Home PEx Family and Society Buhay Pinoy

Cheap Pinoys Thread

Burt_MacklinBurt_Macklin PEx Rookie ⭐
edited July 29 in Buhay Pinoy
A lot of people for years in Buhay Pinoy had been say: bakit cheap pinays lang ang sinisita ninyo for selling out?
It's true. We've not been fair.
This is why we need to start a cheap pinoy thread to show all these "disgusting" relationships between Filipino men + women of other nationalities.
Post videos, discuss, these "sellout" pinoys.
Pinoy and Southern US woman
Pinoy and American women

Pinoy and Korean woman
Pinoy and Indian woman
Pinoy and Japanese woman

Pinoy and Ukrainina woman
Pinoy and Latina
Pinoy and Thai

What do you guys think about these cheap pinoys? Why are they all marrying women their age? Is it for green card? For money?

If you're a pinoy who dated or married a woman (or hell if you're gay, you can contribute that also lol) from another race/ethnicity, what was your experience? Do you feel cheap like all these other pinoys that 'sold out'?

Comments

• Burt_MacklinBurt_Macklin PEx Rookie ⭐
    Here are some more 'disgusting' examples:

Pinoy and Native American
    Pinoy and Armenian woman

Pinoy and Black American woman

Pinoy and German woman

Pinoy and British woman
    Pinoy and Lithuanian woman

• Max_BuwayaMax_Buwaya PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Pu+!@#$%^&*

ba't parang ang sarap magmura :lol::lol:
  • pong_padourpong_padour PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Swerte nung nakabingwit ng Ukrainian model 

• Constable_KittenConstable_Kitten PEx Rookie ⭐
    edited July 30
    Disgusting? Wtf. Si Dave Bautista ok naman ah. White mom, Filipino dad.

None of the pics suggest disgusting to me. Just people in love. 
    Disgusting? Wtf.

This is what I mean when I say Filipinos don't understand sarcasm.
  • DunedainDunedain PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited July 31
    Disgusting? Wtf.

This is what I mean when I say Filipinos don't understand sarcasm.
    "Sarcasm" isn't expected that everyone should have at moment's notice when looking at something on first glance. Returning the favor is usually first response.
    edited July 31
    Si Dunedain, from what I can remember, is a so-called cheap Pinoy... :lol: but double standards exist in this scene. Being an asian male with a white female is a royal thumbs up from fellow Asians. If anyone's saying disgusting, it's the white men that were robbed of their women.

Pinoys don't understand sarcasm, pero Pinoys are also big pilosopo's which is a translation of sarcastic. 

These kinda threads are just moulding people to comment on a single idea that these are meant to be disgusting. Ayun na nasa OP na yung dapat pag-usapan. Disgusting sila, yun ang dapat i-elaborate. Dapat agree lahat sa tema na gustong mangyari ni OP or else...
  • art727art727 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Hindi masasabing cheap Pinoy dapat itawag sa kanila Proud Pinoy kapag puti ang napangasawa.. Isang kaibigan ng kumpare ko accountant ng mga malalaking kumpanya at wala siyang naging gf na Pilipina at puro mga puti at Latina.. Dalawa  na diniborsyo niya.. Pero ayun binata pa ren.. Matalino at mabait na tao.. Siya unang Pinoy na  nakitaan ko ng TESLA CAR bago taon taon courtesy ng kumpanyang pinagtatra ahuhan niya.. 
    edited July 31
    Si Dunedain, from what I can remember, is a so-called cheap Pinoy... :lol: but double standards exist in this scene. Being an asian male with a white female is a royal thumbs up from fellow Asians. If anyone's saying disgusting, it's the white men that were robbed of their women.

Pinoys don't understand sarcasm, pero Pinoys are also big pilosopo's which is a translation of sarcastic. 

These kinda threads are just moulding people to comment on a single idea that these are meant to be disgusting. Ayun na nasa OP na yung dapat pag-usapan. Disgusting sila, yun ang dapat i-elaborate. Dapat agree lahat sa tema na gustong mangyari ni OP or else...

??? Aren't all threads like that? If anyone could just randomly say whatever the heck they want on a thread it's called a 'offtopic or chat' thread. Every single thread OP is meant to narrow conversation but it doesn't mean people can't voice their opinion, on that particular subject.
    If I made a topic about Cheap Pinoys and people talk about dinosaurs, then I might as well have made a blank OP.

