Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General

PEXSTRUCK Season 2: Thread #1 : The Comeback is Real!

Comments

• andie_jiandie_ji NeWb!e PEx Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Image result for MATURITY MATURITY GIF
  • konteserskontesers PEx Rookie ⭐
    since you guys are saying i won't be much of a factor, i'll do the reverse. change into a less skilled character compared to nadine. 

i'll use LIZA SOBERANO instead. 
  • lacoshtelacoshte Duc in Altum PEx Moderator
    kontesers said:
    andie_ji said:
    kontesers said:
    kontesers said:
    isn't it unfair to allow early registrants to change celebrities? they are adjusting their choices based on who the other members who registered after them picked. 

Hi. We are still allowed to change pegs until round 1's deadline as stated on the mechanics. :)
    which makes it unfair. you send an entry then when others used a more skilled character, you change? it could have been a secret registration. i would assume those who are changing the celebs played the game before, right? 

why would it be unfair to anyone tho? when you change a cleebrity, it is not a guarantee that you will get a good score automatically. 

And besides, it will only be unfair if I allow them change their celebrity if they've seen all of the players' entries. 

based on what i know, this is the second season. and i would assume some of those who played in the first edition already know what's about to happen. If we are all starting as first time players, that would be fair. but since there are players who are already familiar with the gameplay, for sure they have the reason why they are changing celebs after registration. 

Hey, Ms. Kont. You are also free to change your signed up artist. Actually you can change it several times as much as you want whatever reason you may have, and that will still be okay since it's within the boundaries of guideline number 1. Which is kinda explicitly stated there, right?

Alsooo, baka you should not read too much on the palit artist thing. Baka hindi lang talaga namin feel 'yung initial artist that we signed up? I personally feel na magmumukhang tatay si Jericho ng batch if I use him and baka maging ka-liga ko si Ginang Muddy De Belen sa mga senior roles sa challenges. :lol:

Tara, kain tayo. I'll gladly share my bowl of ramen with you, Ms. Lustre. Wag ka na mainis... pls? :)

JK, Mi Goreng lang pala 'to. Walang budget ang PS2 prod staff sa ramen. :lol:

lacoshte said:
    kontesers said:
    andie_ji said:
    kontesers said:
    kontesers said:
    isn't it unfair to allow early registrants to change celebrities? they are adjusting their choices based on who the other members who registered after them picked. 

Hi. We are still allowed to change pegs until round 1's deadline as stated on the mechanics. :)
    which makes it unfair. you send an entry then when others used a more skilled character, you change? it could have been a secret registration. i would assume those who are changing the celebs played the game before, right? 

why would it be unfair to anyone tho? when you change a cleebrity, it is not a guarantee that you will get a good score automatically. 

And besides, it will only be unfair if I allow them change their celebrity if they've seen all of the players' entries. 

based on what i know, this is the second season. and i would assume some of those who played in the first edition already know what's about to happen. If we are all starting as first time players, that would be fair. but since there are players who are already familiar with the gameplay, for sure they have the reason why they are changing celebs after registration. 

Hey, Ms. Kont. You are also free to change your signed up artist. Actually you can change it several times as much as you want whatever reason you may have, and that will still be okay since it's within the boundaries of guideline number 1. Which is kinda explicitly stated there, right?

Alsooo, baka you should not read too much on the palit artist thing. Baka hindi lang talaga namin feel 'yung initial artist that we signed up? I personally feel na magmumukhang tatay si Jericho ng batch if I use him and baka maging ka-liga ko si Ginang Muddy De Belen sa mga senior roles sa challenges. :lol:

Tara, kain tayo. I'll gladly share my bowl of ramen with you, Ms. Lustre. Wag ka na mainis... pls? :)

i know your gameplay based on your reply. see you in games... :)
    kontesers said:
    andie_ji said:
    kontesers said:
    andie_ji said:
    How to SIGNUP?
    Sign up with your username and Filipino Actor/Actress you want to play with. That star will be your artist peg for the whole duration of the game. Kapuso, Kapamilya or even Kapatid are all welcome!
    SIGNUPS LIST:
    1. @Lacoshte - Alden Richards
    2. @epicana - Edgar Allan Guzman
    3. @latoyamanagement - Lovi Poe
    4. @meowmeowme - Janella Salvador
    5. @Jimin_Park - Enchong Dee
    6. @purplespoon - Sarah Geronimo
    7. @charneysangel - Janine Gutierrez
    8. @kontesers - Nadine Lustre
    9. @wolfkidd - Glaiza De Castro 
    10. @DC222 - Maine Mendoza
    11. @ceryhill1000 - Julia Barretto
    12. @maputik - ???
    13. @junjibearheart - Migo Adecer
    14. @monligo_5 - Coco Martin
    (ADD MORE IF NEEDED>>>)

