Bakit walang isyu at kadalasan pinababayaan lang pag lalaki ang nababastos?

lurker486lurker486 taga-gawa ng awesome thread PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

thoughts?

Comments

• IronHandofJusticeIronHandofJustice Member PEx Guru ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Not surprising. Dito palang nga ang dami ng mga comments like "men are polygamous by nature etc". Mga enablers sila ng abuse without them realizing it.

Everyone should be accountable by their actions regardless of their gender identity.
  • Alpha_GreenAlpha_Green raise ur bloody standards PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited August 13
    Sabi ng mga liberal minded people, ang mga conservative beliefs at thinking daw ay "backwards thinking" o "stone age mentality" o "archaic" daw. Yet they are the same people who are narrow minded to think that only women are the ones that can be abused in relationships or can be sexually harassed. 

Its funny. Society applauds people who let go double standards on women, but don't do the same to those who let go double standards on men. If society is truly coming to its senses to equality, then they have to swallow the fact that men can be victims too. If not, then all this is just a propaganda for feminism, not a propaganda for equality.

• Not surprising. Dito palang nga ang dami ng mga comments like "men are polygamous by nature etc". Mga enablers sila ng abuse without them realizing it.

Everyone should be accountable by their actions regardless of their gender identity.
    You focused on that phase only that your little brain did not get the message of the WHOLE PARAGRAPH. tsk tsk tsk.
    Not surprising. Dito palang nga ang dami ng mga comments like "men are polygamous by nature etc". Mga enablers sila ng abuse without them realizing it.

You focused on that phase only that your little brain did not get the message of the WHOLE PARAGRAPH. tsk tsk tsk.
    At least my little brain picked up the paternalistic point of view justifying infidelity.

• Kent_210Kent_210 Member PEx Guru ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    edited August 14
    Guys kasi are born physically stronger than girls. Guys din are emotionally stronger under normal circumstances.

Pero pag extreme conditions na, women are stronger emotionally. I can prove that. In my 11 years of marriage, we had shares of issues and challenges. May mga simple arguments kami na madalas napapaiyak ko misis ko, like when I raise my voice or when I become sarcastic.

Pero yung sobrang mga mabibigat na problems na kinaharap namin, ako yung nagbbreak down while she maintains her coolness. 
  • Not surprising. Dito palang nga ang dami ng mga comments like "men are polygamous by nature etc". Mga enablers sila ng abuse without them realizing it.

At least my little brain picked up the paternalistic point of view justifying infidelity.

Yes you have a small brain.

Did you read the whole post or stopped at the 11th word? The whole message for that guy is stay faithful to his wife and children. Asan ang justification of infidelity dito?

As a man, I understand you. Men, by nature, are polygamous. We can love one, and at the same time get physically attracted to another. But you also have to consider the other half of the relationship. You have to respect your wife.

Ngayon pa lang gumagawa ka na ng expuse ("maagang nag-asawa...hindi pa sawa") which means gusto mo talaga. There is a good chance your children will grow in a broken family.

You are walking a thin line. One mistake, and your family will be destroyed. Isipin mo na lang ang dalawa mong anak. Their full potential cannot be achieved because you betrayed them. They will hate you as long as you are alive. Makakaya mo ba yun? No secret remains hidden forever and your wife, and her family, will find out eventually.

Stay focus on the reason why you are here in Europe: Your children and your wife back home.
    We are men. We forgo our wants. We are born to sacrifice.

edited August 14
    Sabi ng mga liberal minded people, ang mga conservative beliefs at thinking daw ay "backwards thinking" o "stone age mentality" o "archaic" daw. Yet they are the same people who are narrow minded to think that only women are the ones that can be abused in relationships or can be sexually harassed. 

Its funny. Society applauds people who let go double standards on women, but don't do the same to those who let go double standards on men. If society is truly coming to its senses to equality, then they have to swallow the fact that men can be victims too. If not, then all this is just a propaganda for feminism, not a propaganda for equality.

