Home PEx Sports UAAP - Basketball

[10/27/2019] UP Fighting Maroons (8-4) vs DLSU Green Archers (6-6)

CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
Time: 4PM
Venue: Ynares

The most important game of the weekend. UP tries to secure the 2nd seed and avoid complications against a DLSU squad that is fighting for their playoff lives

[10/27/2019] UP Fighting Maroons (8-4) vs DLSU Green Archers (6-6) 41 votes

UP
68%
sexybodccccmarkfroilanLazy Bearakosiblinktubong_batasancontabilidadmoti4realfallenservicemengettingeven10_Phoenix7_gelodudenico888ryousanmugshotBubblesButtercupshadowfox13CheapshotwerqishaxfierceOnce A Blue Moon 28 votes
DLSU
31%
shamhoyricograssNaked_SalvationX-wind1958mb180dwork_placepasarloyellowgreen14gooseberrybriefunimaginary28NMNR 13 votes

Comments

• ap_ap_apap_ap_ap PEx Rookie ⭐
    UP
    possible pa ba na mag tie Adamson at La Salle sa standings? 
  • CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
    ap_ap_ap said:
    possible pa ba na mag tie Adamson at La Salle sa standings? 
    yes if La Salle loses to UP and Adamson wins against UST this weekend, their tussle on Wednesday will be a battle for 5th
  • half_nakedhalf_naked PEx Rookie ⭐
    All out tayo UP!

UP thrives when their backs are against the wall. La Salle game last year that sealed their #3 seeding and avoiding Ateneo in the playoffs. Adamson games in the playoffs, nuff said.

And this time, game against La Salle to secure the #2 seed or else may chances pa na ma boot out ang UP sa F4.
  • pretradginpretradgin PEx Rookie ⭐
    This should be a good game. If the Maroons play on their strengths, then they have the edge. I don't think Bates can sustain Bright. And I don't think Baltazar will score much with Paras on him. So Malonzo will be the one to carry the load for La Salle. UP will hope that Mavi can sustain him a bit. The guards of course will be Manzo and Juan against Caracut and Melecio. Should boil down to which team will have a sour hand in shooting and which one will execute the plays. Should be interesting.
  • Milo96Milo96 Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    This should be fun to watch. 

Either La Salle gets knocked out from the final 4 for the second straight year, or Kobe will fail to do better than 8-6 of Paul Desiderio. 
  • briefbrief Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    DLSU
    dlsu by 15 points
  • Wouldn't be surprised if DLSU wins. 
  • real madridreal madrid Member PEx Expert 🎖️

DLSU should win by 18+ points

• Go DLSU dont let UP get that 9th win...FEU fan
  • kikini_kiannakikini_kianna 🐃 Tamaraw Squad
    UP
    This should be a good game. If the Maroons play on their strengths, then they have the edge. I don't think Bates can sustain Bright. And I don't think Baltazar will score much with Paras on him. So Malonzo will be the one to carry the load for La Salle. UP will hope that Mavi can sustain him a bit. The guards of course will be Manzo and Juan against Caracut and Melecio. Should boil down to which team will have a sour hand in shooting and which one will execute the plays. Should be interesting.
    Naloka ako sa Mavi. 

I think ito ang harapan

Juan GDL/Manzo - Caracut/Melecio
    Rivero - Manuel
    Malonzo - Paras
    Akhuetie - Bates/Baltazar

Sobrang match na match but UP needs to play like they're on a mission.
  • karahasankarahasan 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    La Salle needs to play on a mission even more, otherwise they can say goodbye to any F4 aspirations
    UP
    karahasan said:
    La Salle needs to play on a mission even more, otherwise they can say goodbye to any F4 aspirations
    The same for UP. They will be 4th if they lose, with a playoff against La Salle/UST ata.
  • X-windX-wind PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    DLSU
    DLSU will win this game. (keep an eye on those refs and you'll know why)

• karahasankarahasan 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    karahasan said:
    The same for UP. They will be 4th if they lose, with a playoff against La Salle/UST ata.
    At least they still have one more chance. La Salle on the other hand, has absolutely no room for error; IIRC, once they lose a game, it's over for them.
  • fallenservicemenfallenservicemen Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    UP
    ^A DLSU loss, along with an FEU and UST win will seal the deal and complete the Final 4 cast this weekend.
  • gelodudegelodude Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    UP
    My Maroons will win a very tough fight. Malonzo carried them vs UST. But I do not think our coaching staff is that dumb not to assign Kobe to defend Malonzo. Boys still have to be careful because La Salle seems to be playing with urgency.

Grind out a win no matter how tough. UP Fight!
    UP
    Tungcab needs to defend one of the guards.
  • InboxerInboxer PEx Rookie ⭐
    DLSU na ito. 
  • gooseberrygooseberry 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    DLSU
    Green White fight!
  • pretradginpretradgin PEx Rookie ⭐
    With UST winning over Adamson, this is a must win for De La Salle. I don't know if the pressure will go against them since UP can afford to still lose this game.
This discussion has been closed.