Home PEx Sports NBA

2021 NBA Playoffs: #2 Brooklyn Nets vs #3 Milwaukee Bucks

CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
Nets vs Bucks

Big 3 Nets vs Giannis and his retooled crew who conquered their Miami demons from the bubble. If their regular season match-ups are an indication, we're in for probably the best series of the 2nd round. 

2021 NBA Playoffs: #2 Brooklyn Nets vs #3 Milwaukee Bucks 6 votes

Nets in 4
16%
jbpink87 1 vote
Nets in 5
16%
jazzper 1 vote
Nets in 6
0%
Nets in 7
0%
Bucks in 4
0%
Bucks in 5
16%
westhaven 1 vote
Bucks in 6
33%
ironspidey_Irrelephant_ 2 votes
Bucks in 7
16%
angel_thegame11 1 vote

Comments

• CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
    Harden down, East looks wide open. With the Bucks the healthiest, this is their chance
  • ironspideyironspidey PEx Rookie ⭐
    Bucks in 6
    Giannis fan here. What a disappointing shooting night from rest of Bucks. Only Giannis and Brook showed up.

Harden's injury may be the way of bball gods saying enough of superteams.

Bucks in 6!
  • westhavenwesthaven Jedi apprentice PEx Expert 🎖️
    Bucks in 5
    Bucks ako dito. Fiserv Forum is one of the toughest arenas to play at so makaisa lang sila sa Barclays, they have a chance. Middleton, Holiday and Forbes should have a good shooting night to beat the Nets.
  • bigboy0101bigboy0101 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Hirap tibagin ng Nets kahit walang Harden nung Game 1. Pumutok mga role-player ng Nets, meanwhile Bucks role players are layering bricks. Let's see kung mag-adjust si Coach Bud

Nets already announced that Harden will not play on Game 2. Chance na ng Bucks maka-bawi dito bago bumalik sa homecourt nila. Harden is really the vital piece for the Nets offense. 
  • Lowry07Lowry07 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Nets confirm that Harden is out for game 2:

Bucks in 6
    Sabi ng iba out of series na si Harden kasi re aggravated yung injury that made him miss a lot of games. I dont buy that. If Nets found themselves on the verge of losing, they will say ***** health like what Lakers did with AD. I remember Nets lost to some weak teams when Harden was out during mid season.

Bucks biggest risk is if Bud continues to be a potato, and keeps sticking to his give open 3s defense and stupid minutes restriction on Giannis.
    Bucks in 6
    Wala na to. Kawawa lodi Giannis. Sayang noong time ni recruit ka ni Steph 2019 ish. Pero kung masaya na siya sa malaking sweldo kaysa magbuo ng superteams ganun talaga. Kmid i tapon na sa China. hahaha. Bud kahit kailan walang kwenta.
    edited June 8 #9
    Ano nangyari sa Bucks? Hindi naglalaro si Harden, pero tambak? 

Looks like the Nets really wants it more. 

Hina ng coaching tactics nito ni Budonholzer, ang weak ng frontcourt ng Nets but he never made any plays to attack them especially when you have a super athletic PF and former 2 time MVP Giannis. Whew!
  • Noel_D09Noel_D09 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Mike Budenholzer also coached an Atlanta Hawks team who got swept in the East Finals by the super-team Cavaliers.  I think eto rin yung season na pasok sa all-stars yung 4 starters ng Hawks... kung ma-sweep man sila this series, magkakaroon na ng phobia sa superteams itong si Bud...
    Noel_D09 said:
    Mike Budenholzer also coached an Atlanta Hawks team who got swept in the East Finals by the super-team Cavaliers.  I think eto rin yung season na pasok sa all-stars yung 4 starters ng Hawks... kung ma-sweep man sila this series, magkakaroon na ng phobia sa superteams itong si Bud...
    Noel_D09 said:
    Pero sa ngayon no excuse si Bud. Harden only played 43secs on Game 1, Harden is not playing right now in Game 2. Middleton, Holiday, Giannis and Lopez are all healthy. It is just the way he coach, he never made any adjustments. 

Nabasa ko sa reddit.

"The #1 offense MKE Bucks scored 86 on the Brooklyn "No defense" Nets. The injured Boston Celtics played harder then this."

Which is actually 100% true, and Boston played the Nets with a healthy Harden 
    Bucks in 6
    Ano nangyari sa Bucks? Hindi naglalaro si Harden, pero tambak? 

Looks like the Nets really wants it more. 

Hina ng coaching tactics nito ni Budonholzer, ang weak ng frontcourt ng Nets but he never made any plays to attack them especially when you have a super athletic PF and former 2 time MVP Giannis. Whew!
    Problema ni Bud ang strategy niya since 2018 sa Bucks ay lagi give open 3s and hope they miss more than Bucks make. Eh daming shooter ng Nets so nga-nga. Tapos si Kmid ineffective sa playoffs. Ayaw pa gawing centro si Giannis na lagi nasa ilalim. Gustong gusto laging gawing ball handler si Giannis nitong kumag na Bud na ito. Tapos si Brook mabagal sa depensa. Barbequed lang nina KD at Kyrie. Sana maisip na ni Giannis na mag super team. Para matuloy na yung pangarap ko na Steph-Klay-Giannis. Hahaha!

• CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
    people nowadays tend to get caught up or be prisoners of the moment, it's the playoffs, series narratives move and change frantically, especially with the choking air the choking goat has sprayed over the league, it ain't safe or over till it's over.