It is not double standard, Alpha. Dito sasagutin kita since may merit itong tanong mo, kasi tanong ko rin ito dati.

Man is groomed by nature to hunt for food that's why we have bigger muscles and longer endurance in most physical activities. Due to the relevance of men for active survival (in contrast to women that their role is mainly about childbirth), time passed and it eventually became the more prominent gender preference in governance (e.g. pharaohs, kings, bishops, gods included).

This gender preference spread through man's society like wildfire and reached the point of imbalance. Some cultures actively promoted this, such as having a son over daughter or male heirs over female counterparts. Centuries ago, females were not allowed to study or even have a right of suffrage.

Hindi ko na isa isahin kasi it's quite late na (and I am sleepy). Anyway, we are all aware that these are FACTS. History books documented them all.

Due to this gender-based disadvantage, Magna Carta for Women was created. This law was intended to offset these existing realities with the aim of equalizing the opportunities, benefits, or privileges kasi the state recognized that women are shown to have suffered the greater adverse effects of those existing practices.

Now with your point na "lalake din naman naaabuso", that's covered under our existing laws naman. I think the greater question is why do men (in general) have reluctance asking for help when it comes to abuse? You know that answer to this right, the clue is your username itself: ALPHA. As an alpha, it challenges their "status quo" being the aggressor or manliness in the eyes of others.

My point here is that men generally don't need the "extra protection" since the existing reality is actually in favor of us. Hindi naman gagawan ng additional law reinforcing women's rights just to satisfy the feminists, there is really a need to balance the scales.

If you will ask my personal opinion as someone "in-between", the "alpha" mindset is actually one of the reasons why suicide rates are higher in males. Also why some men AND women suffer in the current society. 

• Sabi ng mga liberal minded people, ang mga conservative beliefs at thinking daw ay "backwards thinking" o "stone age mentality" o "archaic" daw. Yet they are the same people who are narrow minded to think that only women are the ones that can be abused in relationships or can be sexually harassed. 

It is not double standard, Alpha. Dito sasagutin kita since may merit itong tanong mo, kasi tanong ko rin ito dati.

Man is groomed by nature to hunt for food that's why we have bigger muscles and longer endurance in most physical activities. Due to the relevance of men for active survival (in contrast to women that their role is mainly about childbirth), time passed and it eventually became the more prominent gender preference in governance (e.g. pharaohs, kings, bishops, gods included).

This gender preference spread through man's society like wildfire and reached the point of imbalance. Some cultures actively promoted this, such as having a son over daughter or male heirs over female counterparts. Centuries ago, females were not allowed to study or even have a right of suffrage.

Hindi ko na isa isahin kasi it's quite late na (and I am sleepy). Anyway, we are all aware that these are FACTS. History books documented them all.

Due to this gender-based disadvantage, Magna Carta for Women was created. This law was intended to offset these existing realities with the aim of equalizing the opportunities, benefits, or privileges kasi the state recognized that women are shown to have suffered the greater adverse effects of those existing practices.

Now with your point na "lalake din naman naaabuso", that's covered under our existing laws naman. I think the greater question is why do men (in general) have reluctance asking for help when it comes to abuse? You know that answer to this right, the clue is your username itself: ALPHA. As an alpha, it challenges their "status quo" being the aggressor or manliness in the eyes of others.

My point here is that men generally don't need the "extra protection" since the existing reality is actually in favor of us. Hindi naman gagawan ng additional law reinforcing women's rights just to satisfy the feminists, there is really a need to balance the scales.

If you will ask my personal opinion as someone "in-between", the "alpha" mindset is actually one of the reasons why suicide rates are higher in males. Also why some men AND women suffer in the current society. 

You want equality but at the same time want special treatment? How is that possible? LOL!
    edited August 15
    Kent_210 said:
    Guys din are emotionally stronger under normal circumstances.
    That's a generalization you made there. I don't have a problem with it. So with that generalization, can we say that people are not likely to think that men can be abused in relationships because generally, guys are stronger emotionally under normal circumstances?

But what if I use that same generalization you just made and put it in a different context. What if I said I prefer world leaders to be men rather than women because guys are emotionally stronger under normal circumstances. Of course I would receive flak for it and be called a sexist. 

See where the problem is? its ok to generalize men if it's to women's advantage, but its not ok to generalize men if its not to women's advantage. So called leftist / liberals / progressives are just bvllsh1tting us with that equality thing. In truth they are feminazis. 

edited August 15
    "Now with your point na "lalake din naman naaabuso", that's covered under our existing laws naman. I think the greater question is why do men (in general) have reluctance asking for help when it comes to abuse? You know that answer to this right, the clue is your username itself: ALPHA. As an alpha, it challenges their "status quo" being the aggressor or manliness in the eyes of others."

Ok so if you see a guy abused in a relationship, you'll say that you won't interfere because you might hurt and guy's ego because you are making him appear helpless and therefore less macho. Pabayaan nalang siya if he doesn't not what to ask for help, its a male ego thing, let him be, maybe he wants to be macho. Even if that behavior is damaging to a man, it is tolerated by society and we can leave it that way. Is that what you're saying? Wala tayo magagawa ganun talaga mga lalaki?

but if a guy womanizes and cheats on his spouse due to the same reasons you mentioned (wanting to be ALPHA, wanting to be MACHO etc.), using your logic then therefore society should tolerate it too. Ano magagawa ko gusto niya magpaka macho eh. Wala tayong magagawa ganun talaga mga lalaki?

Ok so summarize what the two posters just said, society does not interfere because in general, society see men are strong and tough and therefore would not need help in that situation. But when that strongness and toughness is put in a different context, like when I say I prefer an airbus pilot to be a man, or a world leader to be a man because in general, men are strong and tough, I would be deemed a sexist. What gives?

Yup. Nothing but double standards. Di niyo namamalayan, namamanipula na ng mga feminista mga pag iisip niyo.
    edited August 15
    "Now with your point na "lalake din naman naaabuso", that's covered under our existing laws naman. I think the greater question is why do men (in general) have reluctance asking for help when it comes to abuse? You know that answer to this right, the clue is your username itself: ALPHA. As an alpha, it challenges their "status quo" being the aggressor or manliness in the eyes of others."

Ok so if you see a guy abused in a relationship, you'll say that you won't interfere because you might hurt and guy's ego because you are making him appear helpless and therefore less macho. Pabayaan nalang siya if he doesn't not what to ask for help, its a male ego thing, let him be, maybe he wants to be macho. Even if that behavior is damaging to a man, it is tolerated by society and we can leave it that way. Is that what you're saying? Wala tayo magagawa ganun talaga mga lalaki?

but if a guy womanizes and cheats on his spouse due to the same reasons you mentioned (wanting to be ALPHA, wanting to be MACHO etc.), using your logic then therefore society should tolerate it too. Ano magagawa ko gusto niya magpaka macho eh. Wala tayong magagawa ganun talaga mga lalaki?

Mali ang pagkainterpret mo. I didn't (and would never) say we should tolerate the "alpha tendencies" of each male in the society. You should realize that based duon sa original comment ko dito plus my stand in other discussions.

I am merely explaining the weakness of this mindset, why it happens and its implications to men AND women in general. 

This is why we should stop that "alpha" macho whatever thinking. Men should be open discussing their circumstances and weaknesses, AND women should be empowered enough to fend off any intrusions of dominance coming from their male counterparts.
  • art727art727 Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Siguro..puwedeng ditto i- test ang REVERSE DISCRIMINATION?
    Kent_210 said:
    Guys din are emotionally stronger under normal circumstances.
    That's a generalization you made there. I don't have a problem with it. So with that generalization, can we say that people are not likely to think that men can be abused in relationships because generally, guys are stronger emotionally under normal circumstances?