No I don't think you understand sarcasm. I've known this as a kid that Filipinos do not understand Western sarcasm unless they've spoken English or had been immersed in Western culture at an early age. There's nothing wrong with that; Tagalog/Filipino languages just don't operate that way sociolinguistically. Sarcasm in Filipino languages operate this way: either it's a rhetorical question/statement or uber-obvious sarcasm that's literally said in a very obvious (often times, condescending) manner. True sarcasm doesn't really exist in PH culture.
    I thought by putting "disgusting" in quotation mark would've made it obvious but I guess not. lmao

Anyway, I'm doing Buhay Pinoy a favor. It was said that it was unfair for Pinays to be ridiculed for their choice of mates, so I made a thread that people can agree it's disgusting or not.

As for white men 'robbed of their women', go to incel and MGTOW websites, a lot of Western men are disgusted of white women because they're feminists and too privileged. Seriously. Because a lot of white women too are very promiscous (they call them "Tinderellas") and "used up". That's why a lot of them pick "exotic" girls who they think are "conservative" (when in reality a lot of these women are as loose). LMAO. There's an anecdote online (mostly among liberals---in fact a liberal Pinay told me that recently) that racist old white men tend to marry Asian women (multiple examples from US, AU, NZ, CA etc). LMAO.

In reality though, if you look at this: Asian Man (AM) and White Women (WW) couples are more equal. They're usually the same age/generation and about equal income or income potential even if one of them came from a poorer country/situation.
    White man (WM) Asian woman (AW), sometimes they're equal, but a huge proportion of relationships is towards the benefit of the white man. The man usually makes/made more money and (because...) they're age imbalanced (ie the man usually has had more financial chance to make money through decades of work, while the younger woman has not).

IMHO, there's more chance of real love and affection between AMWW, than it is WMAW because often times the latter is more of a convenient arrangement or glorified sexual service exchange (I call it a "transaction" LMAO). And I'm basing this on A LOT of people I've known throughout the decades here in the West: much of the impetus for WMAW relationship, a chunk of it is transactional although some real affection might exit.

EXAMPLE: Canadian Man Marries an Underaged Pinay (2 mos younger than his own granddaughter)

??? Aren't all threads like that? If anyone could just randomly say whatever the heck they want on a thread it's called a 'offtopic or chat' thread. Every single thread OP is meant to narrow conversation but it doesn't mean people can't voice their opinion, on that particular subject.
    If I made a topic about Cheap Pinoys and people talk about dinosaurs, then I might as well have made a blank OP.

No I don't think you understand sarcasm. I've known this as a kid that Filipinos do not understand Western sarcasm unless they had been immersed in Western culture at an early age. There's nothing wrong with that; Tagalog/Filipino languages just don't operate that way sociolinguistically. Sarcasm in Filipino languages approach sarcasm this way: either it's a rhetorical question/statement or uber-obvious sarcasm that's literally said in a very obvious (often times, condescending) manner. True sarcasm doesn't really exist in PH culture.
    I thought by putting "disgusting" in quotation mark would've made it obvious but I guess not. lmao

Anyway, I'm doing Buhay Pinoy a favor. It was said that it was unfair for Pinays to be ridiculed for their choice of mates, so I made a thread that people can agree it's disgusting or not.

As for white men 'robbed of their women', go to MGTOW websites, a lot of Western men are disgusted of white women because according to them, they're feminists and are too privileged. Also because a lot of white women too are very promiscuous (they call them "Tinderellas") and are "used up". That's why a lot of them pick "exotic" girls who they think are "conservative" (when in reality a lot of these women are as liberal as Western women). LMAO.
    In reality though, if you look at this: Asian Man (AM) and White Women (WW) couples are more equal. They're usually the same age/generation and about equal income or income potential even if one of them came from a poorer country/situation.
    White man (WM) Asian woman (AW), sometimes they're equal, but a huge proportion of relationships is towards the benefit of the white man. The man usually makes/made more money and (because...) they're age imbalanced (ie the man usually has had more financial chance to make money through decades of work, while the younger woman has not).
    IMHO, there's more chance of real love and affection between AMWW, than it is WMAW because often times the latter is more of a convenient arrangement or glorified sexual service exchange (I call it a "transaction" LMAO). And I'm basing this on A LOT of people I've known throughout the decades here in the West: much of the impetus for WMAW relationship, a chunk of it is transactional than affection (although some real affection might exist).

No I don't think you understand sarcasm. I've known this as a kid that Filipinos do not understand Western sarcasm unless they had been immersed in Western culture at an early age. There's nothing wrong with that; Tagalog/Filipino languages just don't operate that way sociolinguistically. Sarcasm in Filipino languages approach sarcasm this way: either it's a rhetorical question/statement or uber-obvious sarcasm that's literally said in a very obvious (often times, condescending) manner. True sarcasm doesn't really exist in PH culture.