Nets did what they were supposed to do and took care of business at home, 2-0, they held serve, now if this goes 3-0 then that's the big statement. Blowouts in playoff games are more common in this generation, nauso dahil prime leopportunity to pad stats

that being said, we'll see what the Bucks are made of in game 3, they can't blow this big chance with Harden looking like he's out for this series at least
  • westhavenwesthaven Jedi apprentice PEx Expert 🎖️
    Bucks in 5
    people nowadays tend to get caught up or be prisoners of the moment, it's the playoffs, series narratives move and change frantically, especially with the choking air the choking goat has sprayed over the league, it ain't safe or over till it's over.

Nets did what they were supposed to do and took care of business at home, 2-0, they held serve, now if this goes 3-0 then that's the big statement. Blowouts in playoff games are more common in this generation, nauso dahil prime leopportunity to pad stats

that being said, we'll see what the Bucks are made of in game 3, they can't blow this big chance with Harden looking like he's out for this series at least
    I agree. Gantong-ganto din yung reaction ng mga tao (myself included) when the Mavs were up 2-0 against the Clippers. We should have learned by now na bilog ang bola. I still believe the Bucks are a good team and they can bounce back. In addition, nakakainis din yang 'Harden is out' narrative that the media keeps on harping on. If you have an ultra superteam, and you practically 'bought' three of the league's superstars, you're not supposed to complain that someone is not playing a la LeQuit excuse. 
    edited June 8 #16
    westhaven said:

I agree. Gantong-ganto din yung reaction ng mga tao (myself included) when the Mavs were up 2-0 against the Clippers. We should have learned by now na bilog ang bola. I still believe the Bucks are a good team and they can bounce back. In addition, nakakainis din yang 'Harden is out' narrative that the media keeps on harping on. If you have an ultra superteam, and you practically 'bought' three of the league's superstars, you're not supposed to complain that someone is not playing a la LeQuit excuse. 
    I might disagree with this bro. Nets without Harden is not a super team. Without Harden, they are basically the same team that started the regular season with KD coming from a raptured achilles and the drama queen Kyrie minus Jarett Allen, Spencer Dinwiddie, and Caris Levert. Check out the stats, mas maraming wins ang Nets with Harden. It is just that their role players are really playing well and bought their role. Blake Griffin is not playing like a superstar, he is just playing big time with his role and he is just averaging 7ppg this playoffs. 

I am not a Nets fans nor a supporter this season but I'm just stating the obvious. Alam ko dami talaga haters Nets ngayon most especially nung nakuha nila si Harden pero madami din kasi nag expect na hindi na babalik laro ni Durant after that major injury. And don't get me wrong, almost all NBA players that raptured their achilles has never been the same after that injury. 
  • BestintheworldWJBestintheworldWJ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Mahirap talaga pag my KD ka na kalaban malaki na my dipensa nag crossover pa pa shoot shoot lang. Kung si Harden ang nandiyan at wala si KD kayang kaya ng BUCKS parang Houston lang. Pero yang my KD nayan kahit walang Harden parang GSW yan. Kita naman sa laro e puwede naman matalo wag lang ganon katambak. Diyan talaga lumalabas galing ng player na legit. Tapos bench player pa nakuha pa si Mike James e ang galing galing sa euro niya if not mistaken sa moscow naglalaron nakuha lang yata ng Nets. Ang lakas ng role players ng nets. Alam nila ang rolw ng bawat isa. Chaka pinakamaganda yung nageenjoy lang sila. What if nandiyan pa si Aldridge at Harden. Pero para sakin iba talaga si KD grabe lumaro parang di tumatanda.
    edited June 8 #18
    People are getting caught up with how the Nets are playing but they didn't noticed that the 2 time MVP is getting exposed AGAIN in the playoffs. 

A simple drop coverage has Giannis so far in his own head. His first 5 attempts were iso/pull up jump shots. And he only scored 2points before the halftime. Until Giannis develops a jump shot and a post game, it's going to happen every year come playoffs. 3 years now of Giannis getting exposed in playoffs, Bucks opponents will just build a wall in the paint and will force him to shoot jumpers. And add to that Giannis is not really a good free throw shooter. 

• BestintheworldWJBestintheworldWJ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Chaka yung free throw bro sana maging consistent siya. Napansin ng reporter kanina yan. Otherwise need nita talaga palibutan ng buo ang loob na shooter hindi feeling shooter. Mala Klay at Steph.

Si Middleton nawawala nanaman. Sayang moment na nila at ito na yubmng bucks na tingin ko na pinakamalakas na line up na lumalaban sa playoffs.
    Bucks in 6
    People are getting caught up with how the Nets are playing but they didn't noticed that the 2 time MVP is getting exposed AGAIN in the playoffs. 

A simple drop coverage has Giannis so far in his own head. His first 5 attempts were iso/pull up jump shots. And he only scored 2points before the halftime. Until Giannis develops a jump shot and a post game, it's going to happen every year come playoffs. 3 years now of Giannis getting exposed in playoffs, Bucks opponents will just build a wall in the paint and will force him to shoot jumpers. And add to that Giannis is not really a good free throw shooter. 

Giannis had 34 points in game 1 but his teammates shot so bad. He has shown he could get his numbers vs Nets even on the road. In game 2, I think the whole team just gave up after the 1st when KMid committed more turnovers than scored points, and their give-open-3s defense scheme was destroyed as early as the 1st quarter.

The little chance Bucks has depends on their role players making their shots at home which will open lanes for Giannis. Bucks defense will always leak open 3s because that's Potato Bud's philosophy so that handicaps them already. SMH on drop coverage vs elite shot makers like KD and Kyrie.