Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General

PEXSTRUCK Season 2: Thread #1 : The Comeback is Real!

Comments

• meowmeowmemeowmeowme PEx Moderator
    andie_ji said:
    when is the group announcement?
      Very soon like this Sunday hopefully
    Pwede po bang tomorrow night TM? :giggle:
  • andie_jiandie_ji NeWb!e PEx Moderator
    andie_ji said:
    when is the group announcement?
      Very soon like this Sunday hopefully
    Pwede po bang tomorrow night TM? :giggle:
      Kapag okay na signups I giess hihi
  • CrownRoyalCrownRoyal PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Tuloy pa ba ito? :giggle:
    PExStruck, a once-in-a-year event where stars gathered to mingle with other stars. Downside though, it doesn't involve dressing up or getting one's hair and make-up done in order to flaunt one's beauty. It involves getting dirty, both physically and mentally, whether there are challenges or vote-outs. 

In the tradition of bring you something new in the midst of the brightest constellations of stars, a new era begins within the premises of the island. A fresh face to watch out for that will not be intimidated in any form. With a few works as weapons to the so-called war of performances, it will be enough to achieve something which may be hard in the eyes of others.

Labeled as one of the antagonist in the previous season was something fun. But this time around, things will turn around to something close to real life. Hashtag now in place, for the sake of the fans, it is with great honor to represent the rebirth of fictional heroes and start it with an upcoming big project. Wit the persuasion of the organizer who managed to convinced me to join once again, it's rather fitting to pick someone who will spice things up. Joining the new batch of players in the new season of PExStruck is no other than the new Darna of this generation, up and coming star Jane De Leon.

How to SIGNUP?
    Sign up with your username and Filipino Actor/Actress you want to play with. That star will be your artist peg for the whole duration of the game. Kapuso, Kapamilya or even Kapatid are all welcome!
    SIGNUPS LIST:
    1. Lacoshte - Alden Richards
    2. epicana - Edgar Allan Guzman
    3. latoyamanagement - Lovi Poe
    4. meowmeowme - Janella Salvador
    5. Jimin_Park - Enchong Dee
    6. purplespoon - Sarah Geronimo
    7. charneysangel - Janine Gutierrez
    8. kontesers - Maja Salvador
    9. wolfkidd - Glaiza De Castro 
    10. DC222 - Maine Mendoza
    11. ceryhill1000 - Julia Barretto
    12. call_me_maputik - Janice De Belen (sure ba ito?)
    13. junjibearheart - Migo Adecer
    14. monligo_5 - Coco Martin
    15. RedditPlayerOne - Aljur Abrenica
    16. CrownRoyal - Jane De Leon
    (ADD MORE IF NEEDED>>>)
    Image result for star png gif 100X100
  • Mga madam! Tuloy pa ba? :lol::lol:
  • How to SIGNUP?
    Sign up with your username and Filipino Actor/Actress you want to play with. That star will be your artist peg for the whole duration of the game. Kapuso, Kapamilya or even Kapatid are all welcome!
    SIGNUPS LIST:
    1. Lacoshte - Alden Richards
    2. epicana - Edgar Allan Guzman
    3. latoyamanagement - Lovi Poe
    4. meowmeowme - Janella Salvador
    5. Jimin_Park - Enchong Dee
    6. purplespoon - Sarah Geronimo
    7. charneysangel - Janine Gutierrez
    8. kontesers - Maja Salvador
    9. wolfkidd - Glaiza De Castro 
    10. DC222 - Maine Mendoza
    11. ceryhill1000 - Julia Barretto
    12. call_me_maputik - Janice De Belen (sure ba ito?)
    13. junjibearheart - Migo Adecer
    14. monligo_5 - Coco Martin
    15. RedditPlayerOne - Aljur Abrenica
    16. CrownRoyal - Jane De Leon
    (ADD MORE IF NEEDED>>>)
    Image result for star png gif 100X100
    The undeserving Darna. Katulad ng placement mo last season? Chareng. Ampunin n'yo ako this season please @CrownRoyal :lol:
    PExStruck, a once-in-a-year event where stars gathered to mingle with other stars. Downside though, it doesn't involve dressing up or getting one's hair and make-up done in order to flaunt one's beauty. It involves getting dirty, both physically and mentally, whether there are challenges or vote-outs. 

