COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Mikee's baby

The power of money. Mikee and Dudut Jaworski were able to keep everyone quiet about the real reason for their sudden marriage. No one even brought it up! If she gave birth now and they got married in July, then well.... you do the math. It will be interesting if anyone's brave enough to bring it up.

Usually the press would be all over a showbiz story like this but Nope... the Cojuancos and Jaworskis were able to pull it off... silence the media.

Comments

• bLaCkbLaCk Member PExer
    i know... but it's not a secret anymore... so why bring it out pa.. when we all know "secretly" the real thing.. right?
  • wAgKaNgMaKuLiTwAgKaNgMaKuLiT Unregistered PExer

the power of money... it makes the world go around.
    everyone knew about it but all of them are keeping their mouths shut.
  • PaJaMaSPaJaMaS Member PExer
    looks are quite deceiving, i didn't think that she is like that, impression ko sa kanya ay goody two shoes.

michael: btw where did you get this gossip
  • tr|n|tytr|n|ty the queen bee PExer
    i think everybody knew why they got married basically. I mean, My friends and I were talking about it and then suddenly, a friend of ours who is a neigbor of the Jaworskis in Corinthians confirmed our doubts. It is almost impossible that a buen famille like the Cojuangcos would suddenly announce and prepare for a wedding in only a month. It doesnt have to be said when half the world knows.
  • ParuParoParuParo Member PExer

So what does this prove?...that just because you're rich and sosyal doesn't mean hindi ka papalpak sa buhay mo...
  • michaelmichael Member PExer
    ParuParo:

For me, this means that because you're rich and sosyal, you don't have to ADMIT na pumapalpak ka sa buhay mo. It's pretty much lying not to admit the real reason for the wedding. That's all.
  • Ice BurnIce Burn Conflicting Karma PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Everyone knew na matagal na sila, kaya so what if they got married suddenly. Pero the real reason pala is the baby. Grabe, she was 3 months pregnant when they got married. So much for the squeaky clean image. Good thing she has plenty of moolah to silence the media.
  • ReflectionReflection Member PExer
    The moral of the story: "People who live in glass houses should not throw stones."
  • Is it any of our business? ;)
  • IraIra Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    So the honeymoon happened prior to the wedding. :) Well, that's okay, they put it to right, anyway. Getting pregnant out of wedlock doesn't necessarily make Mikee and Dudut bad or sinful people. It's happening to a lot of ordinary couples these days, and they also keep it from others, like what this couple did. Let's cut them some slack and give them a bit of privacy they deserve.
  • cianoycianoy Vermicompost Bin Supplier PExer
    I think the theory regarding silencing the media with money is purely speculative. Whatever happened is not of national interest and therefore does not merit media scrutiny.

Let's leave them to their peace shall we?
  • jj Member PExer
    It was just so disappointing... she getting pregnant prior to the marriage. I was expecting much more from someone like her. Anyway, I wish them (Mikee, Dudut and their new baby)a wonderful life ahead. Congratulations...
  • adamkulitadamkulit skul bukol Member PExer
    Ha!!!! :O ano? Kinasal na si Mikee? :) kelan? saan? kanino? bakit? Ganun? sayang tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk. :):)
  • chez-ochez-o Bollywood Icon PExer
    wawa si ina r....napabold tuloy 2 pay 4 her condo......
  • carliecarlie curly fries! PExer
    bakit naman kasi nagpakatanga itong si mikee? i thought she was smarter than that! i mean, dudot? hello?!? and to get pregnant before marriage is kinda degrading. but i guess she's entitled to make mistakes. i just hope this marriage lasts. good luck to them!
  • msflipmsflip Member PExer
    magpakatotoo na lang and tama na ang pagpapatweetums

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file