Home PEx News and Tech Local and Foreign Issues

How the BIDEN Administration will HURT the PH

Alpha_Greenv_2Alpha_Greenv_2 PEx Rookie ⭐
edited January 8 in Local and Foreign Issues
Makikialam na ba ulit ang US sa affairs ng Pinas?

Dapat bang maging defensIVE na si PDuts? at yung next presidente sa 2022 (likely BBM or Sarah Duterte)

Will the leftist groups in the country have more funding and "help" from the US Administration? mas lalakas ba loob ng mga dilawan at maka kaliwang grupo na kumontra sa gobyerno? will Globalists again have an influence in the country?

Post away. Let us discuss.

GOD help the Philippines too, and the world. SERIOUSLY, GOD HELP US.

Disclaimer: I am not saying that PH greatly improved when Trump was the US President. Of course he had nothing to do with the country's state as he did not interfere. I am saying how it will hurt the country and make it worse RELATIVE to its state today. 

Comments

• Herr_StarrHerr_Starr PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Makikialam na ba ulit ang US sa affairs ng Pinas?

Dapat bang maging defensIVE na si PDuts? at yung next presidente sa 2022 (likely BBM or Sarah Duterte)

Will the leftist groups in the country have more funding and "help" from the US Administration? mas lalakas ba loob ng mga dilawan at maka kaliwang grupo na kumontra sa gobyerno? will Globalists again have an influence in the country?

Post away. Let us discuss.

GOD help the Philippines too, and the world. SERIOUSLY, GOD HELP US.

Disclaimer: I am not saying that PH greatly improved when Trump was the US President. Of course he had nothing to do with the country's state as he did not interfere. I am saying how it will hurt the country and make it worse RELATIVE to its state today. 
    Trump was America First, which he turned into America Alone.

That means he was AGAINST Globalization and against outsourcing. Biden is more neutral on this topic. Considering this is a big sector of the Philippines' Economy, its clear Biden is a step up on Trump. 

Another point, you decry Globalization, but that is the rising tide that lifted Thailand and Malaysia, and is lifting Vietnam and Indonesia, into a more Developed State. Your screed is an apology for keeping the Philippines in the Dark Ages. 
  • Alpha_Greenv_2Alpha_Greenv_2 PEx Rookie ⭐
    edited January 11
    It's BEST that ALL Pexers see this.

I know most of you here are not that familiar with whats going on with US Politics and really don't know much about the new President. Behold exhibit A below:

This is not made up, this is a legit tweet from a legit twitter account

If this does not convince you that this statement is BIGOTRY then I don't know what will. RACE and SEX is his basis for giving assistance.

If you are a white male in the United States, there will be NO HELP FOR YOU. Or if ever there is help, you are the LEAST priority. Even if you are a white male who did not commit any acts of racism or sexism in your life, it still applies. 

UMPISA palang ito ha. UMPISA pa lang. Remember that he will be around for FOUR YEARS. 
  • karel_mkarel_m PEx Rookie ⭐

I know most of you here are not that familiar with whats going on with US Politics and really don't know much about the new President. Behold exhibit A below:

If this does not convince you that this statement is BIGOTRY then I don't know what will. RACE and SEX is his basis for giving assistance.

If you are a white male in the United States, there will be NO HELP FOR YOU. Or if ever there is help, you are the LEAST priority. Even if you are a white male who did not commit any acts of racism or sexism in your life, it still applies. 

UMPISA palang ito ha. UMPISA pa lang. Remember that he will be around for FOUR YEARS. 
    Seems you are more concerned about white males than you are the PH as in the title. So how does this hurt the PH?

edited January 11

If you are a Filipina in the US running your own small business, this is great news. Your post IMPLIES that you are rooting for Filipinos to fail. 
  • DunedainDunedain PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited January 12

:lol: So anyone of color are forbidden to put up a business? :rofl: Not familiar with FREE ENTERPRISE? A number of Asian (regardless of cultural background) stores are already selling familiar Filipino goods for years - matagal nang naumpisa. Walmart (owned by white Republicans) recently joined the culture race. It's open to everyone provided they're licensed to operate and legal to work in the US.
    edited January 12

If you are a Filipina in the US running your own small business, this is great news. Your post IMPLIES that you are rooting for Filipinos to fail. 

