Home PEx Family and Society Buhay Pinoy

Naka ilang cellphone na kayo

justj_justj_ PEx Rookie ⭐

Comments

• gooseberrygooseberry 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    More than 7.

Who  cares. They are the thing of the past, in which only 2 stays with me in case I need a back up. The others have ben given away or thrown away (recycled).
  • pong_padourpong_padour PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited November 2019
    Nokia 3210
    • First one I was scammed, paid the money in full P7k but never received the phone. Hard earned money ko pa naman yun from my side gigs doing drafting projects. That was the time na parang mahirap pa bumili nyang model na yan. Then one day on my way to school (I was a sophomore ata), sa Boni MRT platform nakita ko sa sahig. Finders' keepers. :giggle:
    Bought several casing, keypads, anti-rad, backlight, acetate screen, inverted screen, tone codes you name it. :giggle:
    Very durable and the battery last for several days. Snake lang ang game. Dito ka mahahasa sa pagpindot ng mabilis. :giggle:

Nokia 3310
    • Bought this during college days after my 3210  was broken. Upgraded na yung snake game and I remember my space ship game something. Yung ringtone nya is same lang sa 3210 ata. In public once may tumunog na message ringtone (tititit titiiit tititit) lahat ichcheck kung sa kanila yun. :giggle:

Nokia 5510
    • My sister gave this to me. A bit downgrade. Uso yung mga quotes, character graphics, jokes etc. Had it for a few months lang.

Nokia 3650
    • The 2nd model of Nokia with cam (after 7650 I tuink) so I bought it. I was already working abroad that time and this was my first phone as a working professional.

Nokia 6260
    • I love its elegant and slim design and the way it can fold and twist to take pictures. Nadukot lang nung gumimik ako sa Eastwood with my friends.

Sony Ericsson P910i
    • my first touch screen phone with stylus pen. My ex-gf bought this to me as a gift. Medyo advance na sya nung time nya dahil may predictive text na if you write a character on the screen. The camera/picture quality is still in its rudimentary stages. 

Motorola Razr
    • IMHO one of the most beautiful design for a phone even today. Bought this when I was visiting US. Very futuristic and elegant. I love this phone.

IPhone 4 (bought 2) 
    • My first Iphone bought in SM. Prepaid plan. The next day came back to the same shop and bought one more plus a giant teddy bear and bouquet of rose and surprised her in her workplace. 
    It was a giant leap for all the features and capabilities it can do compred with my previous phones.

IPhone 5
    • Bought under Singtel in Funan Mall. Postpaid plan. Worst battery IMHO. The camera improved a bit especially night shots. Other than that, same lang sa IPhone 4.

IPhone 6 plus
    • I bought all 3 colors - black white and gold. Unplanned yung pagbili kasi nasira na yung IPhone 5 ko so I bought one from Starhub. 
    Bigger screen. Halos same lang din. Camera quality lang ata naimprove. LOL

IPhone 7 Plus black
    • Recontract from Singtel. Again, parang same lang din from the previous Iphone models :giggle:

IPhone X
    • I bought 2. Contract renewal under Singtel with free phone, jet black plus $500 voucher. I got it replaced after a month dahil di gumagana ang back camera after I dropped it. They replaced it in same color for free.
    We bougth rose gold and apple watch for my gf from Apple Store in Orchard for her birthday gift.
    May issue na yung sa kanya at nagooverheat.
    Yung sakin naman ngayon may crack ang screen dahil nabagsak ko sa mall on my Bali trip with my parents.

IPhone XS Max Rose Gold
    • Gave this one to my mom since ok pa naman ang phone ko ngayon.

Next year I'm thinking of not buying the IPhone 11 but instead I might opt to Asus ROG phone 2.
  • ach_chooach_choo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    similar to 1100
    a small black nokia, a gift (like an updated 8210)
    a cell with a tv and radio given as a gift :blush: 
    first 3G was a Samsung
    the current white Samsung, given by my gf.
  • gooseberrygooseberry 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    HA! I did not count the pre-smart phone days! I have more than 6 Nokias and Sony Erricsons! 
  • ach_chooach_choo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    The best 2G was the 1100.
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    kunwari pa kayong environmentally concerned pero hindi nire-recyle ang mga celphones ninyo
  • alchemistofophiralchemistofophir PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    di ko mabilang. siguro dalawa.

B)B)B)
    .V.. ..I..
  • Kent_210Kent_210 Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    edited November 2019
    I've been using the same phone for 4 years (iPhone 6 Plus). Before this I had iPhone 5, then iPhone 4. 

Before using iPhone, I had Nokia 5800, Sony Walkman Phone, O2 Atom (a PDA Phone). I also had Nokia 6630, Nokia 6600, Nokia 5510, Nokia 8250, Nokia 8210, Nokia 3310 and Nokia 3210 being my first phone. Maybe a couple more that I don't remember anymore.

Sony Walkman: My favorite music phone, it is small but it gives a good sound!
    Image result for sony walkman phone

Nokia 5510: I like that you can record music from the radio, I like the sound as well
    j-5510jpeg
  • ramblerrambler PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Nung nasa Manila pa ako at poorita, mas marami akong naging phones hehehe..Dito iilan lang, at puro mid-range lang binibili ko. Gamit po ang Xperia na nabili ko years ago. Planning to switch to s9+ next year kasi mura na sya. 
  • hsusonhsuson PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited November 2019
    Mga 20 plus na.

Note 9 the latest, still paying balance P1t/mo for 36 months.....ending 2021

• chocoholic09chocoholic09 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Ako 5 pa lang yta...