Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Need a break up advise badly!!!

Hello everyone,

This April nag break kami ng GF ko, a 3 years plus relationship. Nakipag break cya this quarantine period thru messenger. Sabi nya pagod na daw cya sa pagseselos ko. Nakakasakal na daw ako. Need daw nya muna makahinga.
My best friend advice me na hayaan ko na muna. Kapag natapos ang quarantine na ito, makipagkita daw ako at ligawan daw uli cya.
The other one is hayaan mo na cya para marealize nya na nagkamali cya.
Wala na kami contact each other, but di pa nya dinidilete ang number ko at di cya nagpalit ng phone number.
She texted my mother after 2 days asking if I was alright and if I was eating. 
She wants me to be better and improve myself, focus my attention to my family. Nagiging center daw ng buhay ko ay cya. Need daw nya ng space. Sinabi nya na ayaw na muna nya ng commitment. Gusto magfocus sa sarili.

I'm really confused right now. Do I wait for her to contact me again? or do I initiate getting back together. Do I give her the space she needs? 
Baka kapag hinayaan ko cya ay tuluyan na cyang mag move on.
I really love her and don't want to lose her.

GIVE ME YOUR BEST ADVICE!!  

Thank you guys so much

Comments

• ladyinpeach888ladyinpeach888 PEx Rookie ⭐
    I feel you, i was dumped last week. Umamin cya that she's started to get reunited with her ex who dumped her more than 5 years ago. I wished her well and let her go. Well, it is really very hard, sobrang sakit kasi I cant grieve privately. After a few days, she was sending messages, that she wanted us to be friends, that she's the problem. 

Because I know na wala akong pagkukulang sa kanya and she knows it, nakakabawas sa guilt or regrets if meron man. 

My advice is, give yourselves time. Ikaw, to reassess yourself kasi ang sabi nga nya, selosa ka. You have to work on that. Her, give her space, let her check her feelings for you. Kahit wala kang gawin, kayo kung kayo talaga. Focus on being productive and get healed with all the pain you have now.
  • kurttrukkurttruk PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Hello everyone,

This April nag break kami ng GF ko, a 3 years plus relationship. Nakipag break cya this quarantine period thru messenger. Sabi nya pagod na daw cya sa pagseselos ko. Nakakasakal na daw ako. Need daw nya muna makahinga.
    My best friend advice me na hayaan ko na muna. Kapag natapos ang quarantine na ito, makipagkita daw ako at ligawan daw uli cya.
    The other one is hayaan mo na cya para marealize nya na nagkamali cya.
    Wala na kami contact each other, but di pa nya dinidilete ang number ko at di cya nagpalit ng phone number.
    She texted my mother after 2 days asking if I was alright and if I was eating. 
    She wants me to be better and improve myself, focus my attention to my family. Nagiging center daw ng buhay ko ay cya. Need daw nya ng space. Sinabi nya na ayaw na muna nya ng commitment. Gusto magfocus sa sarili.

I'm really confused right now. Do I wait for her to contact me again? or do I initiate getting back together. Do I give her the space she needs? 
    Baka kapag hinayaan ko cya ay tuluyan na cyang mag move on.
    I really love her and don't want to lose her.

GIVE ME YOUR BEST ADVICE!!  

Thank you guys so much
    hindi ka pa nakablock sa social media accounts niya? magsend ka sa kanya ng litrato ng iyong manoy..kunwari sabihin mo na wrong sent ka.

yung magiging reaksyon niya ay yung kasagutan sa tanong mo, kaibigan. :glee:

• java_chiqjava_chiq PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    For some people this lock down can be really stressful- even for me my relationship is so strained , i feel more sensitive than usual.

Ang daming times when I have that helpless feeling that nothing is going right, and I have this urge to break up with my partner- or talk to him about issues that bother me.  Super nagpipigil lang ako because I know that it's lockdown anxiety. I'm laying low, not getting in touch so that we don't get into an argument- but it also hurts feeling distant from him.

I'm waiting- ilang araw na lang ang ecq. Maybe after ecq we can talk, see how things really are for both of us but I want to this face to face and give us both the chance to express what we really feel. 

You can do the same for your girl. Give her a little space, if she reaches out respond. If she doesn't respect the silence and go on with everyday things. I cope by keeping a little "notebook" to express my feelings and frustrations and writing down everything I wanna say to him but can't. There's a time for everything and it would be to your advantage when you can get to hold her hand and hug her when you talk.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file