Filipino, Hispanics, East Asians, Arabs, White, Black, Brown... should not matter. At the end of the day, THEY ARE ALL AMERICANS, who should all be treated EQUALLY.

and by the way...

He could have just said they would help those who were hit the hardest. Simple as that. Why bring race and sex into the picture? It would just further pin people against each other.

and to think, this is your president that WANTS TO UNITE America? Wow, geez, he surely knows how to do it. 

AYAN PO MGA KAIBIGAN..... kitang kita niyo. NAPAKAGALING ng bagong presidente ng Amerika. Kaya PRAY FOR AMERICA na talaga

Ito ba yung manok ng mga Trump haters!?!?!?!? seryoso!??!?!?!

LOLOLOLOLOL

Filipino, Hispanics, East Asians, Arabs, White, Black, Brown... should not matter. At the end of the day, THEY ARE ALL AMERICANS, who should all be treated EQUALLY.

and by the way...

He could have just said they would help those who were hit the hardest. Simple as that. Why bring race and sex into the picture? It would just further pin people against each other.

and to think, this is your president that WANTS TO UNITE America? Wow, geez, he surely knows how to do it. 

AYAN PO MGA KAIBIGAN..... kitang kita niyo. NAPAKAGALING ng bagong presidente ng Amerika. Kaya PRAY FOR AMERICA na talaga

Ito ba yung manok ng mga Trump haters!?!?!?!? seryoso!??!?!?!

LOLOLOLOLOL
    "And so Jesus preached to the Pharisees...Where his message fell on rocky soil."

Way to go snowflake. :rofl:                            
    edited January 12

"And so Jesus preached to the Pharisees...Where his message fell on rocky soil."

Huh?

Oh no. No no no. That was not preaching. I was merely stating common sense.

It's IMPERATIVE that leaders learn to carefully choose their words. Admit it that BIDEN was not WISE saying this statement. Ok?

You and your democrat supporting buddies criticized Trump non stop for that and now we have this new president, who will just be starting his term, swiftly committing the same sins you fvcks criticized Trump for.

I got the feeling more statements like this will come. A LOT actually, A LOT. 

Well, what do you expect from a candidate who said "if you don't vote for me, you ain't black".

LOLOLOLOL

Huh?

It's IMPERATIVE that leaders learn to carefully choose their words. Admit it that BIDEN was not WISE saying this statement. Ok?

You and your democrat supporting buddies criticized Trump non stop for that and now we have this new president, who will just be starting his term, swiftly committing the same sins you fvcks criticized Trump for.

Well, what do you expect from a candidate who said "if you don't vote for me, you ain't black".

LOLOLOLOL

It certainly didn't hurt him...Not like Mr Below 35% Donald Trump.

I'll just leave this here. 

Huh?

LOLOLOLOL

And what does your post have to do with the Philippines? You really are just flailing about! 

:rofl:           :rofl:           :rofl:        
    edited January 12

It certainly didn't hurt him...Not like .....

Give it a rest LOL. You got your wish, Trump will not be having another four years. 

You have made a "career" here out of Trump hating. Pretty much ruining and hijacking this forum and robbing it from having intellectual discourses about other topics. Now that he's gone, I'm sure you will be AS MOTIVATED to tell all Pexers here how BIDEN is doing a GOOD JOB running the UNITED STATES. Right? ......RIGHT? Well if not, then what you have showed me and everyone else here is NOTHING BUT TRUMP HATE. We want to start to hear good news in the United States *snickering* if thats what you're really concerned about. 

