COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

First time Dog Owner Here and Getting Frustrated! What to do?

OrangeShadeOrangeShade Member PEx Rookie ⭐
First time to get a dog, turning 3 months Golden Retriever! 2 weeks na sya sa amin and Super cute BUT sobrang pasaway (baby pa naman kasi).  So tiring to manage... no potty training to chewing everything to hyper energy. Di pa sya masyado sumusunod sa NO! :(

Getting really frustrated and so tired! Yet I love the dog already. We started training him but not sure when sya matuto talaga.

What to do? Worth ba ang dog trainor? Who to get and how much?

How long sya maging ganito ka kakulet!
Tagged:

Comments

• Desert_DolphinDesert_Dolphin PEx Rookie ⭐
    First time to get a dog, turning 3 months Golden Retriever! 2 weeks na sya sa amin and Super cute BUT sobrang pasaway (baby pa naman kasi).  So tiring to manage... no potty training to chewing everything to hyper energy. Di pa sya masyado sumusunod sa NO! :(

Getting really frustrated and so tired! Yet I love the dog already. We started training him but not sure when sya matuto talaga.

What to do? Worth ba ang dog trainor? Who to get and how much?

How long sya maging ganito ka kakulet!
    You need a dog trainer that can give you tons of advice about dog ownership aside from teaching your dog tricks.
  • OrangeShadeOrangeShade Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Thanks @Desert_Dolphin! Do you have an idea how much will it cost to have a trainor and how long will it take? Nagreview ako online and rate cost reaching 35k? ang mahal... :(
  • You can find out the price by serfing dog trainers indrodutions
  • As a dog owner, I would say that it's really hard to have a big dog. 
  • Wow... shocking !

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file