As for white men 'robbed of their women', go to MGTOW websites, a lot of Western men are disgusted of white women because according to them, they're feminists and are too privileged. Also because a lot of white women too are very promiscuous (they call them "Tinderellas") and are "used up". That's why a lot of them pick "exotic" girls who they think are "conservative" (when in reality a lot of these women are as liberal as Western women). LMAO.
    IMHO, there's more chance of real love and affection between AMWW, than it is WMAW because often times the latter is more of a convenient arrangement or glorified sexual service exchange (I call it a "transaction" LMAO). And I'm basing this on A LOT of people I've known throughout the decades here in the West: much of the impetus for WMAW relationship, a chunk of it is transactional than affection (although some real affection might exist).

Can you rephrase your statement? Hindi kasi ako assimilated sa Western culture. Lumaki ako sa Pilipinas so like all Pinoys who didn't grow up in the western world, I'm very incapable talaga in picking up western ideas and literary devices. Please explain it again. I'm just a Filipino, not a Filipino American like you, kind sir. 
  • DunedainDunedain PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

I'm so cheap. Dirt cheap. Stinky smelly cheap, not even garbage can match. Even the pigeons won't peck at my cheapness. Oh, well. At least my wife is thankful for the cheapness that I am still capable of putting food on the table, roof over our heads, clothes on our backs, and a few spools of PLA and PLA Plus from the closest Micro Center. My son wants me to print him an M4 Sherman and a Tiger II. ;)

Can you rephrase your statement? Hindi kasi ako assimilated sa Western culture. Lumaki ako sa Pilipinas so like all Pinoys who didn't grow up in the western world, I'm very incapable talaga in picking up western ideas and literary devices. Please explain it again. I'm just a Filipino, not a Filipino American like you, kind sir. 
    You're taking it like I'm being condescending. I'm not.
    Filipinos just aren't Western, two different cultures.
    Filipinos don't use sarcasm as much and just not the same way.
    And this isn't a Filipino thing; I've just read a review online on a Japanese themed Western made video game, and one of the thing that stuck with me is that comment about sarcasm in the writing the only thing 'making it obvious' that it's not written by a Japanese person.
    I'm not implying anything as if "Americans" are better, it's simply Americans are different culturally.
    It's just funny out of the whole thing I mentioned that's the thing that offended you for some reason LMAO.

PS if you think I'm BSing on this, test it on Pinoys. Say an obvious joke that's super sarcastic with a straight face (I do it all the time to my parents) and they won't get it.

Anyways back on topic...what are your thoughts about Cheap Pinoys? LMFAO.
    How come there are so many Russian and Ukrainian women married to Pinoys? LMAO. Russia's got brown fever.

Baka secret agent yan? Ang maganda ay alamin ang trabaho ng kanilang napangasawa.a Pilipino! . Nagtatrabaho ba sa gobyerno? O ang pamilya konektado sa mga militar? Pero ano naman ang ko kopyahin nila sa NationalSecurity ng Pinas? Wala naman ang Pilipinas na matatawag na dapat gayahin.. Yung mga pagkanta yun ang mga talento. A mahirap nilang malaman kung bakit magaling ang Pinoy duon! Diba? 
    art727 said:
    Baka secret agent yan? Ang maganda ay alamin ang trabaho ng kanilang napangasawa.a Pilipino! . Nagtatrabaho ba sa gobyerno? O ang pamilya konektado sa mga militar? Pero ano naman ang ko kopyahin nila sa NationalSecurity ng Pinas? Wala naman ang Pilipinas na matatawag na dapat gayahin.. Yung mga pagkanta yun ang mga talento. A mahirap nilang malaman kung bakit magaling ang Pinoy duon! Diba? 
    Why does it help knowing what they do for a living? That's your basis of respect for your fellow humans? 
    Meow!, una kung di ko kilala kahit na meet ko na? inaalam ko sa unang araw pa lang kung ano siya.. Ngayon sa iyo iba kahit hindi pa tayo nag kikita nasabi mo.na halos ang mga dapat malaman.ng isang tao  na may interes sa iyo.. Ikaw a mismo ang nagbukas at napaka prangkamo.. Wala kang itinago kung ano at sino ka, kaya kung magkita man tayo wala akong gagawing pagtatanong sa pagkatao mo.. Baka tititigan na lang kita at ipakita ang paghanga ko sa iyo..