This thread is about BIDEN, can we focus on him? You should be fine with that. I'm all EARS about how BIDEN will fix Trump's mistakes *snickering again*

Thread title: How the BIDEN Administration will HURT the PH

Still waiting for explanation and how that ties in with alleged white males discrimination. You think Filipinos will be worse off due to Bidens statement?

edited January 12
    Iskarel_m said:

Still waiting for explanation and how that ties in with alleged white males discrimination. You think Filipinos will be worse off due to Bidens statement?

The statement that BIDEN Twitter account made speaks for itself. If you can't understand how that is white male discrimination, not my problem. 

I thought you Trump haters were concerned about America? that is why you wanted Trump out. If any group is favored over the other ON THE BASIS OF RACE OR GENDER, then that is a problem. They may have different ethnic origins but at the end of the day, they're all AMERICANS right?

If there really are unprivileged groups, then he should have objectively stated that the reason for providing assistance. WHY O WHY BRING RACE AND GENDER into the picture? Your new leader is weak and does not know how to carefully choose his words
    Even PINOY youtubers believe in the US elections cheating LOL.

Pexers here is a Youtube video that you may be able to relate to more:

ELECTION SABOTAGE SA AMERIKA| PAANO DINAYA SI DONALD TRUMP?

PAANO GINAWA ANG PANDARAYA SA AMERICA KAY TRUMP?

PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN BANTA BA SA PILIPINAS?

Reading the comments section of those videos, I was very happy that ALL HOPE ISN'T LOST. 

The PH may still be in a current sad state but I was happy to see that a lot of Pinoys do not believe in the BS that the American Media is saying about Trump, and BELIEVE HE WAS CHEATED.

edited January 12
    I'm sure the topic of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION will be raised here. So, I'm putting this one out. Best explained by Tucker Carlson.

Lurkers, read the video from start to end.
    Iskarel_m said:

The statement that BIDEN Twitter account made speaks for itself. If you can't understand how that is white male discrimination, not my problem. 

I thought you Trump haters were concerned about America? that is why you wanted Trump out. If any group is favored over the other ON THE BASIS OF RACE OR GENDER, then that is a problem. They may have different ethnic origins but at the end of the day, they're all AMERICANS right?

If there really are unprivileged groups, then he should have objectively stated that the reason for providing assistance. WHY O WHY BRING RACE AND GENDER into the picture? Your new leader is weak and does not know how to carefully choose his words

You continue to miss the point.. the point being what does that have to do with your thread title? Or are you just obfuscating issues with fake or misleading tangents like typical trumpers do because none of them can make an adequate case to begin with. :lol:
    edited January 12

It certainly didn't hurt him...Not like .....

Give it a rest LOL. You got your wish, Trump will not be having another four years. 

You have made a "career" here out of Trump hating. Pretty much ruining and hijacking this forum and robbing it from having intellectual discourses about other topics. Now that he's gone, I'm sure you will be AS MOTIVATED to tell all Pexers here how BIDEN is doing a GOOD JOB running the UNITED STATES. Right? ......RIGHT? Well if not, then what you have showed me and everyone else here is NOTHING BUT TRUMP HATE. We want to start to hear good news in the United States *snickering* if thats what you're really concerned about. 

This thread is about BIDEN, can we focus on him? You should be fine with that. I'm all EARS about how BIDEN will fix Trump's mistakes *snickering again*

:rofl: 

More ASSumptions from you. I've been busy on PEX since Dubya's time. I've seen your ilk come and go. Besides, your idea of an intellectual discourse is posting debunked lies. 

I've said it before, I'll say again, I do not look to any politician for salvation, not even for solutions, all I want is stability...Something in short supply in the Trump Administration. 

Trump has left behind a raging pandemic and mass unemployment for Biden to fix. If you were such a champion of Unity, you would just man up, admit Trump is the biggest reason for the state we are in, and wish President Biden well. 

But you wont.