Home PEx Relationships

Forum Announcements and Reminders

Kindly do your share of responsible posting, eg. usage of the search function before starting a new thread. Newbies, please take note. :teehee:

Take note that solicitation of sexual favors is not allowed in this message board. :no:

A lot of people have complained on the clutter in some threads. Again, as part of responsible posting, please stick to the topic, else you will be flooding in that thread.

Please be reminded that there are minors who post in PinoyExchange. Kindly refrain from posting too much sexually descriptive and erotic stories. If you must, the spoilers feature is available for everyones use.

I can not reiterate enough to please take note of the User Agreement which everyone agreed to upon registering in this message board.

If anyone has problems, ie. harassing PMs/posts, flaming in threads, etc., don't hesitate to PM or email me or any admin. Thanks.

Comments

• ZenZen PExer
    I'm trying to minimize the sex-related threads in this forum. Let's just compile all questions about sex into one thread: Sex Questions.

Feel free to PM me other threads you think should be included in that thread, thanks.
  • ZenZen PExer
    Please PM or email me upcoming EBs so that we can include them in the PEx Events calendar at the front page. Thanks. :)
  • ZenZen PExer
    Please be advised that I will be merging all singles threads into one and moved to Small Talk by Monday, August 5.
  • Please be advised that all gift-related threads have been merged to this thread. Please continue all gift-related discussions there, thanks.
This discussion has been closed.