Home PEx Campus The Academe
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

details on honorable dismissal

i just want to ask for those who claimed their honorable dismissal, do you have to send a written request for it? and what does it cover - undergraduate only or also graduate (in my case, a semester in law school)?

i already received my good moral certificate, but i feel nervous in getting my HD since i wasnt allowed for enrollment in second sem in law school due to an offense reason. will this be reason that i cant be given HD or transfer credentials?

Comments

• RyuujiRyuuji PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    edited May 23
    Marian_98 said:
    i just want to ask for those who claimed their honorable dismissal, do you have to send a written request for it? 

Yes. Follow the procedure prescribed by your school's registrar's office.

and what does it cover - undergraduate only or also graduate (in my case, a semester in law school)?

Your HD covers only the last school you attended, because assuming you transferred, you older school must have already issued you an HD before, right? Regardless, all your grades from your undergraduate degree up to your most recent grades, including graduate school, will appear because all your transcripts of records are attached to the HD.

i already received my good moral certificate, but i feel nervous in getting my HD since i wasnt allowed for enrollment in second sem in law school due to an offense reason. will this be reason that i cant be given HD or transfer credentials?

If you were expelled from your school due to disciplinary reasons, then you won't be issued an HD. The "H" there stands for "honorable" afterall. You will be allowed to pull out your records so you can transfer, of course, but there will most likely be a note there explaining the reason why you were expelled. In that case, it won't be called an "honorable dismissal" anymore, but something else.

In any case, the best course of action to take is to inquire at your registrar's office, not online, since every school has its own procedure regarding requests for honorable dismissal/transfer credentials.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file