Home PEx Family and Society Buhay Pinoy

If you're a Filipino billionaire will you try to go to outer space?

jeganrrjeganrr PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
like Branson,Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos?

Comments

• RamblerNextGenRamblerNextGen PEx Rookie ⭐
    If I had billions of dollars, I would definitely devote my time and resources into helping out ministries and missions around the world para may panggastos at pangkain ang mga missionaries.

Ang pinaka-urgent na task ngayon ay ang ipalaganap ang Mabuting Balita ng Kaligtasan sa Panginoong Hesu-Kristo, lalo na't papalapit ng papalapit tayo sa pinakahuling yugto ng present age which is the 7-year tribulation. You want as many people as possible to get to know the Lord bago pa dumating ang tribulation, because it is such a frightening period to be in at mahirap ang maiwan after ng rapture. 

• nikkilovenikkilove PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    if i had one billion Pesos. or dollars? i wont be a hyprocrite, of course if like to see the outer space but if pesos only, no..if $, it depends, would they take $5 million, thats it. i love animals, id rather donate to animal welfare causes if more than that.
  • Alpha_Greenv_2Alpha_Greenv_2 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Magtatayo akong isang malaking media network (that will compete against ABS-CBN, GMA at TV5) saka Pinoy based social media network. Social media and mainstream media is controlled by stupid left wingers so I would want to counter that. I want conservative voices in the world to be HEARD once again and counter the WOKE monster by the LEFT.

He who controls the media, controls the psyche of the people. 

Kung may natira pa I will help fund more infrastructure projects in the Philippines. Space? saka na yan. 

• Herr_StarrHerr_Starr Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    edited July 19 #5
    If I were a billionaire, I’d fund initiatives to develop local manufacturing capabilities. :wink:  

I’d focus on building Centres of Excellence around Food, and Pharmaceuticals, as these are future proof, and China is no threat in these sectors. 

I would also fund initiatives in Green Energy similar to how Obama invested in Tesla. And considering China’s move to a Carbon Market, we need to see how this new normal will develop. 

Of course, the shallow thinkers will focus on media and charity, instead of building a foundation that minimises the dependence on such things.

…And if I were as rich as Elon Musk, I’d put together a program for Space Tourism. I would sponsor Alpha_Greenv_2, and pong padour, to put them in orbit…And leave them there. :rofl:  

Its not Outer Space, but it will do! 

#one way tickets to space!

"And if I were as rich as Elon Musk, I’d put together a program for Space Tourism. I would sponsor Alpha_Greenv_2, and pong padour, to put them in orbit…And leave them there"

and you're planning to do that program in CALIFORNIA? *snickers*

To quote Elon Musk:

"California should “just get out of the way” of innovators"

Good luck! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Red States won't allow people DEMTARDS LIKE YOU to construct your site in their State. 
    edited July 19 #7
    "And if I were as rich as Elon Musk, I’d put together a program for Space Tourism. I would sponsor Alpha_Greenv_2, and pong padour, to put them in orbit…And leave them there"

and you're planning to do that program in CALIFORNIA? *snickers*

To quote Elon Musk:

"California should “just get out of the way” of innovators"

Good luck! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Red States won't allow people DEMTARDS LIKE YOU to construct your site in their State. 
    Considering the patriotic nature of this thread, I’d actually build my spaceport in Mindanao. 

It seems Pedo-Alpha is more interested in owning the Libs rather than developing an industry and a nation…Little wonder the Philippines is still the sick man of Asia. :lol:   

Costs for launching stuff into orbit get cheaper the closer to the Equator you go. :wink:  

• DunedainDunedain PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited July 19 #8

Unlikely to happen even for a Filipino billionaire for a few simple reasons...

Kidnap and ransom would rampant - just like now.

Politicians and religious would demand access because "sharing is caring" - just like now.

Kamag-anaks, close friends, classmates, even the neighbor's pet and it's parasites will constantly ask from money because they're entitled - just like now.

Complete strangers will hound constantly and repeatedly for "investments" - just like now.

