Diamond Star Maricel Soriano

This was gossiped to me by my friend. And according to her, Maricel didn't directly admit she's a lesbian but her answers to a question implied that she's one. She also said that she didn't want to be bothered by anyone about her life. Well...:whip:

Comments

• TriglycerideTriglyceride keep cool my babies! PExer
    Originally posted by Almanzy

This was gossiped to me by my friend. And according to her, Maricel didn't directly admit she's a lesbian but her answers to a question implied that she's one. She also said that she didn't want to be bothered by anyone about her life. Well...:whip:

..who wants to be bothered by anyone about their life to begin with?

....if the rumor is true, that doesn't taint the fact that she's a very talented actress

:glee: I'm the only one who has the ball$ to admit that there's that part of me who appreciates Maria as an actress :glee: Who could forget Shake Body Dancer and Rico Mambo? :glee:

<
    Outta here :whatthe:....ooopps!!!!
  • AlmanzyAlmanzy Member PExer
    Yup. Her capability as an actress is not a question. Many knows how Maricel struggled and survived to earn the tag "Diamond Star" through some lapses and roller coaster experiences in her life.

I was watching her TV show last night and was observing how she moves and talks. I see no sign of masculinity at all. She's definitely authoritative and domineering but she's really ladylike.

The heart cannot be seen by the naked eye. In this case, only Maricel knows what her heart speaks of. There must be a strange passion in her personal life besides portraying woman roles in her surreal life.:whip:
  • lastdancelastdance Member PExer
    A thread for our Diamond Star Maricel Soriano. Anything that you want to say about her, questions, intrigues, wishes, you can post it here. Hoping na mabasa niya. :)
  • capuycapuy Member PExer
    Hello Maricel :wave:

When are you going to do a movie with Sharon Cuneta? Maria, gawa naman kayo ng movie ni Sharon para makita naman namin kayo sa big screen. :)
  • ohsomeohsome Member PExer
    Hi, im a fan of Maricel Soriano also.

Here's hoping that she can provide us, her fans, a TV show that will showcase again her talent as an actress, TV host and a performer. Her Marry D Potter is for children viewers only. Although, gustong gusto ng mga bata pero pano naman kami na nabibilang sa mature viewers na di ba?
  • nakuponakupo Member PExer
    Count me in! :)
    originaly posted by capuy
    When are you going to do a movie with Sharon Cuneta? Maria, gawa naman kayo ng movie ni Sharon para makita naman namin kayo sa big screen.

hi sis capuy. that wld be something 2 look forward 2, especially now that the two are said 2 be friends and r already mature enough not 2 fight over petty things, like billing and talent fee.
    I hope 2 see Maricel Soriano "more courageous" when it comes 2 choosing roles. Maybe she shld lessen her being cautious and status conscious. How about a role of a serial killer? Gosh....a wishful thinking.....:)
  • damntrishdamntrish LoVe ME PExer
    :bump:

I think Maricel can play a sexy dancer efficiently. She's versatile kaya for me shes capable of portraying the widest range of characters.
    originally posted by damntrish

I think Maricel can play a sexy dancer efficiently. She's versatile kaya for me shes capable of portraying the widest range of characters.

Hi damntrish. Agreed :up:

It wld be fascinating 2 watch Maricel as a serial killer or a dancer. I don't think it wld affect her status as a Superstar, and accepting those roles wld even further established her as top actress of her generation. :)
    20000512110035graphics
    pilipinosuperstore_1689_122917785

Abot Kamay Ang Pangarap with Tonton Gutierrez and Dina Bonnevie
    pilipinosuperstore_1689_138604322

Dahas with Richard Gomez and Tonton Gutierrez
    pilipinosuperstore_1689_26006760

Separada with Edu Manzano
    pilipinosuperstore_1689_182907186

Soltera with Diether Ocampo and Claudine Barretto
    pilipinosuperstore_1687_7957026

Abandonada with Edu Manzano and Angelu de Leon
    pilipinosuperstore_1684_118865591

Batang Quiapo with FPJ
    pilipinosuperstore_1689_159240893

Inagaw Mo Ang Lahat Sa Akin with Snooky Serna. Grabe and fight scene nila dito... :rotfl:
    pilipinosuperstore_1689_166353331

Mila with Piolo Pascual
    pilipinosuperstore_1689_94377857

Nasaan ang Puso with Christopher de Leon and Juday
  • lastdancelastdance Member PExer
    originally posted by nakupo
    Inagaw Mo Ang Lahat Sa Akin with Snooky Serna. Grabe and fight scene nila dito...

I missed that one Nakupo but i heard na talagang sabunutan daw talaga. Hanap nga ako ng tape niyan.
This discussion has been closed.