Home PEx Sports NBA
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

2022 NBA Eastern Conference Playoffs

CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
edited April 16 in NBA #1
Who will emerge among the beasts of the East?

2022 NBA Eastern Conference Playoffs 3 votes

Heat
0%
Celtics
33%
jv3 1 vote
Bucks
33%
westhaven 1 vote
Sixers
0%
Raptors
0%
Bulls
0%
Nets
33%
gabb22 1 vote
Hawks
0%

Comments

• san_juniperosan_junipero PEx Rookie ⭐
    I love all these matchups. Lahat may upset potential. Nets-Cs excite me the most. I hope Simmons and Timelord come back midway.

Celts in 7
    Heat in 6
    Raptors upset in 7
    Bucks in 5
    Bucks coming out of the East. The finals will be a rematch of last season.
  • Greenarrow12Greenarrow12 Hail! Hail! Hail! PEx Expert 🎖️
    Heat in 5
    Nets in 6
    Bucks in 4
    Raptors in 6
  • westhavenwesthaven Jedi apprentice PEx Expert 🎖️
    Bucks
    Toronto in 6
    Milwaukee in 4
    Boston in 6
    Atlanta in 7 (For some reason, tingin ko may malaki ang upset possibility netong Heat-Hawks series)
    Lahat so far pinili Raptors over sixers. Siguro kasi historical choker si Harden, si Embiid tumitirik tas si Doc Rivers kapag 3-1 yung lamang sa series natatalo pa :lol:
  • CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
    I don't think Sixers will do the inevitable choke in the 1st round yet, 2nd round tho... :lol:

late East predictions
    Heat in 4
    Nets in 7
    Bucks in 5
    Sixers in 5

• Jess24Jess24 PEx Expert 🎖️
    I have always questioned Demar's ability to perform when the stakes are high. He had a great regular season but in Game 1 vs the champs, he shot something like 6/25. This is why despite great scoring runs, he doesn't get the universal respect from hoop fans. 
    Jess24 said:
    I have always questioned Demar's ability to perform when the stakes are high. He had a great regular season but in Game 1 vs the champs, he shot something like 6/25. This is why despite great scoring runs, he doesn't get the universal respect from hoop fans. 
    Defraud DeFrozen nga ang tawag sa kanya :lol:

edited April 19 #10
    I don't think Sixers will do the inevitable choke in the 1st round yet, 2nd round tho... :lol:

late East predictions
    Heat in 4
    Nets in 7
    Bucks in 5
    Sixers in 5

Well 2nd round they are facing a higher seed (If Miami wins which they likely will) so baka hindi sya icount as a choke.

Still, Harden + Doc + Fragile Embiid. That's almost a recipe for sweet entertainment. :lol:
  • hsusonhsuson Member PEx Expert 🎖️

TEAM NAKAW
  • GalvatronGalvatron PEx Rookie ⭐
    The Celtics make it 2-0 with a come from behind win vs Brooklyn.
    Bucks
    Hindi ko napanood yung Celtics-Nets game but it's good news that Boston took care of business at home. Parang masyado na atang naging KD-Kyrie centric tong Nets. If Nets get bounced in the first round, heads would definitely roll. 
    westhaven said:
    Hindi ko napanood yung Celtics-Nets game but it's good news that Boston took care of business at home. Parang masyado na atang naging KD-Kyrie centric tong Nets. If Nets get bounced in the first round, heads would definitely roll. 
    Only one head has to roll and that’s Kyrie cause he’s the sole reason they were put in an unnecessary predicament, good luck to any team signing this wacko

2-0 leads nowadays are not as safe a bet like before, choking air is too contagious in this era which actually makes for less predictable series’
    edited April 21 #15
    KD looked washed earlier. Literally went 0-10 in the 2nd half. It's like The Monstars took his talent and transferred it to Brandon Ingram. Ewan ko for the life of me kung bat hindi nainvolve si Kyrie sa offense. The Celtics defense was just swarming KD.

Sixers up 3-0 thanks to an amazing shot by Embiid. Is Doc Rivers the 1 coach capable of blowing a 3-0 lead? :lol:

Middleton injured with an  MCL Sprain. That type of injury could put him out of the playoffs. Bucks are in trouble.
    Sucks to see injuries rear its ugly head again, then again why are these players nowadays so brittle, they're just not made from the same cloth even with the aid of advanced technology mainly because of the sawft culture

silver lining for the Booker and Middleton injuries is that they happened very early in the playoffs, so the finalists have ample time to adjust but even still, the injuries are severe blows to their chances of a rematch
    The Hawks reserves (Bogdanovic, Delon Wright, Okongwu) initiate a comeback for the Hawks and Ice Trae comes up in the clutch to win Game 3. Kyle Lowry is injured.

Meanwhile, Timelord will be back for the Celtics in game 3 while Simmons will debut for the Nets in game 4. This series just got way more interesting.
  • Jess24Jess24 PEx Expert 🎖️
    Lol Brooklyn.
  • GalvatronGalvatron PEx Rookie ⭐
    The Celtics have made a tremendous turnaround from their first 2-3 months of the season. Sana nga tuloy tuloy na ito.
    Bucks
    Take a bow, Nets. All that superteaming for nothing. It seems the superteam era is over. Pag nasweep ng Celtics tong Nets, Brooklyn front office has to do a tedious housecleaning. Grabe pala ang diva privileges netong si KD and Kyrie. May sariling bevy of doctors. 
    edited April 24 #21
    Yeah Fk Kyrie. He couldn't handle the responsibility of leading the Celtics after promising publicly that he will resign so he took the easy way out and decided to team up with a superstar to carry him.

This year he was pretty much part time so KD had to carry the Nets all year at the expense of his health. Now KD just looks exhausted and add to that the Celtics defense on him has been savage.

This is on Kyrie and it's blowing up in his face. Now he's on the verge of getting swept by his former team. 

Fake Alpha. Also, i'm 90% sure Nash will get fired if they're swept.