Home PEx Family and Society Buhay Pinoy

IPCC Climate Report 2021-We’re Screwed!

Herr_StarrHerr_Starr Member PEx Expert 🎖️
The UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change has published its first report in seven years.  

Key findings: It’s now too late to stop the trend, but we can do something to avoid the worst outcomes. 

Tagged:

Comments

• Herr_StarrHerr_Starr Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    As goes Singapore, so goes the Philippines. We are looking at higher temperatures, higher sea levels, changes to seasons and rainfall, and their impacts on agriculture. 

There is no good news for the Philippines. 
  • RamblerNextGenRamblerNextGen PEx Rookie ⭐
    This is one of the stupidest things that ever crossed the human mind. To think that man can alter the climate on his own is the height of arrogance. Sabihin nyo na lang kasi na gusto nyong sirain ang capitalism, and that you want to control all industries and all people. May pa-climate-change climate-change pa kayo dyan. 

Ang galing talaga ng mga Marxists. They come up with the most outrageous "facts" such as that racism is still systemic in the West and that man can alter the climate - in order to bring down capitalism and achieve their utopia. 

Below is the true "climate change" that will happen to those who refuse to worship God:

"They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him." (Revelation 16:9)
  • Alpha_Greenv_2Alpha_Greenv_2 PEx Expert 🎖️
    edited August 10 #5
    DHerr_Starr said:
    The UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change has published its first report in seven years.  

Key findings: It’s now too late to stop the trend, but we can do something to avoid the worst outcomes. 

Did your RADICAL LEFT WING [email protected] OF A BOSS asked you to spread this PROPAGANDA here too?

SCREEN SHOT his post from me and show this to him!!!

edited August 10 #6
    Let me guess, in order to avoid the worst case, we must "burn down the current system" ?

In short - RADICAL CHANGES must be done,  like reset the global economic system and redistribute wealth? and turn countries into something sort of communism or one world government so it would be easy to "control" people to stop destroying the planet? and lessen population and not make babies any longer? empower people of color because white people are solely responsible on the damage done on this planet? or maybe also make the society more matriarchal because its men who is also largely responsible for this?

things like that? am I right Herr_Star? I'm pretty sure the solutions for this are the same RADICAL LEFT WING TALKING POINTS and AGENDAS they have been advocating and promoting. 

LURKERS, hear both sides of the story. Then decide for yourself. 

Climate Alarmism Isn't Rational

Are Electric Cars Really Green?

Climate Change: What's So Alarming?

Is Climate Change Our Biggest Problem?

edited August 10 #8
    I have to agree though with Herr_Star on humanity's current SCREWED state.

Yes HUMANITY is screwed, but its because of LEFTIST and their RADICAL POLICIES. Thats more of a threat to HUMANITY that climate change, world war 3, tsunamis, earthquakes or meteors and asteroids. 
  • Juan Plus OneJuan Plus One Pexer of the Year! PEx Expert 🎖️
    LIBERALISM will destroy societies and cities even before Climate Change can get the chance.

Liberalism is a mental disorder, it will destroy everything in its path.

Worry about what is happening NOW not hundred of years from now.  

LIBERALISM will destroy societies and cities even before Climate Change can get the chance.

Liberalism is a mental disorder, it will destroy everything in its path.

Worry about what is happening NOW not hundred of years from now.  

Totally agree.

+1
    We all know Pedo, Rambler, and Juanita worship at the Altar of Capitalism…Unlike them, what’s happening in the World is obvious…And likely too late to stop.

But they would rather tilt at imaginary problems, rather than do anything about the biggest crisis we face. :wink:  
    We can listen to the oil loving Trumptards, or to some of the leading investment bankers in the World. :wink:  

In many countries, renewables are now a much cheaper source of energy, even cheaper than fossil fuels. 

It seems Pedo and Rambler would rather drill oil wells in their backyards…And pay more for their electricity. :lol:        

edited August 10 #16
    We all know Pedo, Rambler, and Juanita worship at the Altar of Capitalism…Unlike them, what’s happening in the World is obvious…And likely too late to stop.

But they would rather tilt at imaginary problems, rather than do anything about the biggest crisis we face. :wink:  
    But may I ask what do YOU worship?

and you didn't answer my question on post #6. So, those things I mentioned, are the solutions your side wants? amirite?
  • DunedainDunedain NINJAneer gone Indie! PEx Expert 🎖️
    Topic is about CLIMATE CHANGE but seeing discussion going OFF TANGENT with RELIGION. :lol:

Oops! I left these memes PURPOSELY in here. :rofl:
    edited August 10 #18

But may I ask what do YOU worship?

and you didn't answer my question on post #6. So, those things I mentioned, are the solutions your side wants? amirite?
    You really love arguing against the early 2000’s version of AGW. :lol:     

A lot has happened since then, my recent posts highlight this.

1. Renewables are largely cheaper than fossil fuels now.

2. There is little appetite to invest in new oil projects. 

3. Fixing these problems doesn’t require a major disruption.

We live in a World where solar and wind are increasingly becoming cheaper and more abundant. Electric vehicles will make up the majority of cars on the road by 2030. It is possible to retrofit polluting power plants to make them cleaner and more efficient. …We have moved to add more efficiency in the little things we do, LED lights for example. 

To listen to you, we are doomed to inaction…One would think you worked for Exxon, or more likely Gazprom. :rofl:   

• DunedainDunedain NINJAneer gone Indie! PEx Expert 🎖️
    edited August 10 #20
    We live in a World where solar and wind are increasingly becoming cheaper and more abundant. Electric vehicles will make up the majority of cars on the road by 2030. It is possible to retrofit polluting power plants to make them cleaner and more efficient. …We have moved to add more efficiency in the little things we do, LED lights for example

Windfarms are coming in California. All those jobs coming in soon. Even pipe liner buddies from Canada wants to get into this action. :plus_one:

• pong_padourpong_padour PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

Start eating bugs then if you're too worried about climate change. Your Left Demoncrap Marxist Commies strongly suggest it :lol: