Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.
“How to Effectively Plan, Implement and Evaluate Work Projects"
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2020: Feb 18-19
Managing a project is no easy task. It involves planning, organizing, implementing, measuring and evaluating results. Regardless of how simple and short or complicated and long-winded a project is, there are key project management skills and tools that will allow you to take control and lead your project to success. This course provides participants with the knowledge and tools to carry out projects from conception to materialization. It provides effective techniques in managing projects with case studies that allow participants to simulate problem-solving for project case scenarios.
What you'll learn
- To learn how to create project proposals, plans & reports
- To gain effective tools needed for project planning &
- To enhance leadership skills for project management
- To acquire problem-solving skills that are essential in project
- Types of Projects
- Project Life Cycle
- Project Management Leadership
- Roles, Responsibilities, Competencies of a Project Manager
- Project Planning
- Components of a Project Plan
- Managing Your Project Team
- Project Management Matrix
- Integrated Project Management
- Project Management Techniques: Pert, CPM, Gantt, etc.
- Action Plans, Activities & Scope of Work
- Scheduling & Timeframes
- Budget & Resource Allocation
- Project Monitoring & Tracking
- Project Management Analysis
- Evaluation Project Phases
- Preparing Your Project Report
- Post Project Management
Who Should Attend?
Project managers, Project team leaders, Project team members or any person who is tasked plan, implement and complete projects.
Seminar Duration: 1 day, 9am to 5pm
Seminar Rate: Early Bird Rate - Php 3,500 +VAT | Regular Rate - Php 3,800 +VAT
(632) 8687-4645, 8687-3416, 8687-4445
(0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
0 · Share on Twitter