Image result for sota fukushi gif
    As much as I want to make it a secret registration, it is not feasible bec:
    1. PEx Inbox System is not that good and it is going to be a hassle for me to promote signups if I'll do it over pms.
    2. I dont have too much time to be hands on with secret registrations since I also work too.
    3. Season 1 Registration was done like this and it didnt have any problems iirc since choosing a celebrity persona is just another factor of your survival in this game, it will still depend on another factor and that is, social strategy. 
    4. It is also more better to have public signups since you can see the celebrities that are already taken, it will be hell for me to reply to messages just to tell you guys that the artist you picked is already taken by someone else.

I get all your points but I stand with my choice of having the players change their personas since the game is not yet starting and it is good that they change for the better since you will play in teams and you wouldnt want to have a teammate that sucks with their entries coz that will bring you to Tribal Councils too.

Thank you guys!

you can do it for the other game you host, right? that's more of a hassle since you are collecting multiple responses. 

2. same as number 1. you also check entries regularly for the other game. that, you also have to count.

3. again, it is ok for season 1 since nobody knows whats gonna happen. unless you completely change the mechanics. 

1. pexers feud is different from pexstruck, PF i just collect answers and do it when I receive an acceptable amount of responses + when i have the time to really do it. PExstruck is more on asking ppl to signup and it will be more tedious than to submit answers for a specific round of PExers Feud. If only i can do it too for this game, id love to but unfortunately, i dont get to have the luxury of time to do inbox work for 2 games i host. it will be confusing for me as the host of two games.
    2. When i host PExstruck, Pexers Feud goes on hiatus so I get to devote my inbox to PExstruck-related stuff only. 
    3. It is ok for all seasons because there is no specific details yet on what the rounds will look like. Old and New players will just have the same idea of what the challenges will be: artista type of challenges. But there are no specific infos yet. Why would it be an advantage to old players then? The rounds of season 1 is over the web, it is linked here.
    the only thing you cant see here as a new player is their pms on who to vote and strategize.
    1. invite is different from registration. make that clear. 

3. you sure??? you really sure????? 
    1. GURL, ARE YOU SURE with this? i am not a freaking slave to make invites then do registrations. I hosted games on different forums and this is what we do, post the signups and let ppl join if they want. I made it clear that I have no time to really spare for another game but I did this since the people want it and I am too fickle minded and got swayed to do it. The only thing I can do is to make it easy for me so that I will not sacrifice too much time. What is the problem with going str8 to signups? And mind you, I also did invites before sometime around June-July and you would not want to know that I got less than 2 ppl agreeing to join because they are not sure yet esp that the season is not yet announced. I know how busy some people here can be and the only way for them to signup is to see that the game is already here. 

3. I am sure. Unless you came from the future and you saw how my rounds looked like for this season.
    whats going on... 😫
    paki-higpitan ang kapit sa diaper mo bata, partidang hindi pa nagsisimula ang laban nyan! :lol: haha
    Hi Madam @andie_ji. Can we politely request na only those who signed up can enter this exclusive villa?

:lol:
  • meowmeowmemeowmeowme PEx Moderator
    Choice. We can choose to do things based on what we feel will work better for us. I get you @kontesers... but I believe that @andie_ji will offer us a different level of excitement and a game like no other. :)
    kontesers said:
    since you guys are saying i won't be much of a factor, i'll do the reverse. change into a less skilled character compared to nadine. 

i'll use LIZA SOBERANO instead. 
    Well then, that's a choice. It's up to you. This is noted.
    lacoshte said:
    whats going on... 😫
    paki-higpitan ang kapit sa diaper mo bata, partidang hindi pa nagsisimula ang laban nyan! :lol: haha
    Hi Madam @andie_ji. Can we politely request na only those who signed up can enter this exclusive villa?

:lol:
    Ilalabas ko na po ang mga doberman para mabantayan ang exclusive villa @lacoshte
    edited December 2019
    kontesers said:
    lacoshte said:
    kontesers said:
    andie_ji said:
    kontesers said:
    kontesers said:

i know your gameplay based on your reply. see you in games... :)

Madam Auring who? :lol:

Parang I know what you had for luch too based on your replies, signup palang tayo, binibini. Haha pero you do you.