Attempts to break-in will never cease - just like now. Even IF (money talks, BS walks) you mount a Phalanx CIWS with a M134 GAU-17 “Vulcan” cannon. Filipino thinking relies on "baka sakali". :lol:

There are STILL Filipinos convinced that travel with a suitcase filled with money without being inspected bu Custom officials - just like now.

• pong_padourpong_padour PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited July 20 #9
    While a mediocre mind like Hernia Starr only aspire to have a banana/sweet potato plantation, karinderya and Filipino store, I on the other hand like the idea of having a homegrown multinational technology conglomerate holding company that would rival the US, China, Taiwan and Japan.
    From Fintech, E-Commerce, AI, communications, semiconductor manufacturing, consumer electronics etc...
    I want to focus on the technology sector.
    This would generate millions of jobs, transform fishing villages to modern, futuristic tech cities and give a huge boost to our country's GDP plus I love tech. :D
    Space and interstellar exploration could be next when we discover a new type of more sophisticated and efficient propulsion that could generate unlimited constant acceleration or after we reach Kardashev Type 1 civilization but it will probably happen in the next millenia.
    I would also fund a one time special project of neural brain implant on Hernia Starr to understand what goes inside the mind of a lab rat. :lol::lol:

Typical Filipino mind like Hernia Starr:

"I’d focus on building Centres of Excellence around Food, and Pharmaceuticals, as these are future proof, and China is no threat in these sectors... in short I want to plant kamote"
    - Hernia Starr (proud sari-sari store owner and kamote grower)
    :lol::lol:

Other nations:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • RamblerNextGenRamblerNextGen PEx Rookie ⭐
    I admire the resolve of AG and Pong to go head-to-head with the tyrannical left. 

Personally, I don't focus on it anymore. After the earth-shaking events of last year hanggang sa Capitol rally nung January, it is clear to me that this kind of evil is not something that you can win through politics or war or any other human attempt. This kind of evil is slick, subtle, and it mirrors good kaya mahirap siyang kalabanin. And it's no longer geography kundi bawat bansa ay nacontaminate na ng leftism/humanism/Marxism. Tanging ang Panginoong Hesus na lang ang makakagapi ng Final Babylon na ito. 

Speaking of Babylon, after ng successful coup ng kaliwa sa America nung January, the Pope visited the Iraq in March which was the original site of Babylon. It almost symbolizes the fact that with the decline of America comes the rise of the End-Time Babylon. 

And I've come to realize that the final Babylon would be on its original location: in the land of Shinar. Mahirap imaginin kung papaano mangyayari ito gayung wasak-wasak ang Iraq and not much of a political or economic power. But if you think about how fast Dubai or Doha was built which was in just a matter of 10 to 20 years, hindi mahirap imaginin that the rise of Babylon would also be very fast. 

I believe that the next 10 or so years would see the setting up of Babylon (the New World Order) not just in a generic way but specifically in its original location which was in the land of Shinar. 

I encourage you to read the prophecy given to Zechariah in Zechariah 5. In a vision, he saw a basket with a woman inside it and she was flown to Shinar by two other women with wings. The woman symbolizes Wickedness and I'm sure she is the same woman described in Revelation 17. And the reason why she is transported there is to build a house of Wickedness, which means Babylon will be rebuilt. 
    While a mediocre mind like Hernia Starr only aspire to have a banana/sweet potato plantation, karinderya and Filipino store, I on the other hand like the idea of having a homegrown multinational technology conglomerate holding company that would rival the US, China, Taiwan and Japan.
    From Fintech, E-Commerce, AI, communications, semiconductor manufacturing, consumer electronics etc...
    I want to focus on the technology sector.
    This would generate millions of jobs, transform fishing villages to modern, futuristic tech cities and give a huge boost to our country's GDP plus I love tech. :D
    Space and interstellar exploration could be next when we discover a new type of more sophisticated and efficient propulsion that could generate unlimited constant acceleration or after we reach Kardashev Type 1 civilization but it will probably happen in the next millenia.
    I would also fund a one time special project of neural brain implant on Hernia Starr to understand what goes inside the mind of a lab rat. :lol::lol:

Typical Filipino mind like Hernia Starr:

"I’d focus on building Centres of Excellence around Food, and Pharmaceuticals, as these are future proof, and China is no threat in these sectors... in short I want to plant kamote"
    - Hernia Starr (proud sari-sari store owner and kamote grower)
    :lol::lol:

Other nations:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Of course you do, you live in your own Fantasy World totally divorced from reality. :rofl: 

#reality rejects pong padour! 