In the tradition of bring you something new in the midst of the brightest constellations of stars, a new era begins within the premises of the island. A fresh face to watch out for that will not be intimidated in any form. With a few works as weapons to the so-called war of performances, it will be enough to achieve something which may be hard in the eyes of others.

Labeled as one of the antagonist in the previous season was something fun. But this time around, things will turn around to something close to real life. Hashtag now in place, for the sake of the fans, it is with great honor to represent the rebirth of fictional heroes and start it with an upcoming big project. Wit the persuasion of the organizer who managed to convinced me to join once again, it's rather fitting to pick someone who will spice things up. Joining the new batch of players in the new season of PExStruck is no other than the new Darna of this generation, up and coming star Jane De Leon.

OMG YAAAAAAAS! LUVS IT!
    Mga madam! Tuloy pa ba? :lol::lol:
    Tuloy pa ba ito? :giggle:
    YESSS mga madam, tuloy po! This weekend na ang Tribe Reveals :-* @crownroyal @call_me_maputik

GET TO KNOW THE JUDGES (1/4)

Related image 

@Yesto Araullo

Image result for atom araullo gif

1. Tell us something about yourself
    Introduction
    Standing in front of you is a 20 something dashing debonaire from Makati City na naniniwala sa kasabihang, hindi lahat ng harness,harmless at hindi lahat ng princess,kelangan i harness. And i thank you

2. What kind of a JUDGE are you?
    What kind of judge?
    I can be very technical. Hindi porket sikat ka, top scorer ka. 

3. What kind of advice you can give the PExAways as they go in this journey of talent showdown mixed with alliances, betrayal, etc.?
    Advice
    Know when to peak. Wag umasa sa alliances dahil ilalaglag ka din niyan sa dulo.
    @Lacoshte @epicana @latoyamanagement @meowmeowme @Jimin_Park @purplespice @charneysangel @kontesers @wolfkidd @DC222 @ceryhill1000 @call_me_maputik @junjibearheart @RedditPlayerOne @monligo_5 @CrownRoyal

GET TO KNOW THE JUDGES (2/4)

Related image 

@ninja.sg Valdez

Related image

Na Shock ako kasi hindi ko alam kung saan nanggaling, so parang, wait napaisip ako
    may nakaaway ba ako?
    may nasabihan ba ako ng hindi maganda?
    wala naman akong car
    wala akong sariling bahay
    nagrerent ako
    and im proud to say na hindi ako
    M A Y A M A N
    I'm Ninja.SG Valdez, Hindi ako mataray at higit sa lahat hindi ako mayaman.
    A hardworking employee , mabait, minsan matalino, cute sa personal, at mas lalong cute kapag nagpacute
    pero higit sa lahat hindi ako sinungaling -minsan-
    Alam kung ano ang realidad sa isang ilusyon lang(except aldub lol) .
    Coming back as a Judge for PexStruck Season 2!
    I'm a Simple Yet Strict Judge.
    My Judging is based on reality and truth talaga, so kung merong may boka lang talaga , malalaman ko kaagad.
    Kung ano binigay mo yun din ang ibibigay ko sayo.
    I value effort, I value small details and I value your existence.
    And Don't hate me on my judgement, Be a Good Player and I'll be a Good Judge.
    3. What kind of advice you can give the PExAways as they go in this journey of talent showdown mixed with alliances, betrayal, etc.?
    You are enough...
    You are loved....

But in this game? Hmmmm..
    I think ... You are not enough and Yes, You are not LOVED.
    Be Smart enough, Don't trust anyone.
    and Number six hmmm ano pa ba...
    Pag Natutulog ako kailangan meron akong gising na braincell, mga dalawa.
    But most importantly! Let's enjoy the game!!!!
    Goodluck!! Fighting!! 

