[10/9/2019] Ateneo Blue Eagles (8-0) vs Adamson Falcons (3-5)

CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
edited October 20 in UAAP - Basketball
Time: 4PM
Venue: Araneta

both birds came into the opening game of the season with high expectations, one has remained spotless in the standings and has been almost as good as advertised while the other has had disappointing results and the hype has considerably died down

Battle of the Birds Round 2

[10/9/2019] Ateneo Blue Eagles (8-0) vs Adamson Falcons (3-5)

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments

• fallenservicemenfallenservicemen Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    Ateneo
    Naiyak ako dahil andito na ulit ang game threads!

Musta Sir Cap?
  • shaq_attacks32shaq_attacks32 Mas CUTE and BIRD namin! PEx Expert 🎖️
    Goodbye final 4?
  • Ateneo Blue Eagles Adamson Falcons live score (and video online live stream*) starts on 9.10.2019. at 08:00 UTC time in UAAP - Philippines. 
  • slatt_slimeslatt_slime PEx Rookie ⭐
    Ateneo
    Ateneo by 18. Hope we see Credo play more
  • Matic na 2.. ateneo
  • mukhang ateneo na ito pero teka lasalista yung coach ng adamson baka magawan ng paraan...
  • tuglaskogantuglaskogan PEx Rookie ⭐
    Adamson
    Mabuhayan naman sana ang Falcons dito. Maka-upset lang para walang stepladder format okay na. Hehe. 
  • Milo96Milo96 Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    Mabuhayan naman sana ang Falcons dito. Maka-upset lang para walang stepladder format okay na. Hehe. 

Walang step ladder.

Ateneo will probably lose to UE or NU where losing won't benefit any contender. 
  • Larry LegendLarry Legend Member PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    Ateneo
    Nakakatawa din 'tong S+A, may play kanina na-out of bounds yung bola sa possession ng Adamson. Wala naman nakatapik sa Ateneo, bad pass lang talaga. Pero sa Adamson yung possession according to the refs. Nag-reklamo si Coach Tab at tinawagan ng technical ng ref. So ine-expect ko, ire-replay yung play na yun. Pero imbes na yun ang i-replay, ang ni-replay yung pag-rereklamo ni Tab at pag-tawag ng technical sa kanya! Ha ha ha!

ADMU 63 - AdU 50, end of 3rd Qtr
  • boogie_manboogie_man Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Relatively close game. Ateneo with just a single digit margin.
  • tuglaskogantuglaskogan PEx Rookie ⭐
    Adamson
    Sayang Falcons. Bumitiw nung 3rd qtr. 
  • Larry LegendLarry Legend Member PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    Ateneo
    ADMU 80 - AdU 74, Final

Thirdy leading the way in scoring. Breakout game for Matthew Daves. William Navarro again displaying his two-way (offense and defense) skills.
  • pretradginpretradgin Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    No step Ladder. But Ateneo will not lose to NU or UE. Ateneo will lose to La Salle if the Blue Eagles play the way they played today next Sunday. A ton of telegraph passes, a lot of miscommunication and lack of cohesion as evidenced by passes to players who were not expecting the ball. Idiotic fouls committed when the team was on penalty. It seems that the whole team was not on rhythm, except for Thirdy Ravena. Hope the rest of the Blue Eagles wake up on Sunday.
  • CheapshotCheapshot Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Ateneo
    Wala pa yun game sa youtube :s kainis.
  • greenergreener Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    No step Ladder. But Ateneo will not lose to NU or UE. Ateneo will lose to La Salle if the Blue Eagles play the way they played today next Sunday. A ton of telegraph passes, a lot of miscommunication and lack of cohesion as evidenced by passes to players who were not expecting the ball. Idiotic fouls committed when the team was on penalty. It seems that the whole team was not on rhythm, except for Thirdy Ravena. Hope the rest of the Blue Eagles wake up on Sunday.
    I am thinking only DLSU can stop an Ateneo sweep this elimination round. We will see on Sunday.
  • powerrangersbluepowerrangersblue PEx Rookie ⭐
    greener said:
    I am thinking only DLSU can stop an Ateneo sweep this elimination round. We will see on Sunday.
    Me too. I think if DLSU cant beat them expect them to sweep. Its the system that is strong in Ateneo
  • karahasankarahasan Member 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    This is the first time I think that Ateneo trailed by the half
  • CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
    Ateneo
    karahasan said:
    This is the first time I think that Ateneo trailed by the half
    Nope. They trailed against UST and UE before in their first round encounters
  • karahasankarahasan Member 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    I think they led UST by 10 in the half during the first round 
  • CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
    Ateneo
    karahasan said:
    I think they led UST by 10 in the half during the first round 
    That was after the 1st quarter 23-13, UST took the lead by halftime 37-33

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file