Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Influential Osang?

BBC thinks Rosanna Roces is one of Asia's most influential women alongside The Shoes Lady. Yikes! Puhleeezzzeee! Are they outta their freakin' mind? Morons!
http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/ABS/INEWS-FEB2000.NSF/Celebrity/20000 219006

[This message has been edited by AmericanPie (edited 02-19-2000).]

Comments

• CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    Controversial and popular, yes. But influential? I doubt. But then again, it really depends on what they mean by "influential". I find the report weird. Even Imelda Marcos was included.

But I have to say, I really admire her (Osang) for being a 'real' person. You don't get a lot of that in showbiz right now. What you see is what you get.
  • I personally admire Osang. She is what she is, walang kaplastikan. She maybe considered as "Influential" in the sense that she had shaken the whole Philippines when she wore that controversial dress in one of the awards night.
  • dati hangang hanga ako kay osang. pero napapansin ko, pag napapanood ko sya sa startalk, na palagi syang nagbubuhat ng sarili nyang bangko - w/c is so annoying. sana quiet na lang sya and let other people praise her.