Home PEx Campus De La Salle University

Difference between DLSU-Manila Medical Biology and DLSU-D Medical Biology

Hello! Please help this confused young one here  :s I got accepted in Bachelor of Science in Biology major in Medical Biology (BIO-MED) of the Manila campus, but when I looked it up online, all I can see is the MedBio of the Dasma campus. What is the difference between the two? Is the Manila campus' MedBio still an accelerated Med track? 

And also, what is the deal with transferring to DLSU-HSI? Is it on another place other than the Taft campus?

Answers would be very much appreciated! Thank you!!!!!

Comments

• Hello!! I also got accepted in BS in Biology major in Medical Biology and I was also confused with what the difference is between the Manila campus and the Dasma campus. I asked a friend who is currently studying in DLSU-Manila and also got accepted in the same course as we did. According to her, it is also an accelerated track (you'll take it for 3 years only) just like the one in the Dasma campus. 

If ever you receive/get a different information regarding the difference between dlsu-manila medical bio and dlsu-d medical bio, please let me know also!! Thank you :) 
  • Hello!! I also got accepted in BS in Biology major in Medical Biology and I was also confused with what the difference is between the Manila campus and the Dasma campus. I asked a friend who is currently studying in DLSU-Manila and also got accepted in the same course as we did. According to her, it is also an accelerated track (you'll take it for 3 years only) just like the one in the Dasma campus. 

If ever you receive/get a different information regarding the difference between dlsu-manila medical bio and dlsu-d medical bio, please let me know also!! Thank you :) 
    congrats!! thanks for the info :) i'll let you know if i have other info but as of now i'm just really clueless ;__;