Home PEx Family and Society Buhay Pinoy

Pinoys posting in social media that they have been Vaccinated

Alpha_Greenv_2Alpha_Greenv_2 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
As a rule in this thread, celebrities and politicians not included. This is for your typical Pinoy citizens posting on social media that they have been vaccinated.

What can you say about it?

Virtue Signalling? (definition: the action or practice of publicly expressing opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue. )

Seeking attention and respect?

Do they really anti-vaxxers change their minds? or the reverse effect?

Good thing or bad thing?

"I got vaccinated today, you should get it too". <-----WTF do we care if you got it or not. 

Comments

• ehleesyanehleesyan Kapag nasa katwiran, isumbong mo! PEx Moderator
    edited April 28
    I've seen pathetic "friends" of mine who used to bash the government because of procuring Sinovac of China.
    And look who has been vaccinated (Sinovac), the same peeps...

Had to remove them :p I don't need that toxic peeps from my feeds.

---

Some naman are genuinely happy na nabakuhanahan na sila.
    Others, attention seeker - or fame wh*re.
  • pong_padourpong_padour PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    They're attention seekers IMHO.
    They'll pay for booster shots every year or months depending on how long the WHO/DOH dictates them.
    My isang papansin na politiko gustong gawing mandatory ang vaccine. I hope this won't push through.
    It should remain voluntary. Let the sheeps take it and regret later. :giggle:

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1423868/house-bill-seeks-mandatory-covid-19-vaccination-in-ph
  • ehleesyanehleesyan Kapag nasa katwiran, isumbong mo! PEx Moderator
    They're attention seekers IMHO.
    They'll pay for booster shots every year or months depending on how long the WHO/DOH dictates them.
    My isang papansin na politiko gustong gawing mandatory ang vaccine. I hope this won't push through.
    It should remain voluntary. Let the sheeps take it and regret later. :giggle:

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1423868/house-bill-seeks-mandatory-covid-19-vaccination-in-ph
    Mhmm I smell corruption in the making...
  • C.I.C.C.IC.I.C.C.I PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Maybe it’s something new or a novelty for people to be vaccinated? 

Being vaccinated here in the US is not something new.  It’s part of our medical well-being and  annual checkup re: flu shots etc . 
  • DunedainDunedain PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited April 29
    :rofl: Bawal ba? Hindi naman pinahihintulan ng batas. Walang pulis na hinuhuli ang mga bumibigay ng mga vaccine. :lol:

2nd dose Moderna due next week Friday. :hang_loose: Almost 90% of kamag-anaks are already vaccinated - even the pro-Republicans on the other side of the US of the A. :lol:
  • thesouleater2019thesouleater2019 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Uneducated pa talaga majority ng mga pinoy pagdating sa ganitong bagay kaya Social Media is a great tool to spread awareness and encouragement of such stuff kahit na ordinaryong mamamayan ka lang.

"Uy nakita mo post ni ano na nagpabakuna na, so safe naman pala siya.. tayo kelan?" See? It makes a difference.
  • Alpha_Greenv_2Alpha_Greenv_2 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    C.I.C.C.I said:
    Maybe it’s something new or a novelty for people to be vaccinated? 

Being vaccinated here in the US is not something new.  It’s part of our medical well-being and  annual checkup re: flu shots etc . 
    Forgot to include in thread title. I was particular about COVID vaccinations
  • ameleensyameleensy Bobo daw ako 🙄😅 PEx Expert 🎖️
    I'm not so fussed about those posting or sharing photos about their Covid vaccination. If it helps decrease vaccine hesitancy, all good.

But I will admit to a very strong desire to mock those who have been antagonizing the government's efforts to procure vaccines or those who have so openly been racist about Sinovac. Tapos babanat pa ng "I am a taxpayer, this is my right" 🙄 Sarap murahin. 
  • BusilakBusilak PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Sometimes it's the LGU's initiative to promote acceptance of the vaccine, like in my hometown. I've seen posts from my townmates in front of a large tarpaulin which says 'I was vaccinated'. 
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited May 11
    "I've seen pathetic "friends" of mine who used to bash the government because of procuring Sinovac of China.
    And look who has been vaccinated (Sinovac), the same peeps...

Had to remove them p I don't need that toxic peeps from my feeds.

---

Some naman are genuinely happy na nabakuhanahan na sila.
    Others, attention seeker - or fame wh*re."

the first info given about sinovac was very wrong.. ie.. less effective daw, etc etc. but in truth, it works naman. atleast saves you from getting severe illness. 

the best vaccine to get is the one that is available now. vaccines are guaranteed to work for only about 6 months right now. so the chance of people needing to be vaccinated in atleast another year is pretty high anyway.

doesn't change the fact that the government dropped the ball in vccine procurement. ilan ba ang doses natin now? not even 5M afaik, alam ko about 500k lang nga ata. that's #ucked up. our population is 110M. we need to vaccinate atleast 70 to 80 percent for this country to get through this covid. even those anti sinovac are doing their part in trying to save this country. 

Getting vaccinated by yourself is not even half the battle. it only protects you from getting severe illness. you need to pray that the anti vaxxers and the rest of the uneducated population to let themselves be vaccinated as well. 

• RamblerNextGenRamblerNextGen PEx Rookie ⭐
    edited May 11
    I have nothing against vaccines in general. I took the Pfizer shot last month and I'm scheduled to take the second dose in a few days. 

Pero ang hindi ko gusto sa tono ng panahon ngayon ay ang unti-unting pagiging militante ng kaliwa. Yung self-righteous attitude na kung hindi ka agree sa kanilang mga unnatural views ay hindi ka parte ng "humanity". 

Malinaw pa sa sikat ng araw na ang nakikita natin ngayon is what the Bible says is the end-time Babylon (Rev 17 to 19) kung saan ang mga humanists/globalists ay magbubuklod-buklod to celebrate their twisted version of "humanism".

• BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    the far right are [email protected]
    the far left naman hindi marunong rumespeto sa choices ng tao.

pagpipilitan ba naman ang [email protected] na agenda nila. lols. 
  • I was really against the decision to procure Sinovac at undisclosed prices (wait, are they disclosed now? I'm not updated) when there were vaccines with superior efficacies and the government still had good fiscal statistics.

But what the heck, I've had myself inoculated with Sinovac few hours ago because that's what is available now.