COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Murang Lupa Sa General Trias Cavite

acrealty03acrealty03 Member PEx Rookie ⭐

Rio De Oro Estate

Located at- Brgy, Buenavista 1 Gen.Trias Cavite

Looking for LOT Only Property???

Rio De Oro Estates is now Opening a Limited Offer of Selling LOT Only for a specific Span of Time.

So what are you waiting for??? Grab the Opportunity now!!!

Clean and Available Title, GUARANTEED!!!

Lot Area=Size 72 sqm/100 /120 up 300 sqm.

price promo=INNER LOT=6,900

price promo=CORNER LOT=7,400


Term of Payment;

5% PROMO DISCOUNT ON T C P

For Spot Down payment within 7 days

Alternative;1

20% down payment with 20% discount if paid in 7 days

80% Balance payable in three [3 ] years without Interest

80 % Balance payable in five [ 5 ] to [ 10 ] years with 14% interest per annum,1st year No Interest

Alternative;2

15% down payment with 15% discount if paid in 7 days

85% balance payable in three [ 3 ] years without interest

or 85%balance payable in five [ 5 ] to ten years with 14% interest per annum,1st year no interest.

Alternative;3

20% down payment Remaining 80% Balance payable in two [ 2 ] years No Interest

80% Balance payable in five [ 5 ] to ten [10 ] years with 14 % interest per annum, 1st year No Interest.


INNER LOT

Lot Area____100 sqm.

Price pr/sqm__6,900

Total Contract Price__690,000

5% Discount-34,500

Net Total Price-655,500

Reservation___20,000

20% Down payment___131,100

20%Discount if paid in 7 days__26,220

Net Down payment__84,880

80% Balance__524,400

5YEARS TO PAY

1st year n0 interest__8,740

2nd-5 [email protected] 14% interest__11,464

10YEARS TO PAY

1st year n0 interest__4,370

2nd- 10 yrs @ 14% interest__7,708.85

3 Years pay no 0% interest___14,566.66

Covered by 24 P DC Checks


Requirements for buyers:

1. Photocopy of marriage contract. (if married)

2. Photocopy of 2 different kinds of unexpired govt. id w/ signature and picture. (Husband and wife)

3. Photocopy of Birth certificate. (Husband and wife)

4. Two (2) different proof of billing with the same address.

5. Photocopy of (Tin) Taxpayer Identification number (Husband & wife)

6. SPA (Special power of attorney) if buying thru representative. 3 Copies

Website=www.acrealty03.com

CALL NOW FOR MORE DETAILS -Globe-0917-352-2251 Smart -0918-662-2618

Disclaimer: The information found herein are subject to change without prior notice. Interested parties are requested to verify all information relating to the property prior to purchase.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file