Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General

I believe you want haunted mine for the salve amulet

Teleport to ape atoll, wield greegree, get into the basement, wear protect from melee, sip from a super place, use your special attack weapon (probably a dds), then get your main weapon. Use shield from melee and also the most effective offensive prayers you may use, and put up in the North-west corner: you will have 1-2 of the most powerful monkeys constantly attacking youpersonally, making this very low-click and speedy xp. After 15 minutes, they will not be agressive, therefore tele out, run around a bit, and tele back in. I find this gets me very fast xp per hour, certainly quicker than slayer, and best of all there are not any robots!

Does salve have a pursuit req? Piety is 12mil off... And the best id go is chiv, as my present money stack is 11m, and its never in my bank (consistently in ge( multiplying) and another 12mil I have is in things. Fury has a 2+ str to glory, which made me lol... I dont rlly need tht extra def, as I have well over 300+ def together with my current equipment. Alrdy possess a beast team for Bandos... (im smallest cb there, but its own lootshare so im good l0l)

I believe you want haunted mine for the salve amulet, but it's worth it, it is a fairly simple exploration and not that long. That provides you with the standard salve amulet, which provides 15% to attack and strength against undead. Then you take it to Tarns lair and enchant it to the salve amulet (e) which gives 20% to attack and strength. I'd recommend getting piety if you can, you can purchase dragon bones very cheap at the moment, you might also check the purchase price of infernal ashes, they're usually a bit cheaper.

Banking the any dragon bones you get, shooting urns on demon activities, and spending penguin points, effigy lamps and troll invasion benefits on ivory can help level a bit. The most important idea behind the fury is that it's the ideal amulet from the sport stat wise, and it's quite economical in comparison to bandos and material. I am unsure what you mean by a"beast team" to get bandos, but if you don't have at least two people with maximum melee, turm, ovls and claws, then you are going to get crashed a fair bit. 0bvi0usly the damage increase from claws is much m0re than the 20+percent b00st of piety. Als0 dont go to bandos youll get wrecked so yea. Should you actually wish to create a wise move towards advancement, market your claws and other garbage and also do some wonderful slayer around 90ish melee's and your cannon will get one to 85+ array even in the event that you d0 it incorrect, which will leave close to becoming in an arma team possibly.

If you are interested, please click winrsgold.com/

Tagged: