Home PEx Business and Careers Cryptocurrency Forum

Kraken Cryptocurrency Exchange

As there are lot of cryptocurrency exchanges, I consider Kraken Exchange as the best. It has low transaction fees and provides high financial security. Read the review article at COINPEDIA.

Comments

• SerJemasSerJemas PEx Rookie ⭐
    And how about security? Do you know that other people can track your ID by transaction?
  • RonalldRonalld PEx Rookie ⭐
    SerJemas said:
    And how about security? Do you know that other people can track your ID by transaction?
    Hello. Now all people know this and sometimes they faced with different problems. Nowadays so many scam in internet so you should pay big attention on security. Talking about bitcoin transactions I can recommend to use crypto mixer from https://bitmix.biz/en. It will break connection between your old and new address by sending coins from you to other people and their coins to you! It always works perfect!
  • There are many platforms where you could buy (Kraken, Cryptocoinpro, Binance) and everyone has their own rules, and prices and taxes vary from one to another. Personally, I'm now registered on cryptocoin.pro and I mean I'm happy. I have not had a problem so far. They have very good prices and quite low fees.
  • Ronalld said:
    SerJemas said:
    Hello. Now all people know this and sometimes they faced with different problems. Nowadays so many scam in internet so you should pay big attention on security. Talking about bitcoin transactions I can recommend to use crypto mixer from https://bitmix.biz/en. It will break connection between your old and new address by sending coins from you to other people and their coins to you! It always works perfect!
    If you're in the UK/Europe, CoinCorner is a quick and easy option! As they accept a number of payment methods including debit/credit card too.