakikita).

:heart:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file