Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.
“Developing Employees to Transform, Survive & Thrive in the Changing Work Environment”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2020: Feb 26-27
Many companies are faced with the challenge of developing long term effort to prepare its people and improve the organization’s problem solving and renewal processes. This 2-day course explains the strategies involved in leading an organization-wide response to change that is intended to transform the beliefs, attitudes, values, and structure of an organization so that it can better adapt to new technologies, markets, structures and challenges. Participants will explore organizational development processes and programs that will bring about a particular kind of end result that is beneficial for the organization and its people.
What you'll learn
- How to design and facilitate the implementation of strategies to achieve a desired culture
- Skills and Competencies of the OD Practitioner
- How to communicate and encourage people to adapt to change and transform with the company
- Characteristics and Principles of the OD Process
- Difference Between OD and Training
- The OD Practitioner
- Entering and Contracting
- Clarifying the Organizational Issue
- Designing Effective interventions
- Leading and Managing Change
- Models of Change
- Institutionalizing Change
- Dealing with Resistance
- Executive Leadership Responsibility
- Eight Elements in the Planning of Change
- The Seven S Framework
- Team Development & Performance Framework
Who Should Attend?
Seminar Duration: 2 day, 9am to 5pm
Business Managers, Entrepreneurs, Marketing & Sales Managers, Supervisors or Officers, Online Marketers, Sales Professionals, Business Owners or any person who would like to learn to market and sell your products and service so that you can double your sales immediately.
Seminar Rate: Early Bird Rate - Php 8,500 +VAT | Regular Rate - Php 9,500 +VAT
Contact Us:(632) 8687-4645, 8687-3416, 8687-4445
(0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
0 · Share on Twitter