Home PEx Family and Society Buhay Pinoy
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Pelosi visits Taiwan - China gives warning: Takot ka na ba Pinoy?

Alpha_Greenv_2Alpha_Greenv_2 PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
If in case this escalates into a skirmish between US and China, and there are people that die here then the US is to blame here more than China.

As usual, DEMOCRATS in the US are the INSTIGATORS or WAR. Purposely done to weaken their own country. Yes you read that right - weaken their own country, because they are probably working for the GLOBALISTS and not for their own country.

Comments

• Alpha_Greenv_2Alpha_Greenv_2 PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    edited August 3 #2
    Screen shot from Fox News - Tucker Carlson Tonight. Highlight was mine

The US just poked one bear (Russia), leading them to attack Ukraine, now they want to poke another. 
  • Herr_StarrHerr_Starr Member PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    Screen shot from Fox News - Tucker Carlson Tonight. Highlight was mine

The US just poked one bear (Russia), leading them to attack Ukraine, now they want to poke another. 
    Taiwan has been an ally of the US for 70 years, unlike Trump, Biden doesn’t abandon his allies.

Ask Putin how his 3 day war is going. China is scared that the World realises just how limited they are.

Democrats passed the CHIPS Act to boost semiconductor manufacturing in the US, both RepubliCANTS and China were against it…Why is that?

It seems to me that there is only one Party in the US that is willing to stand up to China and Russia, it ain’t the GQP!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pedo-Alpha would rather Ukraine be annexed by Russia, and Taiwan be annexed by China. 😉
    If in case this escalates into a skirmish between US and China, and there are people that die here then the US is to blame here more than China.

As usual, DEMOCRATS in the US are the INSTIGATORS or WAR. Purposely done to weaken their own country. Yes you read that right - weaken their own country, because they are probably working for the GLOBALISTS and not for their own country.

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

The only time the world has peace was under Trump.
    I was actually happy to be able to read comments from Pinoy netizens in Pinoy social media pages that most are blaming the US (and NATO as well) for the violence in Ukraine and if this thing with China escalates. People of the world are slowly waking up to THE TRUTH. 

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

That's because Trump bowed down to Putin, China, the Saudis, and the Taliban. :lol:     

Real boats make waves. :wink:                   
    America on Iraq War, Syrian War, Libyan War etc....
    Hernia Starr is silent

Russia vs Ukraine
    Hernia Starr says "Pray for Ukraine"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

There you go again making stuff up.

You can search for my history on PEX, I was vehemently against the Iraq War. :wink:   

Again, the way you describe Trump, the word isnt peace...It's surrender. He surrendered to Putin, he was impeached for this, he surrendered to the Taliban, he gave Afghanistan to them....He wanted to surrender Europe by abandoning NATO, that's in his own words. 

#Trump = Surrender Monkey 

edited August 3 #8
    Hernia Starr is silent

Russia vs Ukraine

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Q: How can you tell when gayassmikeross is lying?

A: He/She/It is posting on PEX! 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😉😉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    edited August 3 #9
    Trump surrendered to Putin, he lost a trade war with China, he gave Afghanistan to the Taliban, and he turned a blind eye when the Saudis killed and butchered an American Citizen. 

…That’s not peace. 😉

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

I was actually happy to be able to read comments from Pinoy netizens in Pinoy social media pages that most are blaming the US (and NATO as well) for the violence in Ukraine and if this thing with China escalates. People of the world are slowly waking up to THE TRUTH. 
    Something tells me that you ignore any information that disagrees with you. 🤭

For Pedo-Alpha, Ukraine, the US, and NATO are evil, while Russia and China are good…All but confirming that he either works for Putin, or is just a useful idiot. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She didn’t fire a shot, she didn’t threaten China, she simply showed Taiwan that America is their friend. 

For Pedo-Alpha, the sooner Taiwan comes under Chinese Rule the better…He really hates democracy. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    edited August 4 #12

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

For Pedo-Alpha, Ukraine, the US, and NATO are evil, while Russia and China are good…All but confirming that he either works for Putin, or is just a useful idiot. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Well if I really did work for Putin or any so called Right Wing Group - you would see me here in Pex 24/7, with my alert activated, so I can quickly counter any pro Democrat or pro GLOBALISTS posts, and using alternicks or my fellow paid hacks to agree to my own post to establish a fake credibility.

I know someone in this forum and in LAFI like the one I described.

Between the two of us, just from that you would see who's really the PAID HACK here. 

You and your fellow LEFTIST HACKS know your side will never win without money. Thats the engine keeping your side running. If there are two opposing truths, the side with the more money wins. 

edited August 4 #13

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Well if I really did work for Putin or any so called Right Wing Group - you would see me here in Pex 24/7, with my alert activated, so I can quickly counter any pro Democrat or pro GLOBALISTS posts, and using alternicks or my fellow paid hacks to agree to my own post to establish a fake credibility.

I know someone in this forum and in LAFI like the one I described.

Between the two of us, just from that you would see who's really the PAID HACK here. 

You and your fellow LEFTIST HACKS know your side will never win without money. Thats the engine keeping your side running. If there are two opposing truths, the side with the more money wins. 

You are describing your life prior to the great banning of 2021. Let us recall a year ago, the top three posters on Buhay Pinoy were, in no particular order: 

Alpha_Greenv_2
    Pong Padour
    Juan Plus One

Do you believe I have a short memory? 😆

After you guys kept posting fake news, and using alternicks, the PEX Admins banned pong padour, Juan Plus One turned chicken, and you went into hiding. 

…By the way, you didn’t say you weren’t on Putin’s and Xi’s side. 😉

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Hernia Starr is a paid Left Liberal Democrat hack.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hernia Starr is silent

Russia vs Ukraine

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

As usual, gayasspong cannot hold a conversation about Pedo-Alpha’s preferred subject…No mention of Taiwan, China, or Nancy Pelosi.

All gayasspong can do is deflect! 

Really, if I ever need a human shield, gayasspong seems the right he/she/it for the job. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No wonder Pedo and pong love China…And hate Democracy! 😆

A reminder of a time when politics ended at the shoreline…Pedo-Alpha must hate Senate RepubliCANTS now. 😆