Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General

Most irritating commercial you've ever seen

What commercial on TV is/are the most "nakakaasar"??? for me, I would choose the
Le Naise commercial with Anne "epal" Curtis
acting. I hate that commercial, super asar and hindi maganda, voice pa lang ni Anne "epal" Curtis, nakaka-irita na noh!~!!
Kayo? Ano para sa inyo ang pinaka-asar at pangit na commercial na nakita niyo???
:D:D:D

Comments

• Korek ka dyan...Di lalo kikita ang mga products na yon...Bulok ang mga nag-conceptualize ng mga commercial na yun
  • Papaya soap commercial about a year ago. Likas papaya soap ba? Akala naman ng girl eh ang ganda ganda niya. Sobrang nakakainis. Kung may makakita sa girl, may bibili pa kaya ng product.

Does anybody remember this particular commercial? Pls refresh your memories and agree w/ me on this one.
  • The girl in the Fita Biscuit Commercial....

Ang ganda niya!!!
  • yes mytyragirl, i agree with you a hundred percet. the sutla, likas papaya soap commercials are worse than anything.

i also hate bediones' latest rejoice commercial, the one where he's rafting and yelled, "shampoo, anyone?" at the top of the rocks.

mega cheap din ng dating ng latest commercial ni Patrick Garcia for Hawk bags

• Originally posted by Nibs:
    What commercial on TV is/are the most "nakakaasar"??? for me, I would choose the
    Le Naise commercial with Anne "epal" Curtis
    acting. I hate that commercial, super asar and hindi maganda, voice pa lang ni Anne "epal" Curtis, nakaka-irita na noh!~!!
    Kayo? Ano para sa inyo ang pinaka-asar at pangit na commercial na nakita niyo???
    :D:D:D

grabe!!!!!! me too! "aurevoi, dork" napaka-napaka! ayy grabe! hate her! pati yung deodorant na commercial! shettt! yung "ouch, ouch" mahapdi daw! puhleaseeeee!

i agree with the super cheap hawk bags commercial! nakuuuu! grrr.giflol.gifgrrr.gif
  • Paddocks Jeans during PBA commercials .... bwekekekek! lol.gif
  • father mother brother sister how do you brush your teeth?

with family....

@#$%#$!!! tapos yun mga actors/resses, puro kanong hilaw. ang asim pa ng mga ngiti nila. at the end, todo pose pa sila as one big happy asim family... arg!!! grrr.gif
  • Road DoggRoad Dogg PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I think that Anne Curtis is not legit to be an actress. Okay lang kung commercial model, pero kaasar pa rin siya!

Aside from her commercials, kakaasar din iyung Dragon Katol. Dragon kung umusok, lamok siguradong TEYPOK! :D
  • I agree with Road Dogg.. that dragon katol commercial is so damn annoying...

There's also that stupid commercial of that car battery... anung brand nga yun? basta yung may "kumbinsing..." grrr.. ewan ko basta naaasar lang ako dun
  • I'd say the RDL commercial with Angelika, quite a low budget commercial. It looks like it took them 200 pesos to make that commercial.
  • AdaAda Administrator PEx Moderator
    The new Close-Up commercial, the one where they make tuhog-tuhog the trash by the river. lol.gif I don't like their endorsers! They're not cute! And the last part where they're staring into each other's eyes is so fake. Ugh.

That commercial China Cojuangco was in, where her eyes change into cucumbers. Talk about a cheapo commercial!

The Sunsilk paganda ng paganda ads. Same concept, different situations. Pwede, nakakasawa na! And as if may connection ang buhok sa galing sa pag-violin at pagluluto!

The SMB commericals, Five-Thirsty and the one on the beach. Overexposed. I'm sick and tired of seeing that guy's face everytime I watch TV.
  • ada: tuhog tuhog the trash? lol.gif haven't seen that one though. gosh... i need to watch more tv... :D
  • Mga kakainis ng commercial:

ALL ANNE CURTIS COMMERCIALS..."aurevoir, dork!"

Paolo Bediones and his "Portable Sink"....
    "Shampoo...anyone...."

Nutri Delight commercials....ang yayabang nila!

Jolina's sardines commercial..."Sosy ang quality"

Juday's commercials: TAKAW NYA
  • Dragon Katol, lamok siguradong TEYPOK. Chowking, it's certified!
    Plus any commercial with Jolina and Juday. grrr.gif
  • All the Judy Ann Santos commercials suck, the sardines, the crackers, all of 'em.

the SMB version of pop songs also suck. Specially Mambo #5

Johnson Floor Wax

• NibsNibs PExer
    That's right, most of them suck grrr.gif
    I hate those commercials when I see it.
    Also the AXION commercial, with the girl na puro holes ang mukha, and what a hair!!! :(
    droool :( ano pa ba ? Yung mga commercial na
    indonesian ang mga models, wow, they look terrible and parang kulang sa make up. :D
    Yung mga commercial pa nila, puro baduy :(
    wala na bang matinong commercial dito sa mundo grrr.gif
  • yung commercial ng encarnacion bechaves...utang na loob! isang dekada na ata ang dumaan di pa rin pinapalitan!

• Chowking....yung certified affordable that they always showed during hte uaap games with that dingdong person and this girl who likes to make pa-cute lang..

The jingle was so irritating that it makes you cringe at the sight of chowking....
  • brownpaubrownpau PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Does anyone remember the "Player's Cologne" commercial? Sobrang pangit yung quality, and they had this really dorky-looking Amboy kid, pointing at the screen and saying, "Player's Cologne; make YOUR move."
  • Originally posted by brownpau:
    "Player's Cologne; make YOUR move."

Shemay. Naaalala ko to. At ito siguro ang isa sa pinaka-nakakainis na commercial sa kasaysayan ng telebisyon.

Pero ang pinaka-nakakairita sa akin, hindi ko nakita, pero narinig lang. Yung commercial ng iodized salt, yung kumakanta ng "iodized salt, iodized salt, mag-iodized salt tayo!." Boses yata ni L.A. Lopez yun, e.

Tuhog-tuhog the trash? Mas masarap tuhugin si L.A. bop.gif

silly.gif