Yes please, hope to see you in the game! Mi Goreng, ayaw mo talaga? :lol:
    Choice. We can choose to do things based on what we feel will work better for us. I get you @kontesers... but I believe that @andie_ji will offer us a different level of excitement and a game like no other. :)
    Dont expect too much. Hahaha. Baka same same rounds na lang po tayez. chos
  • JunjieBearHeartJunjieBearHeart PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    andie_ji said:
    andie_ji said:
    andie_ji said:
    How to SIGNUP?
    Sign up with your username and Filipino Actor/Actress you want to play with. That star will be your artist peg for the whole duration of the game. Kapuso, Kapamilya or even Kapatid are all welcome!
    SIGNUPS LIST:
    4. @meowmeowme - Bea Alonzo
    7. @charneysangel - Marian Rivera Dantes
    12. @maputik - ???
    (ADD MORE IF NEEDED>>>)

What about @PEXee_Quintos friend @andie_ji ?

I am feeling so old for this batch and am thinking of changing my persona to Janine :lol: …...
    ako din yan friend.... siya ang Cassipexia of this season hahahaah

Janine can do you good esp with our challenges...(singing) tell me if you will change :)@charneysangel
    maganda naman po ang singing voice ni Ms. Marian. Favorite namin ng kapatid ko yung Sabay Sabay Tayo na single nya :)
    kumakanta ba yan ng LIVE? parang di naman nag-live si Miss Marian. hahaah.
    basta ang payo ko sa pagpili ng pegs ay.... make sure they have singing, dancing, acting clips hihiih as much as
    possible LOL
    yes Tito Andie. live po yung version nya ng Unfaithful and i love it! :)
  • meowmeowmemeowmeowme PEx Moderator
    Oh my G! My brain is freezing. Naubos ko agad yung water na naistock for us. 

giggle
    edited December 2019
    How to SIGNUP?
    SIGNUPS LIST:
    1. @Lacoshte - Alden Richards
    2. @epicana - Edgar Allan Guzman
    3. @latoyamanagement - Lovi Poe
    4. @meowmeowme - Janella Salvador
    5. @Jimin_Park - Enchong Dee
    6. @purplespoon - Sarah Geronimo
    7. @charneysangel - Janine Gutierrez
    8. @kontesers - Maja Salvador
    9. @wolfkidd - Glaiza De Castro 
    10. @DC222 - Maine Mendoza
    11. @ceryhill1000 - Julia Barretto
    12. @maputik - ???
    13. @junjibearheart - Migo Adecer
    14. @monligo_5 - Coco Martin
    (ADD MORE IF NEEDED>>>)

Image result for sota fukushi gif
    i'll change my mind.. I'll go for MAJA SALVADOR.
    andie_ji said:
    andie_ji said:
    andie_ji said:
    How to SIGNUP?
    SIGNUPS LIST:
    12. @maputik - ???
    (ADD MORE IF NEEDED>>>)

I am feeling so old for this batch and am thinking of changing my persona to Janine :lol: …...

Janine can do you good esp with our challenges...(singing) tell me if you will change :)@charneysangel
    maganda naman po ang singing voice ni Ms. Marian. Favorite namin ng kapatid ko yung Sabay Sabay Tayo na single nya :)
    basta ang payo ko sa pagpili ng pegs ay.... make sure they have singing, dancing, acting clips hihiih as much as
    possible LOL
    Tito? Pamangkin ba kita? Wala akong kapatid na nagkakaanak pa :)
    Related image
    kontesers said:
    oh see, ikaw pa nga yung nakadalawang palit unlike the rest who changed. Noted!
    You can change pa as long as r1 deadline is not up. :) 
    andie_ji said:
    kontesers said:
    oh see, ikaw pa nga yung nakadalawang palit unlike the rest who changed. Noted!
    You can change pa as long as r1 deadline is not up. :) 
    IKR............

• JunjieBearHeartJunjieBearHeart PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    andie_ji said:
    andie_ji said:
    andie_ji said:
    andie_ji said:
    How to SIGNUP?
    SIGNUPS LIST:
    12. @maputik - ???
    (ADD MORE IF NEEDED>>>)

possible LOL
    Tito? Pamangkin ba kita? Wala akong kapatid na nagkakaanak pa :)
    Related image
    Noted po Tito Andie :lol:
  • meowmeowkdollmeowmeowkdoll Kapuso Elite ⭐⭐
    kontesers said:
    good choice Gurl! ;)

at sa mga gorilla na ayaw makita ang beauty ko ditech sa Villa na itey, bakit hindi nyo kaladkarin kung kaya nyo?
    I dare you all! :lol:
This discussion has been closed.