COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance. Please update your email address.

Thanks,
pexer99

[9/11/2019] Ateneo Blue Eagles vs UST Growling Tigers

Comments

• hacksawhacksaw Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    Someone's got to beat Ateneo to avoid a sweep of the elims. A sweep will mean a thrice to beat advantage in the championship round. How then will you beat BEs in 3 successive games?  But you can always try.  ;)
  • greenergreener Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Championship preview? Over-eager Ange. Hungry UST. Aldin Ayo is a big loss for La Salle.
  • hacksaw said:
    Someone's got to beat Ateneo to avoid a sweep of the elims. A sweep will mean a thrice to beat advantage in the championship round. How then will you beat BEs in 3 successive games?  But you can always try.  ;)
    There is no more thrice to beat for sweep
  • Milo96Milo96 Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    UST won 1 quarter only (the 2nd). Had they won another, they could game win the gam . 
  • Lakas maka uaap volleyball ah hahah Ateneo winning in 5 sets hahaa
  • kambalkarnibalkambalkarnibal PEx Rookie ⭐
    edited September 11
    Lakas maka Kawhi nung tira ni Subido, nagbounce ang bola sa ring
  • PlankingDonutPlankingDonut Member PEx Rookie ⭐

I know Ayo is dead serious this year. but question: y ganyan ang uniform? mmmm victory liner? Immigration? 

• I know Ayo is dead serious this year. but question: y ganyan ang uniform? mmmm victory liner? Immigration? 
    Hala baka yan din suot nya sa UP game check nyo baka bawal na uniform at maforfeit yung game against UP
  • pretradginpretradgin Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Mukhang napapadalas na ang bad game ni Kouame. Baka nalalapitan na siya ng Binondo. Paki bantayan na iyan.

• pepsipunkpepsipunk Ghost stories. 👁 PBB Loyalist
    hacksaw said:
    Wala nang thrice-to-beat since 2 years ago pa yata. Best of Three na uli 
  • Kimpoy17Kimpoy17 Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    UST
    Napaka beatable ng ateneo this season. I am expecting na tatambakan nila mga kalaban nila with that experience and line-up. Isang team lang ang nakikita kong tatalo sa kanila at isa yun sa mga team na tumalo sa kanila last year.
  • karahasankarahasan Member 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    Kimpoy17 said:
    Napaka beatable ng ateneo this season. I am expecting na tatambakan nila mga kalaban nila with that experience and line-up. Isang team lang ang nakikita kong tatalo sa kanila at isa yun sa mga team na tumalo sa kanila last year.
    To be honest, I'm predicting that they'll have at least two losses.
  • shanebattiershanebattier Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    They're obviously missing the presence of Anton Asistio and Jolo Mendoza, arguably their two best 3 point shooters last year. Wong and Andrade need to fill in those gaps. 
  • RuckuSRuckuS Member PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    Ateneo
    They're obviously missing the presence of Anton Asistio and Jolo Mendoza, arguably their two best 3 point shooters last year. Wong and Andrade need to fill in those gaps. 
    agree. Anton's mere presence hanging around the 3pt area is always enough to draw out his defender, thus making it a bit more wider in the paint for Kouame to operate or Thirdy to penetrate. 
  • hacksawhacksaw Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    pepsipunk said:
    hacksaw said:
    Wala nang thrice-to-beat since 2 years ago pa yata. Best of Three na uli 
    I stand corrected then.
  • UST
    In fairness to ABE, they made 10 triples in this game.  That’s twice of their average from their previous games. 

So why UST lost? 
    1. Nobody mentioned this yet but the Tigers missed 9 freaking free throws 
    2. As Ayo also mentioned, lack of maturity especially in making decisions during the last minutes of a tight ballgame such as this. 

One hell of a game! Congrats to both teams. The result could have gone either way. See you in the Second round (and hopefully in Finals 😁) 

GoUSTe parin! 

• TheShadowTheShadow Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ateneo
    great preparation by both teams, ust neutralized kouame for the most part of the game (and maximized chabi yo) while admu limited ust's 3-point shots and fastbreak points (while scoring more on both).
  • Blue RulesBlue Rules Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited September 11
    Masuntok na (for 3 qtrs) si Ange ni Yo, pero, in the 4th and dying crucial min, secs, Ange had the last defensive punch. The slimmest of margin possible but a W nonetheless. Obf!
    Good showing Uste. Hinayang na hinayang siguro mga la sale at pinakawalan nila si Ayo. At si Rivero for not following him. 

Eto kabadong kabado na lol. U me epal sa larong wala nmn sila:

• Blue RulesBlue Rules Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited September 11
    Takot kasi siya of the possiblity lol na Green is the new 6(th) =)

• RuckuSRuckuS Member PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    Ateneo

Eto kabadong kabado na lol. U me epal sa larong wala nmn sila:

as usual eto nanaman ang lasalsalistang Gollum Atayde with his dumb opinions and fake news na mas nakakab0bo pa sa mocha uson blog. way to tarnish a well fought match. 
This discussion has been closed.