Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

What is this?I dont know it honestly..

so here is it,, i’ve been with this guy since feb 2019, we already had sex too, its just not so clear to me what are we?can we consider ourself as a couple am i his girlfriend is he my boyfriend? Tho there is no courting happen just a simple conversation that admitting he has a fellings for me, i dont know if this is what you call “no label” Sorry i know its a weird question but honestly i dont know myself too...

Answers

• chocoholic09chocoholic09 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Have you tried asking him? 
  • lordlapulapulordlapulapu PEx Rookie ⭐
    Ang tawag po dyan "FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS"

• ach_chooach_choo Repent you savages! Repent! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Are you carrying on like a couple, the hallmark of which is self-sacrifice over complete freedom?
  • paano po kung ang case ay ganito : nabuntis po ng Boyfriend ko ang Ex-girlfriend nya?  To the point na kame nung boyfriend ko pero may nangyare pa sakanila nung Ex-girlfriend nya. at nabuntis nga po. ang hirap kase mahal ko sobra yung boyfriend ko. …
  • hsusonhsuson Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    F U B U kayo
  • NilsNils Hunter PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    so here is it,, i’ve been with this guy since feb 2019, we already had sex too, its just not so clear to me what are we?can we consider ourself as a couple am i his girlfriend is he my boyfriend? Tho there is no courting happen just a simple conversation that admitting he has a fellings for me, i dont know if this is what you call “no label” Sorry i know its a weird question but honestly i dont know myself too...
    Hi, can we be friends. You know I have feelings for you. Tara let's have sex... :naughty:
  • It's only fun or other words you can say that friends with benefits both enjoy and reach its level of satisfaction and after all, you decide to take a name of this unconditional relationship you both have come only in the fun if you have any true feelings you decided this before sex.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file