Home PEx Lifestyle Health and Wellness
COMMUNITY NOTICE: PinoyExchange will be under maintenance from February 13, 2023 to February 19, 2023. We will be on read-only mode. Please note that during this time, you can still access the forum and content, but user activities like new threads and comments, etc. will temporarily be unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Rhinoplasty and more with GREAT doctors on a DISCOUNT!

edited January 2020 in Health and Wellness #1
Hi guys! Just wanted to share lang sana this mobile app/website I discovered and I'm super glad I did. They have partner clinics and doctors and they offer lots of cosmetic surgery discounts with GREAT doctors in the Metro. You can see for yourself! Super great deals!! Check nyo yung website nila here. www.mywhitecard.ph
From Rhinoplasty, Botox, Liposuction then meron rin for Diode Laser, Facials, Body Contour Treatments and so much more! Basically their focus is all about beauty, health and wellness eh. All I had to do was download their app and pay for a monthly subscription (I got their Luxury membership for P549 pesos so I can score greater discounts but they offer P149 also!) and then yun na. I started browsing their app for coupons and right now I'm looking into some Facial Fillers hehe. Just take a look on their website or better yet, download the app! Super sulit talaga guys gulat din ako at first tapos I checked their Instagram page @mywhitecardph and found out that some celebrities also use the app like Ruffa Gutierrez and many more. I mean it's your choice naman to go directly to the doctor/clinic but WHY NOT go to their app muna so you can score a discount since mahal pa naman mga surgeries. Give it a try!!

Tagged: