GOOD DAY PEXERS!

If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us an email at [email protected]

Thanks,
PExer99

How many movies do you watch a year?

Just thought I'd ask. In the Philippines, movies are one of the most popular forms of entertainment and I was wondering how many you see - both in the movie house and at home. Personally, I see about 100 movies a year.

Comments

• RonalldRonalld Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    The movies I watch tend to be into 3 different categories.First one is new releases (I go to the theater every Friday) so that I can stay on top of the newest trends movies. Old classics and old romantics so I can learn more about film techniques and history (there are enough of these to fill a lifetime, but I try to watch as many as I can!). And films I have already seen that I want to re-watch to review what they might mean in light of new knowledge I have gained. All I want I can find and watch with showbox.zone app, very comfortable and quiality of video and sound is great!
  • I think I at least watching 4 movies for a month. But it depends on how my other works scheduled. But I don't think I watched 100 for a year actually. Nearly 40 or 50 might be. But I'm very selective in the movies. That's why it's quite a few. I'm only interested in horror, sci-fi, adventure, and kind of romantic comedy also. But it should be English, Korean or Japanese. But most of the time if a movie got me really interested, ill rewatch it like 100 times until I can repeat the dialogues when it goes. 
  • edited September 24
    This is a great article, the movies I watch are all the latest and greatest. To be able to experience the latest movies. People can download showbox and experience the movie world for free at showboxvpn provider.

• It doesn't matter how many movies a year. The main problem is to see which films are good. I watch good movies at showbox apk of provider showboxvpn. Here people can experience watching movies in many different countries for free safely.
  • It doesn't matter how many movies a year. The main problem is to see which films are good. I watch good movies at Showbox apk of provider showboxvpn. Here people can experience watching movies in many different countries for free safely.
  • kurdapskurdaps PEx Rookie ⭐
    Sobrang dami. I lost count na din. 
  • I am professional blogger,I think I at least watching 4 movies for a month. But it depends on how my other works scheduled. But I don't think I watched 100 for a year actually. Nearly 40 or 50 might be. But I'm very selective in the movies. That's why it's quite a few. I'm only interested in horror, sci-fi, adventure, and kind of romantic comedy also. if you like watch movies live tv show on your android device install this app now.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file