@Lacoshte @epicana @latoyamanagement @meowmeowme @Jimin_Park @purplespice @charneysangel @kontesers @wolfkidd @DC222 @ceryhill1000 @call_me_maputik @junjibearheart @RedditPlayerOne @monligo_5 @CrownRoyal

GET TO KNOW THE JUDGES (3/4)

Related image

@markdprince Soo Hyun

Image result for kim soo hyun gif

Loverboy. King of All Trades. Korea's Superstar.

As a Producer, I am not looking for a Moon that reflects the Sun. I'm looking for real Stars. 
    Image result for kim soo hyun gif
    Be Real and Dream High!
    Related image

GET TO KNOW THE JUDGES (4/4)

Related image

@LoveOnTheBrain Evangelista

Image result for HEART EVANGELISTA GIF

Hi this is your PExStruck Season 1 Sole Survivor, Dagta Queen of Creative Collaborations and of course, the Nation's Ultimate Sweetheart giggle I am a huge fan of Heart, duh?! And also Barbie Forteza. I am actually a happy-go-lucky person but as I get more mature nowadays, I am turning to be more wiser. Thanks to the usual dose of usual dilemmas that young adulthood things I need to face. Thanks to games like this, I get to have a diversion from those once in a while.
    httpsiimgurcom8oo8uN8gif
    "I am very excited to see what this new batch of hopefuls will bring to the table. I will be firm but fair with my decisions. May PUSO pa din naman ako" giggle - Heart Evangelista on Starstruck 7
    Personally, This opportunity of being a judge is both a great honor and a huge responsibility so I will follow those wise words and I will also make sure that there'll be no room for biases. And I'd like to see how clever you will mix the social strategy with the challenge performances because that will also determine who will be my winner in the finale.
    httpsiimgurcom7UL3rqZgif
    As your reigning PExStruck Sole Survivor, I find it hard to give a solid advice maybe because I don't know if what worked for me will also work on y'all. This game is a hell of a ride and I assure you if you want to experience an intense social strategy game plus doing a roleplay of some sort, this game will be dear to your heart. Please do allow me to give you a formula:
    Have Fun + Be Strategic + Eradicate Your Self-Doubts = You'll Feel Like a Winner regardless of the results
    I realized through my journey in PExStruck that, even though you’re faced with so many obstacles you just need to try, take that first step and persist. And last of all, never lose faith – in yourself, your future and your purpose.
    httpsiimgurcom5T0BwHpgif
    Subscribe to my YouTube Vlog for more CHARAUGHT! giggle
    edited January 7

PEXSTRUCK SEASON 2 JUDGES

yesto ninja.sg markdprince LoveOnTheBrain dopesheets
    edited December 2019
    And there you have it, the judges of the Second and Final Season of PExStruck are now ready
    Tribe Announcements this weekend!

- Tribe Master / Games Master Andie_Jil Cuerva

@Lacoshte @epicana @latoyamanagement @meowmeowme @Jimin_Park @purplespice @charneysangel @kontesers @wolfkidd @DC222 @ceryhill1000 @call_me_maputik @junjibearheart @RedditPlayerOne @monligo_5 @CrownRoyal

dinsta
    Sign-ups are still open though! 

• JunjieBearHeartJunjieBearHeart PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    andie_ji said:
    And there you have it, the judges of the Second and Final Season of PExStruck are now ready

@Lacoshte @epicana @latoyamanagement @meowmeowme @Jimin_Park @purplespice @charneysangel @kontesers @wolfkidd @DC222 @ceryhill1000 @call_me_maputik @junjibearheart @RedditPlayerOne @monligo_5 @CrownRoyal
    Hi po Sir! bagay po kayo ni Ms. Bea Binene :lol:
  • JunjieBearHeartJunjieBearHeart PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

Hi Ms. Heaven! :)
    andie_ji said:

Hi po Sir! bagay po kayo ni Ms. Bea Binene :lol:
    nalibing na po siya sa S1 
  • dc222dc222 Chang Wook oppa PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    andie_ji said:

Oh hello there Master! 😍

This discussion has been closed.