Home PEx International Entertainment General Entertainment

ally mcbeal and dawsons creek

any sweet lines from ally mcbeal and dawsons creek? i really love those shows :)inluv.gif

Comments

• mark_markmark_mark PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    yes? :D
  • Baket parang naliligaw yata ito? wonder.gif
  • mark_markmark_mark PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    medyo nga lol.gif
  • it's funny how we set qualifications for the right person to love, when at the back of our minds we know that the person we trully love will always be an exception..

a line from ally... not sure though if those r d exact words... yan, pangligaw mo na ;)
  • ofcourse dawsons creek forever... atlast its's pacey and joey.... kakakilig.... i want the both of them to be partners....
  • Originally posted by marge:
    ofcourse dawsons creek forever... atlast its's pacey and joey.... kakakilig.... i want the both of them to be partners....

marge...same tayo gusto ko rin sina joey at pacey..sayang di nag-work sa real life noh...sana malapit na yung next season...

• Originally posted by frozenpie:
    marge...same tayo gusto ko rin sina joey at pacey..sayang di nag-work sa real life noh...sana malapit na yung next season...

Include me in this... Pacey is the character I can really relate to, When he got the girl he deserved... just inspiring.... I guess persistence does win in the end!!!