Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Is It Better to Have Loved and Lost Than Never to Have Loved at All?

I truly love this line from "City of Angels"
Seth: I’d rather have one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, one touch of her hand than an eternity without it.

And I am here now, had one breath of his hair, one kiss of his mouth, one touch of his hand, I took it all even though it's risky.  I tried and I loved.  And now, I can't get out.  I can't last an day without hearing his voice, not a week without seeing him. 

Though love is too complicated.  I wish it had been so easy like there's an easy way out.  But no. 

To you, you know you are, I love you. 

Comments

• Desert_DolphinDesert_Dolphin PEx Rookie ⭐
    I truly love this line from "City of Angels"
    Seth: I’d rather have one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, one touch of her hand than an eternity without it.

And I am here now, had one breath of his hair, one kiss of his mouth, one touch of his hand, I took it all even though it's risky.  I tried and I loved.  And now, I can't get out.  I can't last an day without hearing his voice, not a week without seeing him. 

Though love is too complicated.  I wish it had been so easy like there's an easy way out.  But no. 

To you, you know you are, I love you. 
    I like this line better,

"Bawas-bawasan ang kadramahan sa buhay." - Ped Xing
  • alchemistofophiralchemistofophir Christian Communist PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Girl: Dalhin mo ako sa langit.
    Boy: K.

Pumunta si Boy sa labas at pagbalik, may daladalang Skyflakes.

Boy: Let's share this together. Ito daw shortcut papunta doon.
    Girl: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

B)B)B)
    .V.. ..I..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file