The sound you just heard was the heads of various Trumptards, and certain religious fundies, exploding. 

:rofl::rofl::rofl: 
    When I state food and pharmaceuticals, Trumptards equate that to Farmers and Sari Sari stores. That’s how small minded they are.

Agri and Aqua Culture are big business, and the Philippines is woefully unproductive. Pharmaceuticals means developing and testing drugs, not just selling them. :wink:   

With shallow thinking like theirs, it’s no wonder the Philippines has lagged our neighbors for decades. 
    edited July 20 #16
    Jeff Bezos BEFORE space travel...

Jeff Bezos' rocket launched. Dill-doe stock market stands erect. :lol:

Jeff Bezos AFTER space travel.

:lol:

edited July 21 #17

The sound you just heard was the heads of various Trumptards, and certain religious fundies, exploding. 

:rofl::rofl::rofl: 

Nothing new. 

This simply shows that ideologies gaining popularity today in the US and the rest of the Western World is all DRIVEN and PUSHED by MONEY from these billionares (aka globalists). It's not really about people waking up and coming into a realization on things. These are all DRIVEN and FUNDED. If the fight was really "fair", all these LEFTIST ideologies would NOT even gain traction today. 

edited July 21 #18
    Dunedain said:

Unlikely to happen even for a Filipino billionaire for a few simple reasons...

Kidnap and ransom would rampant - just like now.

Politicians and religious would demand access because "sharing is caring" - just like now.

Kamag-anaks, close friends, classmates, even the neighbor's pet and it's parasites will constantly ask from money because they're entitled - just like now.

Complete strangers will hound constantly and repeatedly for "investments" - just like now.

Attempts to break-in will never cease - just like now. Even IF (money talks, BS walks) you mount a Phalanx CIWS with a M134 GAU-17 “Vulcan” cannon. Filipino thinking relies on "baka sakali". :lol:

There are STILL Filipinos convinced that travel with a suitcase filled with money without being inspected bu Custom officials - just like now.

LOL slow down. Wala naman sinabi yung threadstarter na Filipino citizen yung billionaire. Pwedeng Pinoy roots but living in another country and with another citizenship. 

Pero sabi ng tropa mo gagawa daw siyang space port sa MINDANAO (of all places in the PH lol). Good luck! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: 

Poor dude, magtiyatyaga nalang sa Mindanao because he hates RED STATES in the US. Probably ideal states to build things like space ports. :lol::lol::lol:

Alpha_Greenv_2 said:

LOL slow down. Wala naman sinabi yung threadstarter na Filipino citizen yung billionaire. Pwedeng Pinoy roots but living in another country and with another citizenship. 

Pero sabi ng tropa mo gagawa daw siyang space port sa MINDANAO (of all places in the PH lol). Good luck! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: 

Poor dude, magtiyatyaga nalang sa Mindanao because he hates RED STATES in the US. Probably ideal states to build things like space ports. :lol::lol::lol:

Tamad ka nga magbasa. :lol: Thread title is...

:rofl:

Kung gagawa ng space port a Mindanao, desisyon n'ya 'yan. 'Di 'ko makikialam. ;)
  • pong_padourpong_padour PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    When I state food and pharmaceuticals, Trumptards equate that to Farmers and Sari Sari stores. That’s how small minded they are.

Agri and Aqua Culture are big business, and the Philippines is woefully unproductive. Pharmaceuticals means developing and testing drugs, not just selling them. :wink:   

With shallow thinking like theirs, it’s no wonder the Philippines has lagged our neighbors for decades. 

Hernia Starr the kamote farmer🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    edited July 21 #21

Hernia Starr the kamote farmer🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Pong padour, the virus incubator, fugitive from an abortion. :rofl:      

#pong  padour’s mom’s biggest regret was not getting an abortion!