Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - Female Celebrities

I Love Cheri Mercado

THIS ADORABLE GIRL IS LIVING UP TO HER NAME. FROM BEING JUST A REPORTER FROM GMA NOW SHE HAS BECOME ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER FIGURE IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY.
-SAYANG PINAKAWALAN KA PA NG GMA WELL IT'S REALLY A BIG LOST TO THEM.SHE'S REALLY SO CUTE. EVERY MORNING I WOULD WAKE UP LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING HER IN ASYM. GOOD JOB CHERI!
HOPE TO MEET YOU SOON!
MWAH!!!!!!!

Comments

• BAGAY SI CHERI SA PANGAKO SA YO. WHAT DO YOU THINK?:)
  • she also anchors for the 5:00 morning news (before asym) on channel 2! do you watch her there?

she's with mark logan, daniel razon, and bianca gonzalez. bianca is a cutie. cheri is a babe!:D
  • NPE I USUALLY WAKE UP ONLY IN TIME FOR ASYM. SHE'S REALLY SOMETHING. YOU HAVE PIC. OF HERS?
  • Originally posted by schmo_ok
    she also anchors for the 5:00 morning news (before asym) on channel 2! do you watch her there?

she's with mark logan, daniel razon, and bianca gonzalez. bianca is a cutie. cheri is a babe!:D

That's "Gising Pilipinas" tv version. Although the radio version (of Daniel Razon) is broadcasted simultaneously from DZMM to ANC starting 4 am.

She's lovely nga and a very good reporter. Kaya lang she sure smokes A LOT.
  • yeah, she's cute but i don't like the eyebag under her left eye.
    kitang-kita talaga...sana she does something about it. well...
    sometimes she camouflage it with a pair of glasses which is ok na ren...
  • Originally posted by Chickity-Chynna

That's "Gising Pilipinas" tv version. Although the radio version (of Daniel Razon) is broadcasted simultaneously from DZMM to ANC starting 4 am.

She's lovely nga and a very good reporter. Kaya lang she sure smokes A LOT.

oo nga e. i saw her once in a mall and there she was smoking her lungs out. one more thing she's the friendly type compared to others anyway i still like her;)
  • yeah poor her with that eyebag, she looks really friendly and approachable nga not like the others.
    go cheri and bianca!:) :D:D
  • hahahahah!! kala ko ako lang nakakapansin nung eyebag nya sa left eye...dba pwede namang patanggal yun?! tutal she's making lotsa money na naman siguro...and does she really smoke??!!!
  • hi guys! i just want to know what you think of her. I really admire her. haven't seen her in person. how abt u? pls post some info abt her pls...
  • I just saw her recently sa Power Plant. She's pretty.
    Pero maliit lang. :lol: *okay* *okay*
  • laarnilaarni PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I used to like her before. Actually, I still like her kahit na parang lagi syang me eyebags. She seems a very positive person kaya lang lately dahil sa mga kasama nya parang nagiging negative na rin sya. What I mean is meron kasing mga kasama sya na parang wala nang nakitang maganda sa mundo kaya parang nahahawa na sya.
  • I saw her sa Libis, ang preety nya!!!!!!!!!!!
  • she looks plastic
  • Although I have no infos about her, I find her really pretty. Ganda ng face, bagay sa kanya eye bags nya.
  • florenofloreno PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Simple . . .

Capital

Super C . U . T . E . ! ! ! ! To the MAXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like to mention . . .

Connie Sison ! ! ! Super Ganda naman ! ! !
  • markpaulmarkpaul PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Very attractive ang Beauty niya!
  • skirTskirT PExer
    i got to work na with her before.. she's really really sweet and she looks like a doll whenever she's all made up. frustration daw nya height nya but she's so cute that way! but she's had a long time boy na i know.. oh and she graduated from assumption.
  • Cheri is cute, but she looks like BANSOT sa ASYM. Mali kasi ang mga angles nya sa kamera. And the way she dresses up parang damit pang-maynika (doll) ang mga damit nya sa ASYM.
  • cheri mercado will have a new show on ANC. it will air sometime june.