Home PEx News and Tech Technology Today

PayMaya online payment.

SerizolSerizol PExer
edited August 2019 in Technology Today
Has anyone here tried and succeeded in buying items from Amazon using your PayMaya virtual card with your Philippine billing address tied to it? I haven't tried it yet because I'm afraid my account would get locked out if they refuse this payment method. I've read somewhere that they used their PayMaya virtual card to buy printed books, laptops, and shirts from Amazon. 

Any purchase experience you made this year using this method would be very helpful as I can't get a reply from them. Thanks you po.

Comments

• Basically for what reasons people are doing virtual cards within their banking systems ? For paying online in the first place it seems, at least from my point of view so I assume all should work just fine, if there will be some problems please post here.
  • It's fine. I've tried paymaya before.
  • Sorry but could you tell me how to post a thread in this forum. I am new here. thanks
  • Serizol said:
    Has anyone here tried and succeeded in buying items from Amazon using your PayMaya virtual card with your Philippine billing address tied to it? I haven't tried it yet because I'm afraid my account would get locked out if they refuse this payment method. I've read somewhere that they used their PayMaya virtual card to buy printed books, laptops, and shirts from Amazon. 

Any purchase experience you made this year using this method would be very helpful as I can't get a reply from them. Thanks you po.
    you could try using Galleon.ph. you can buy the item that you are looking for at Amazon plus they have multiple payment options that is convenient for you 

• Anyone experienced this problem in paymaya? I am trying to log in on my account. It says it needs more information. 😔😔😔😔