But what if I use that same generalization you just made and put it in a different context. What if I said I prefer world leaders to be men rather than women because guys are emotionally stronger under normal circumstances. Of course I would receive flak for it and be called a sexist. 

See where the problem is? its ok to generalize men if it's to women's advantage, but its not ok to generalize men if its not to women's advantage. So called leftist / liberals / progressives are just bvllsh1tting us with that equality thing. In truth they are feminazis. 

It is not generalization, it is scientifically proven and I'm just stating it as a fact. FYI, I don't support any sexist policy. Dapat pareho ang treatment for all genders.

Take note of the phrase "under normal circumstances", if you want leaders to be just men, then you have a problem because "under extreme circumstances", men are more emotional than women. 
    edited August 16
    This is worth to mention in this thread. Suicide rate among MEN are almost triple compared to WOMEN. Goes to show that MEN are weaker in extreme circumstances.

Image result for suicide among gender graph
  • alchemistofophiralchemistofophir Christian Communist PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited August 16
    walang bastusan sa lalaki.

tawag doon, adjitan (~agitate).

pag nagkataon, alam nyo naman ang siste ng mga mandirigma di ba?

kung si Gat Jose Rizal at Juan Luna nga muntik ng magkapatayan sa duelo, tapos ano ngayonng panahon ng post millenials, nababastos NA ang lalaki?

ang nababastos, babae. pag nambastos ka ng babae, bading ka automatically. kung sa loob ng circulo ng kababaihan ang bastusan, sorority rumble na yun.

pwede pang makipagrumble ang sorority sa mga bading orgs.. yun ang dapat na lumabas kapalit ng mga 60's-70's frat rumbles.

at mabalik sa adjitan. kung solo kang naglalakad at pinagtulungan ka ng grupo ng siyam, automatic na bading lahat yung nasa grupo nila.

bakit?

isang tao (ikaw) vs isang grupo (9 na tao)

ilan ang bumubuo sa isang grupo?

1/9 * 9 = isang grupo.

so pag pinagkumpara mo na ang sarili mo sa bawat tao sa grupo, ikaw buong 1 at isa sa kanila ay 1/9.

so lalake kang buo at isa sa kanila (*9) ay 1/9 compared sa pagkalalaki mo.

ano tawag if you're less than a man? 

bading, [email protected], maricones..

so kabadingan yung paramihan.

lelz.

at basahin nyo na rin yung napakagandang istorya ng Titans versus Olympians.

B) B) B)
    .V.. ..I..
  • panis_na_putopanis_na_puto Member PExer
    "Macho" daw ang lalaki. Kailangan marunong magkimkim ng mga suliranin. Bawal humingi ng tulong. Kung naglabas ng kahinaan ay ituturing na hindi Tunay na lalaki....

Ayan nagdurusa....
  • alchemistofophiralchemistofophir Christian Communist PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited August 16
    "Macho" daw ang lalaki. Kailangan marunong magkimkim ng mga suliranin. Bawal humingi ng tulong. Kung naglabas ng kahinaan ay ituturing na hindi Tunay na lalaki....

Ayan nagdurusa....
    so lumabas na ang TUNAY NA DAHILAN KUNG BAKIT SAGAD HANGGANG BUNGO MO ANG KAKADEFEND MO SA MGA [email protected], MARICONES, BADING SH1TTERS.

KASI GUSTO MONG MAKIPAGSAUSAGE PARTY SA MGA KAFEDERASYON MO AT PAG SA GRUPO KA NG MGA TNL, MAGIGING IPOKRITO KA LANG SA FEELINGS MO.

LELZ.

so ito.. baka makatulong sa RECOVERY mo.

B) B) B)
    .V.. ..I..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file